Nerah

Rank 0
Nerah
PostedDec 30, 2011 2:33 am

Common issue with Free AP offers (Consistently an issue)

Okay, this is just getting to be a major annoyance. Time and time again I have filled, installed, played, watched to earn free AP. Yet, time and time again I receive nothing. If they're offers aren't owing up to what they award, then they shouldn't even be on the site. Though apparently, you plug-in (The one that checks for offer completion) is the one that has the issue, miss-reading or scanning files to check for offer completion. Attached below is proof of one out of who knows how much of the issues I'm undergoing.

Advertisement

Nerah

Rank 0
Nerah
PostedJan 05, 2012 9:58 pm
Bump

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedJan 06, 2012 2:25 pm
the free offers are not monitored by aeria games. it is offered by another companies, and by doing an offer they pay the required money for that AP which you wants to earn.

sometimes it does take time to being refunded, another time they didn't have paid for the AP's and by this you don't get the free offer : /

if you want, you can contact the billing dept about the free offers.

signature of xybolt

xanxxassassinx

Rank 1
xanxxassassinx
IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER! United States
PostedMar 25, 2012 8:44 am

Yea...
Honestly, it seems like for every 20 offers I do, I get about 15-20% of them. To ensure your success take screenshots of confirmation emails, confirmation pages, etc... and send them into the customer support for the service your using. They will almost always give you the credit, unless its obvious that you didn't finish the offer.

krzysiek302

Rank 0
PostedMay 13, 2012 6:44 am
Issues with "partners" is not only lack of AP recieving (I get only 4AP for watching video, despite spending an hour making all of those offers), but also they are, in most cases, scams.

For example, offer says it is free, and to get AP I need to participate in survey. I click on it, and ta-dah! I am on a site which asks for my mobile phone to participate in some "lottery", and accepting that offer means I am left with paid mobile subscription costing me quite a sum of money each time I get paid subscription text, which I recieve daily.

Other offers does not even bother with that. Couple of times I've encountered blank website, where my anti-virus software told me it just blocked sever scam and/or virus attacks.

That being said, I don't even bother visiting offers page anymore. It's not worth the risk.

AtmaDarkwolf

Rank 0
PostedMay 16, 2012 12:59 am
I think that they should just take ALL the offers away, I've tried the first 2 pages of offers from each 'partner' and ran though the entire annoying survey's, using both my real data, and others, and each and every one says either 'sorry u do not qualify' or 'we have reached our quota'

So basically the partners are getting all this free data from us, yet providing nothing in return.

Take all the offers down, and make them actually make good on the **** survey's we have to waste our time doing.

Hazzah223

Rank 0
PostedSep 24, 2013 4:21 pm

Sorry.
Yeah. I had the problem too. In my Aeria account, it says that I have 2 AP, yet when I start the game, I have none. God. This is annoying. Another issure, is that I bought 500 AP ($5) and I still recieved no AP. That means, the AP is a scam, you might as well forget about it. Crying or Very sad