sdu

Rank 1
PostedAug 05, 2008 10:26 pm
Ildauna wrote:
Ewwwwww a smelly Nordein and beautiful Elf. Beauty and the beast?

I see where this is going...haha! Keep it coming, I like it kinky.  

hey even dirty big deatheaters have a right to love!

omg omg omg ive just had a really really cool idea how to end it... but its gonna take frickin ages to get there =/

=Wisp= Let's do it again sometime
Advertisement

laurethew

Rank 0
PostedAug 06, 2008 2:31 pm
Get on it then! I wanna see how this all plays out! I'm having so much fun reading this!

Ares1020

Rank 0
Ares1020
PostedAug 07, 2008 1:36 am
**** Chu Monsters... almost as bad as those Nocap police... I'm just concerned as to what this elves name is...

-Sovereign Co-Leader- Ares1021 50 nm Orc -Ares1021- 4X hm Orc -Ares1020- 15 hm Orc

sdu

Rank 1
PostedAug 08, 2008 10:21 am   Last edited by sdu on Aug 08, 2008 10:32 am. Edited 1 time in total
==== Bath time ====

[...Even in wars, peoples from both sides may be friends...]

Wisp lay on the bed, groaning. Whenever he closed his eyes he could feel himself falling, clouds rushing by at alarming speeds.

A sound caused him to open them again and he saw the elf girl peering through the doorway. The room was small, just large enough for the bed and a wooden drawer beside it. A beautiful bouquet of flowers was arranged on the top of the drawers, its scent not fully masking Wisp's odours.

The girl wrinkled her nose but none-the-less came inside, a white towel draped over a wooden bowl of water. "You're awake then?" She paused to wet the towel in the bowl and dab his face, making streaks of cleanliness in the otherwise dirt-blackened face. She looked at the dirt she had wiped off, which now clung to the towel and looked distraught. "I just wanted to thank you for saving me. I don't know why you did, but even though you are Nordein, you still saved me and i am ever so grateful."

Wisp hazily looked at her face. She had pressed her lips into a pout, a singular attractive pose that aroused a stirring in his loins.

"We'll have to do something about that smell though," She wrapped the towl back round the bowl and exited the room. She called from the doorway "I couldnt bear to be around you the way it is at the moment!" A girlish giggle finished the sentence.

Wisp groaned and closed his eyes once more...

... The water splashed into his face and Wisp looked truly sorry for himself as he sat crammed into a washing tub, soapy suds dotting his face and body. He had managed to save himself from total nakedness by grabbing his loincloth with both hands and steadfastly denying the elf girl any way to tear it from him.

The girl hummed a soft tune as she scrubbed his face. She thrust a sponge into his hand and said "Im not doing this all for you. Take this and do your chest and legs." She imitated to Wisp what he was supposed to do.

Wisp looked at the sponge in his hand and gave it a slight squeeze. Foamy soap oozed from it and Wisp's expression turned from dismayed to distraught. Nevertheless he inexpertly smeared his arm with the sponge and was suprised to see his actual skin underneath instead of another layer of dirt.

Sometime later Wisp was sat on the bed, draped in a bathrobe far too small for him. The sleeves reached down to his elbows and the width restricted his arms from any kind of fast movement.

The elf-girl was nearly level with his face as she inspected him. "Very nice!" Her gaze wandered over his features. Most apparent was the scar over his left eye, the pupil dead and whitened. Countless other smaller scars criss-crossed his face, and a golden ear ring pierced his right ear. She hummed to herslf, "Hmm. What to call you?" Her gaze travelled up to his white hair, clean for the first time in years and managing to defy gravity in its vertical style. It looked kind of wispy. "That's it! I'll call you Wispy!" Wisp didn't understand what she was saying but it didnt sound good so he just groaned again. The girl giggled as she withdrew a small bottle from her pocket. It had some kind of liquid inside it.

Wisp nearly choked as she sprayed him with it.

"Just the finishing touch," She cried with obvious glee. When Wisp stopped coughing he sniffed himself and a sweet scent greeted him. His face sagged once more.

A voice carried through the doorway, "Pinky, are you home? It's me, Nadzilla!" A scream pierced the air as Nadzilla entered the room. "Get away, you dirty deatheater!" She rushed at Wisp and hit him with the butt-end of her staff on his head. The blow knocked Wisp from the bed and onto the floor and he covered himself defensively with his arms. His axes lay far out of reach on the other side of the room.

"Stop!" Cried Pinky. The elven girl interjected herself between Nadzilla and Wisp. "He saved me but he got hurt and I'm helping him to recover."

Nadzilla was still stood with her staff in a menacing pose. Her face was aged but still held a firm resolve as Pinky placed her hands on Nadzilla's staff and brought it down into a more passive position.

