sambodini

Rank 4
sambodini
PostedJul 31, 2008 2:22 am
Haha yeah Zinny is one of those people that are a little lacking in the REC/HP department. I remember that from the first couple times i took them down that i can usually 1-hit them with rapid shot. If I see them out there I like to take them out right away for a good fun kill to add to my ranks Razz

Advertisement

sdu

Rank 1
PostedJul 31, 2008 2:35 am
sambodini wrote:
Haha yeah Zinny is one of those people that are a little lacking in the REC/HP department. I remember that from the first couple times i took them down that i can usually 1-hit them with rapid shot. If I see them out there I like to take them out right away for a good fun kill to add to my ranks Razz  

Yeah she is one of my good friends and i hate to see her die. I try to protect her but fail most of the time =/

=Wisp= Let's do it again sometime

sambodini

Rank 4
sambodini
PostedJul 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Yeah I understand, but your gonna have trouble. Since I try to remember a few of them that dont have any defense i keep an eye out for them so they die before they can get and spells off. You just need to kill me more often to prevent it Shocked

FangusOfForain

Rank 0
FangusOfForain
PostedAug 01, 2008 6:24 am
O.O

Ranerys 1X mage alliance, teos HM Ranerus 4X mage alliance, teos NM

sdu

Rank 1
PostedAug 01, 2008 9:24 pm
FangusOfForain wrote:
O.O  

Whats up Fang?

FangusOfForain

Rank 0
FangusOfForain
PostedAug 02, 2008 9:13 am
Oh... was just surprised to see how far the story's been continued. Very impressive!

sdu

Rank 1
PostedAug 02, 2008 6:24 pm
FangusOfForain wrote:
Oh... was just surprised to see how far the story's been continued. Very impressive!  

Why thankyou kind sir Very Happy

sdu

Rank 1
PostedAug 05, 2008 3:35 am
====A short, sharp shock ====

[...Keo is a beautiful city of the Alliance of Light, and a main hub of commerce in their lands. Rolling pastures extend away from the city leading to farms where the crops are grown and livestock raised, dwarven bandits and hungry beasts on the outskirts trying to forage or steal a living as best they can. We center today on an elven girl, just come to woman-hood, who is a little far from home...]

She gazed at her reflection in the pool, the sun blazing overhead. Her face was a perfection itself. Nature had blessed her with stunning looks. Petite nose and chin, well formed ears and a huge pair of eyes the colour of emerald that drew you to them as surely as the pull of a current in a river.

Her skin was soft and sun-browned, her arms slender and proportioned. Her legs had strength but were still feminine, an expanse of thigh sometimes showed through the side-slits in her skirt when she walked.

Fow now she was knelt daintily by the pool, which was overshadowed by a stand of trees nearby and lashings of overgrown vegetation sprawling away.

She listened to the noises all around, from the faint buzzing of bees, to the calls of birds winging away. A soft wind caressed her face and she sighed in contentment.

It was good to be free.

A faint rustle in the bushes caused her to look up. That sound... could it be..?

"Pika-CHU~!" A horrible hairy furball sprang from its hiding place. hands ending in razor-edged claws. Not much could be seen of its face, but its eyes glinted with intelligence and cunning.

The elf stumbled away in alarm, arms steadying herself from falling completely over, legs unwilling to take her away to safety. What was a Chu-Monster doing here? Weren't they away skirmishing for the Alliance? Perhaps this one had gone rogue, or mad.

"Nneeeeeuuuuuhhhhhh~!" The chu-monster readied itself for battle, drawing upon its reserves of anger and fury.

Run! She thought, Run now while there is still a chance." She could not move, paralyzed by fear and shock.

The beast launched itself into the attack, throwing itself at her, and the elf barely managed to roll to one side, muddying her dress on the bank of the pool. Oh my god, ive ruined it! She did not have time to think of the irony of her concern as the tiny horror jumped onto her.

She could feel its fetid breath on her silken neck, her blood pounding as the adrenaline kicked in.

"No!" She cried and kicked out at the Chu-monster. She managed enough force to send it careening away into a tumble a few yards away.

She had to go now. There was enough time to get away if only she could get herself up and away.

As the beast righted itself from a backflip the Elf thought she could hear a strange noise descending from above.

"Shhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,"

Closer now.

"iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,"

Very close, where was that coming from...

"iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt".

Boom.

The chu-beast was enveloped in a cloud of mud and dust. The elf girl felt a tremor from the ground as something collided with it hard. It took a few moments for the air to clear.

She could see nothing of the beast, only a pair of huge legs dangling from out of the newly-formed crater. Larger than an elfs, or humans even.

She crept forward, inching closer until she beheld a Nordein in full battle gear lying prone on his back, limbs slightly disjointed looking. A groan told her he was still alive.

"Ch~ oo ~ " The sound arose from underneath the Deatheater.

The girl knelt beside him, gently testing parts of his body to determine the extent of his injuries. Wisp opened his eyes to see a vision of loveliness, concern and worry etched upon her face but not marring its beauty. Her pink hair fell in locks over her face.

Then darkness once again took him.

Ildauna

Rank 2
Ildauna
PostedAug 05, 2008 11:58 am
Ewwwwww a smelly Nordein and beautiful Elf. Beauty and the beast?

I see where this is going...haha! Keep it coming, I like it kinky.

FangusOfForain

Rank 0
FangusOfForain
PostedAug 05, 2008 1:48 pm

Haha! I knew the Chus were going to fight for the Alliance! Twisted Evil

i herd joo liek mudkipz ja?