29%104 Votes
Total Votes :: 358 Votes

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
PostedJan 02, 2012 10:39 am
Voted 2

I play mainly Golden Age.

Severely disappointing system of F2P milking for Cash Shoppers, and I'm a cash shopper too and even I have to disagree with the additions made for Golden Age.

Bugs like the progress battles in instances not dropping loot have been left untouched for over 2 months, major functionality bugs like armies getting stuck were left untouched for 4 days instead of following through with an emergency maintenance.
(even an 8 hour long maintenance would have been better than that.)

In fact, they even DELAYED the maintenance an extra day beyond the normal maintenance time on Monday, and the Servers - map was starting to bug and NOTHING was updating.
People's armies were literally disappearing into thin air if they were being played with.

The only reason I did not vote 1 is because some of the functionality bugs were addressed, after they finally did maintenance. Though it was slow and late, it did accomplish it's objective. Timeliness however, and server not being down when it should have been, frustrating players, and causing all sorts of issues with competitiveness and gameplay is not my idea of a well run company.
It might have been the holidays but decisions should be made in a proper methodology rather than just procrastinating and creating a bigger problem.
Aeria Games - GA dept. needs to fire it's ops. management staff and hire some smarter people.

Advertisement

Kingayro1

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2012 9:34 pm
worthless thread is just worthless gave my feedback and what? nothing has changed

Diego502

Rank 0
Diego502
PostedJan 03, 2012 8:04 am

Last Chaos

LOL Only 2 feedbacks about LAST CHAOS, you know why?. Because it has become the best aeria game. We have the best GM and PM ever seen.

There are a few bugs still, like the 1 hit pvp. The fix isnt done yet, so how was the best way to solve that? just making players do less pvp and more pve. And they did this by making an awesome event. Everybody is lvling and dont waste their time in arena anymore.

Now the servers are crowded again, no more empty servers!!

But the most shockign thing is that GMs and PM ask us what we want, and they give it to us!!. This must be the first game i see in which the GMs want to know what you would like to see, or how could they solve a problem.

Just check our forums and you will see, 90% of the people happy (the other 10% always complain)

Just make sure Erratricrat never leaves Last Chaos!!

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedJan 03, 2012 12:48 pm
If only Shaiya had the same GM's with such passion....to us they are nothing but lazy AP greedy con artists

qwertzuio9

Rank 2
qwertzuio9
PostedJan 04, 2012 7:47 am
Still NO NEW Racing game like PT was. U just add that crapy NFSW. pfff... Mad

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedJan 04, 2012 7:56 am
qwertzuio9 wrote:
Still NO NEW Racing game like PT was. U just add that crapy NFSW. pfff... Mad  

http://www.aeriagames.com/search/forum/en/no+new+racing+game?author=qwertzuio9

To be fair, you could have been more specific.

Oh wait.

You were.
qwertzuio9, in July 2010, wrote:
I will NOT play that lvl Crap. If aeria will not get any new raceing game, then i will have to play NFSW. Cool  

Source.

ipod20202

Rank 0
ipod20202
PostedJan 04, 2012 9:48 am
BAD SERVICE BAN WOLFTEAM ACCT 4 no reason!!!1

xyno

Rank 2
xyno
PostedJan 04, 2012 9:50 am
Lack of updates, lack of communication, lack of any involvement in your gamers community.
You seem to love abandoning games you host, from what I read it's not just DOMO that you have totally giving up on.
There was going to be a merge, last announcement was Soon (way back in October) after that we haven't been updated once.
To top the bad service, maint is going to once a month. You don't want that in a buggy and glitchy game like DOMO, it needs it's weekly maints to reset the bugs and keep the game playable. I'm not gonna mention that DOMO doesn't even have half a dedicated GM or PM, they are all mainly working on other games and 1% of their time is for DOMO to make the same old promo over and over again.
I have no hopes for 2012 sadly, that says it all.

<br> People that say they quit should stay out of DOMO forum. Get a life.

ladygrey11

Rank 0
ladygrey11
PostedJan 04, 2012 1:04 pm
I gave it a 1 based on 2 things.

1. AP items are WAY too expensive. Never will I pay 30+ USD for pixelated armor that only lasts for a short time anyway.

2. GMs are usually too busy talking about random crap to listen to people that need help, and even when they do listen they seem to shrug it off.

kazuki14

Rank 0
kazuki14
PostedJan 04, 2012 1:23 pm
xyno wrote:
Lack of updates, lack of communication, lack of any involvement in your gamers community.
You seem to love abandoning games you host, from what I read it's not just DOMO that you have totally giving up on.
There was going to be a merge, last announcement was Soon (way back in October) after that we haven't been updated once.
To top the bad service, maint is going to once a month. You don't want that in a buggy and glitchy game like DOMO, it needs it's weekly maints to reset the bugs and keep the game playable. I'm not gonna mention that DOMO doesn't even have half a dedicated GM or PM, they are all mainly working on other games and 1% of their time is for DOMO to make the same old promo over and over again.
I have no hopes for 2012 sadly, that says it all.  

This.
What's going on with LO?
We've been waiting for over a year and the only answer we can get is "Soon"?
Call me an impatient assh*ole, but I think we deserve more than "Soon".
If the game needs a lot of work for it to be playable, then fine. But let us know so that
we're not always in the dark, making guesses and predictions based on rumours and other
sources.