FullChain109
PostedJan 05, 2012 3:29 pm
darks are more gear dependent. the end Razz

Advertisement

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 05, 2012 3:33 pm
It was great! Looking forward for the next Naked PvP.
Big Thumb UP! Wink

Altagracia

Rank 2
PostedJan 05, 2012 3:52 pm
I was busy with RL stuff and I was late, but as I had this event here posted for 1 week already, I could not just cancel it now. Also I don't see why it would matter if 2 events same time, as it's not the same people PvPing in them anyways..

.whiteangel.

Rank 0
.whiteangel.
PostedJan 05, 2012 4:01 pm
I loved this PvP Very Happy best thing that ever happend for a long time.
Longing for next naked pvp event Smile
Ty alta for the envent!

pugnera

Rank 2
pugnera
PostedJan 05, 2012 6:49 pm
Altagracia wrote:
I was busy with RL stuff and I was late, but as I had this event here posted for 1 week already, I could not just cancel it now. Also I don't see why it would matter if 2 events same time, as it's not the same people PvPing in them anyways..  

First time I see this topic, and I check this section a lot. Safest way would've been to sticky it with a warning of the next possible date, so people would've known about it. As it is, it came out as a complete surprise (not the nice kind).

Two pvp events at the same time in a game with dying pvp, hmm... yes let's keep doing the one for the lesser known and popular zone, we'll surely get lots of people...
Sorry won't work. Naked pvp has always held more attraction, and it being in jungle it meant 70s could go too, while in Goddess only toons 60- can come. Overall, more targets to focus on.

GMStingRay

GameMaster: USA
GMStingRay
PostedJan 05, 2012 7:04 pm
I stopped by and saw some pretty epic PvP at this one. Gratz to all who got to enjoy it!

Leonardo345

Rank 1
PostedJan 05, 2012 8:47 pm
Exciting Pvp ^.~

filipvarga

GameSage: DK Online
filipvarga
PostedJan 06, 2012 4:47 am
I can just laugh at all of you that are trolling this Event because you werent there. I found out about it 1 hour before start, but still...
Make sure you'll attend the next one and QQ somewhere else. She did an amazing Event and we had an amazing 3 vs 3 Raid PvP. If Im not mistaken we had a bit more at some point.

kazami1975

Rank 0
kazami1975
PostedJan 06, 2012 5:54 am
Altagracia wrote:
Also I don't see why it would matter if 2 events same time, as it's not the same people PvPing in them anyways..  

Yes, this is what I think, too.

I want to thank you for this awesome pvp time, we had fun!
I hope other events like this can happen soon Very Happy

malfurion_sk

Rank 1
malfurion_sk
PostedJan 06, 2012 5:59 am
filipvarga wrote:
I can just laugh at all of you that are trolling this Event because you werent there. I found out about it 1 hour before start, but still...
Make sure you'll attend the next one and QQ somewhere else. She did an amazing Event and we had an amazing 3 vs 3 Raid PvP. If Im not mistaken we had a bit more at some point.  

i am not trolling this kind of event in general..i love naked PvP..but we had announced event in Goddess zone and it was cancelled just after this event was forthcoming (less than 1hr before its starting), so try to understand our felings about it..

and i believe that naked events will be more often than so far