SafireMoonlite

Rank 1
SafireMoonlite
PostedJan 06, 2012 6:32 am
Altagracia wrote:
I was busy with RL stuff and I was late, but as I had this event here posted for 1 week already, I could not just cancel it now. Also I don't see why it would matter if 2 events same time, as it's not the same people PvPing in them anyways..  

That's understandable, but one issue with having two events at the same time is that players would have to pick one to attend. There's quite a number of people who do both 70 and 60 PVP. Although it's not a life-shattering issue, like someone said earlier, good PVP is in short supply. It would also help to double check your dates and times, as there were several discrepancies in your original event post (you've edited it now). 10 am or 12 pm? The 6th or the 5th? Thursday or Friday? Even if I had seen the original post before today, I wouldn't have known exactly when the event was.

That being said, a naked event in jungle is a great idea and it's good to hear that there was good pvp.

Advertisement

Altagracia

Rank 2
PostedJan 06, 2012 7:07 am
I posted he event on December 30th to be on the next week Thursday at 10am pst. But like I said, I had been busy with RL stuff and I came back late. As the event had been posted a week ago already I couldn't just cancel it. I didn't see anything wrong with 2 events the same time, so I did mine and wouldn't mind if another GS did event the same time.

Plenty of happy people, plenty of unhappy people. It is difficult to please everyone.

This was an exception, an accident. I am sorry for ruining the event for others, did not mean to do that and will think again next time I do events.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 06, 2012 9:53 am
Altagracia wrote:
I posted he event on December 30th to be on the next week Thursday at 10am pst. But like I said, I had been busy with RL stuff and I came back late. As the event had been posted a week ago already I couldn't just cancel it. I didn't see anything wrong with 2 events the same time, so I did mine and wouldn't mind if another GS did event the same time.

Plenty of happy people, plenty of unhappy people. It is difficult to please everyone.

This was an exception, an accident. I am sorry for ruining the event for others, did not mean to do that and will think again next time I do events.  

Any estimated date when a new Event could take place?

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

Altagracia

Rank 2
PostedJan 06, 2012 9:57 am
I edited the post and will leave it here. It will be on every thursday from 10am to 11am pst. If something comes up in RL the event will simply get cancelled, unless there's no other events coming up the same time. So next event should be next week Thursday at 10am pst.

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 06, 2012 11:38 am
Sounds great. Even a better date would be Saturday afternoon (GMT Time Zone) since besides of GRB in the Evening there is nothing going on on Saturdays.

Burned - [Website][Forum Topic]

Altagracia

Rank 2
PostedJan 08, 2012 2:01 pm
Good to know, I'm at work on saturdays from 6am to 2pm pst so I won't be able to do the event that time. I will ask other GS's tho if they wish to help me out with this Smile

GMTurlas

GameMaster: USA
GMTurlas
PostedJan 10, 2012 6:44 pm
All this talk of fighting naked...its shameful. You all sicken me!

(have fun! Very Happy )

Altagracia

Rank 2
PostedJan 11, 2012 4:16 am
oh the randomness of your post, Turlas. Thank you Razz

Traneman

Rank 2
Traneman
PostedJan 11, 2012 6:46 am
will there be a naked event tomorrow?

FWT.Assassin

Rank 4