consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
PostedJan 15, 2012 3:59 am
Well, who is then leading the event - the raid leader or the GS that can't even leave a raid? We can be glad he didn't keep her for a duo...
Although then would people make a raid instead of waiting for invite that never came.
Heck, if the GS would say in allchat "hey don't bother the VIP's leader and make a 2nd raid", even that would help...

I would understand it, if they cooperated together but after
[Union] Put gear on and roll them !
and

I'm not so sure about that...or was that a command from a GS?

Advertisement

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedJan 15, 2012 4:50 am
dude ur pathetic to keep on whining about a event when all she did was to do it for ppl to have a good time and ur a sour grape get over it and grow up and stop sucking ur thumb cause u wasn't in the main raid till the end.

consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
PostedJan 15, 2012 5:05 am
I'd rather stay a child if this was a mature reply Wink

I'm fine with my 293 kills from the main raid, where I remained even when people geared up and you left - but exactly these deliberately ignorant people that think only about themselves are why people do not have a good time on the events, because they are no VIP enough for them Rolling Eyes

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4
PostedJan 15, 2012 5:12 am
if u had such a bad time dont come again and stop posting and being a jerk when someone tried to do something nice for everyone and GET OVER IT

consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
PostedJan 15, 2012 5:16 am
Did I ask you anything?
Please provide the feedback to the event or continue to another thread Wink

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 15, 2012 5:33 am
consider.ez wrote:
Did I ask you anything?
Please provide the feedback to the event or continue to another thread Wink  

And what Feedback are your providing? Please read the entire Topic slowly and carefully and you'll understand.
She was invited to the Manual Raid, it was her choice to accept or reject, she accepted. If the other Fury didnt have enough brain to start a 2nd Raid, then that is not her fault either. The 1st time Lights had 3 Raids up even before the Event started. If you care to be in the "best" Raid instead of making a 2nd Raid and being scared to lose kills, that is your problem.
Her job was to lead the Event, and not to care if people will be in a Raid or not. They could all go solo if they wanted, her duty is to check that players follow the Rules.

consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
PostedJan 15, 2012 5:57 am
filipvarga wrote:
And what Feedback are your providing?  

I'm providing the feedback of tens of people that
- were well informed about the event
- came naked with proper lvl 1 weapon
- had to spam area and normal chat for invites, because the manual raid, that wasn't full, did not say it's VIP exclusive
(which it shouldn't be, when a GS leading the event and giving istructions is inside it)
- in the end some were sick of waiting and left, instead of making tens of new raids when the 1 was half empty, and some went to gear up...

I'm providing the feedback for tens of people that do not read the forums, mostly because they do not know english - does it make them less human?
Yes I could send them there and tell them what to write, but I didn't want to spam it there.
I didn't expect that people make such drama about keeping their VIP raid or they do not care at all.
I hoped for "oh I didn't notice" or "we can try auto next time" and that's it - why argue over such simple thing Shocked

filipvarga wrote:

Her job was to lead the Event...  

I agree, I'm just saying it shouldn't contradict with the leader of the Raid Sad
Who should people follow then?
They should cooperate, or not be in the same raid...

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 15, 2012 7:22 am
Im just trying to say why didnt you just make a 2nd Raid instead of spamming for invites. If the "VIP only" Raid was half empty then it was easy to create another Raid that could easily get majority of kills. On the other hand, Alta would get complains from both sides saying "Why werent you in our Raid" or "Why were you in their Raid".
Also she is not here to tell you "Go and make a Raid", she brought you all into Linked, she cant tell you how to attend or what to do. All you have to do is to follow the Rules.

consider.ez

Rank 4
consider.ez
PostedJan 15, 2012 8:06 am
They wanted invites because
- GS was in the raid
- people were fooled by someone to wait until their gear gets checked
- some were already in the main auto raid before it got dismantled
- there was still space in the main raid
If I wasn't in main raid already, I wouldn't make 2nd in this situation anyway.
Not because "majority of kills" (it's naked Rolling Eyes everyone is almost equal) in 1st, but because I wouldn't want to disrupt someone who trying to organize it on behalf of the GS (sadly this wasn't the case).

I know she did a great job making the event and running it, an that making manual raid wasn't her fault.
But ordinary people just asked "Why does GS not allow me in raid?"
- that's how it looked like and that's what I'd love to prevent in the future... Sad
And the only reply in this thread seems like "I don't care, if they don't like it, they don't have to come" Shocked

Altagracia

Rank 2
PostedJan 16, 2012 12:47 pm
consider.ez wrote:
I would understand it, if they cooperated together but after
[Union] Put gear on and roll them !
and

I'm not so sure about that...or was that a command from a GS?  

You can think what you like, I don't give my commands in the raid, I give it in area chat or all chat. I don't focus my support on the raid that I am in, I barely did my job as an orc in PvP cause I was busy checking on people's equipment.

I got your point, hun. I think you should avoid my events in future as my way of doing is does not please you. I've always done my events the same way, it is hard to please everyone.
If you still have further complaints about this, you should submit a ticket here

Not nice to see the thread turn into a full-time fight.