Nadzilla was still shocked, "But it's a Death-eater! We're at war with them, Pinky. How dare you bring it into my house!" Nadzilla's face was flushed with anger as Wisp glanced at her from between his fingers. Two women shouting at each other was too much for him and so he remained on the floor, still cowering.

Pinky was smaller than Nadzilla but she was more than a match for this old battleaxe and she screamed into her face. "HE IS MY FRIEND AND I AM LOOKING AFTER HIM!" Everything went quiet as Nadzilla looked like she'd just been hit by a tornado.

"Oh," Whispered Nadzilla, releasing her grip on the staff and holding it to her side with her left hand.

Pinky took Nadzilla's right hand in both of her own and gently pressed it to her face. "I'm sorry Naddy, I didn't mean to shout at you, but he really did help me and I have to repay him, don't you see?"

The anger had faded from Nadzilla's face now and she spoke in normal tones. "Yes, I see Pinky. You're doing the right thing, I suppose but... a Deatheater?" She sighed. "You will get us all into trouble, my dear."

Before Pinky could reply, the door was kicked open and an elf jumped into the now-crowded room, arrow notched onto bow and pointing at Wisp.

"Don't move, scum!" The elf had his bow full drawn, the tension starting to show through his shaking arm.

Pinky screamed as she let go of Nadzilla and ran towards the archer. "Aphetoros, no!" Unfortunately in her haste she colided with Aphetoros and made him loose his arrow. It winged its way into Wisp's shoulder, sinking deep into the flesh. Wisp cried out in pain, looking so much as a spider curled into a ball on the floor.

"Oh my god!" Cried Aphetoros. "Im so sorry, I didnt mean to shoot you." He looked crestfallen. "I just meant to scare you. I didn't mean to hurt you."

Nadzilla and Pinky ran over to Wisp. Tears were brimming in Pinky's eyes as she looked to Nadzilla for her opinion.

"He'll be ok," Nadzilla patted Pinky on the shoulder "Go fetch some clean towels and water, and those herbs i use to clean infection and I will heal him."

Pinky exited the room and Nadzilla sighed to herself "I never thought I'd be healing a Nordein. How times change." After seeing that Wisp was otherwise ok she stood and walked over to Aphetoros.

The elf looked dismayed, his bow on the floor where he had dropped it.

"It's ok, Aphetoros," Nadzilla comforted Aphetoros, "He will be fine. It's just a flesh wound."

Aphetoros looked unconsolable though as Pinky returned with the requested items. Nadzilla took charge and directed the removal of the arrow and cleansing of the wound. She then murmered a prayer of healing and Wisp's wound closed in a matter of moments.

Wisp was once again laid on the bed to rest and recuperate. As he slowly drifted to sleep, he found himself wishing he was in a much safer, saner place. A battlefield perhaps?

sambodini

Rank 4
sambodini
PostedAug 08, 2008 10:28 am
Awww you knew i hate hurting you Embarassed That why I always confess my love when I see you Very Happy Glad you got me and Nadzilla in lol. The story is going great and im looking forward to see what happens next.

sdu

Rank 1
PostedAug 08, 2008 10:33 am
sambodini wrote:
Awww you knew i hate hurting you Embarassed That why I always confess my love when I see you Very Happy Glad you got me and Nadzilla in lol. The story is going great and im looking forward to see what happens next.  

Wow dude you posted before i could edit the spelling mistakes and re-post lol! I think i've finished with the introductory bits now so i can move on with it Wink

sambodini

Rank 4
sambodini
PostedAug 08, 2008 5:23 pm
I told you I like your story hehe Wink Besides that I'm quite an avid forum broswer.

Ildauna

Rank 2
Ildauna
PostedAug 09, 2008 6:32 pm
*kicks door open, stinger charge to Wisp, and then deadly strike Wisp down*

Ok ok I am just kidding, if I do that, all your fan readers will hate me Razz

very nice story, I am looking forward to next part Smile

sdu

Rank 1
PostedAug 10, 2008 8:35 am
Ildauna wrote:
*kicks door open, stinger charge to Wisp, and then deadly strike Wisp down*

Ok ok I am just kidding, if I do that, all your fan readers will hate me Razz

very nice story, I am looking forward to next part Smile  

Haha. I dont think that room could fit any more ppl inside of it. It was gettin really packed like sardines by the time Aphetoros showed up.

Ares1020

Rank 0
Ares1020
PostedAug 11, 2008 4:10 pm
*deep movie voice*

In a strange land, surrounded by those he once viewed as enemies, can one man find a way to unite the world. In a hallmark entry brought to you by legendary storyteller SDU; Proelium Madness is a tale of Drama, Comedy, and ultimately, Love. You must see what happens in this epic series, but one thing is for certain: YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR -

*stabbed by nocaps police*

-Sovereign Co-Leader- Ares1021 50 nm Orc -Ares1021- 4X hm Orc -Ares1020- 15 hm Orc