drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedSep 21, 2012 12:47 pm
turtle2257 wrote:
Name: Turtwig
Image:image
Quote: Time heals all wounds. Just not mines.
Additional requests: Can it be animated o.o?  

Ok, first of all I am really sorry but none of the renders you gave me worked for me. So I searched for Albel nox renders and found the best I could. Its not my best, but I hope you like it. You chose a particularly hard thing to make signatures out of. the animated version didn't look as good and went over the file size, in future it will be a better service for you but the renders you have chosen for me previously haven't been the most workable, but thats somewhat OK because I like the challenge. Here we go =

Advertisement

lamontvriley

Rank 0
lamontvriley
PostedSep 21, 2012 1:02 pm
ign:windninja
image: a dark angel male with snow all around him can the wings move plz
quote: cold kiss's are the best
extra's: can you make it look like the snow is falling ty
can you make it a size that i can use as my profile pic
ty bro

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedSep 22, 2012 2:32 am
Your request is being ignored because....

drakonusz wrote:

SHOP IS NOW PAUSED TO DO SIGGYS SO NO REQUESTING!  

Oh WHY do people not look at the other posts I make, its infuriating.

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedSep 22, 2012 10:04 pm
if your closing shop you should put in on the OP because its not unnecessary to read through the posts to see if open or not ..especially when its on prior page to his post..he had no idea it was close

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
PostedSep 22, 2012 10:14 pm
Making a post rather than editing the OP gives out a much better result.

It makes sure all previous customers are notified that the shop is down and as an added bonus, it bumps!

Anyway, 10/10 would agree windninja didn't read the OP, so that'd be pointless.

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedSep 22, 2012 10:18 pm
meh ..i suppose so but ...doing both wouldnt hurt.

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedSep 23, 2012 4:14 am
DevinWT wrote:
Making a post rather than editing the OP gives out a much better result.

It makes sure all previous customers are notified that the shop is down and as an added bonus, it bumps!

Anyway, 10/10 would agree windninja didn't read the OP, so that'd be pointless.  

If I was around I would of said the same thing. Thanks Devin!

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedSep 23, 2012 4:47 am
drakonusz wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
hey drako im back >Very Happy sorry to be adding to your list of signatures to do but alas i will post anyway Razz

Name: Grizzard
Image: i know it pretty much sells itself but if you could do anything that would make it look more awesomerer that would be great xD http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg601/TheDiseased2/song_of_storms_v2_by_kire1987-d32cjd8.jpg
Quote: Doofenschmirtz Evil Incorporated!
Extra:id like "<Culmination>" in there somewhere aswell as "Archmage" and "Bodor". i dont really care for the arrangement or colours, that is for you to decide Very Happy As always have fun with it cause i can tell you appreciate a sig you enjoy making then one your forced/hurried to make Very Happy  

Ok. I have found a better HQ render already if thats OK with you, bad quality renders = bad quality(ish) signatures!

SHOP IS NOW PAUSED TO DO SIGGYS SO NO REQUESTING!  

Sure go ahead Very Happy

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedSep 23, 2012 8:57 pm
drakonusz wrote:
turtle2257 wrote:

Ok, first of all I am really sorry but none of the renders you gave me worked for me. So I searched for Albel nox renders and found the best I could. Its not my best, but I hope you like it. You chose a particularly hard thing to make signatures out of. the animated version didn't look as good and went over the file size, in future it will be a better service for you but the renders you have chosen for me previously haven't been the most workable, but thats somewhat OK because I like the challenge. Here we go =

that one works thanks Drako Very Happy and sorry for the other hard to work with siggies D:

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedSep 24, 2012 11:42 pm
turtle2257 wrote:
drakonusz wrote:
turtle2257 wrote:

that one works thanks Drako Very Happy and sorry for the other hard to work with siggies D:  

Oh, no worry's, I like the challenge. Its just I can always follow what you said to do so specifically.