1 (Poor)
29%104 Votes
Total Votes :: 358 Votes

Gamenot

Rank 3
Gamenot
PostedDec 31, 2011 7:11 pm
I gave a 2.

I generally see a lack of short term preparation and long term planning for all games I have played. (skeptika's list for shaiya is probably one of the most complete planning and progress lists I have seen)

Information on the status of new releases tends to be lacking. Example Realm of the Titans.

Games seem to get the drop through slowly phasing out GMs, only thing is that in order for a game to succeed there has to be GM observation, testing, and support. Confused

Finding ideas for solutions to issues with your published games although I know that sometimes it would be hard as you are not the developers.

Most of the games that failed in Aeria were in part due to these reasons.

Other issues;

Some of the tiered events are just unreasonable, spending anything above 60$ on a tiered is too much, maybe I could go with 100$ total, but 220$ all in one go even with the 50% bonus cash is still about 150$; that is just irrational. I know you are a company trying to make money but that is abuse. Confused

Life is like being eternally in debt waiting for the final court date. We are entitled to nothing.
Advertisement

nubsux

Rank 0
nubsux
PostedDec 31, 2011 8:29 pm
i voted 3, EE is the only aeria game i have ever played

freedomyamato

Rank 1
freedomyamato
PostedDec 31, 2011 8:33 pm
nubsux wrote:
i voted 3, EE is the only aeria game i have ever played  

try DWO and u might consider giving them 1 lololol

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2012 12:51 am
I voted 4.

I only play LC. The Community is great, if you have a question someone will always help. Even in the SB, if GS/GM's are not around other players will give you an answer. I even won an event and did not know it. The GS over the event sent me a message to make arrangements to get my prize. I've played other games and if you win and don't say anything you are just out of luck.

My only complaint is the amount of AP required for some of the packages. I know as you get in to the higher levels AP items do become more needed which you can get from other players if you have the gold. Spinning the Loot wheel so x times to get x item, when the item is cheaper to just buy out right is pushing it. Some players will do it just because they can or don't think about it. I weight it out and find that it is not always beneficial to me. Also the tiered events, if you unlock a tier the item/items you unlock should be worth the AP you pay. LC is the only game like this that I can actually get into, my attention span is short. I like that I can go solo or party if I want.

Keep up the great work.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedJan 01, 2012 5:07 am
When is the Login bug gonna get fixed?

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

strobava

Rank 5
strobava
PostedJan 01, 2012 4:20 pm
i switched it up to 2...the sevice is still crap but ....
i like gmeggy's sense of humour so he gets browny points

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedJan 01, 2012 6:13 pm
1 as always, DWO still in its worst state, GM just dont give 1 anymore about the game, GMs broken the game,

crashes for over 7 months, same for DCs, MC was a locked faction, un met deadlines, inactive events, bad event payouts, bad service, terrible server, no confirmation on what GMs are actually trying to fix, by the looks of it nothing at all, so much more that is wrong with the game.

Also the website is annoying, random mobile forum bug that happens frequently, and the login bug which prevents me to quote ppl the easy way.

lordyears

Rank 0
lordyears
PostedJan 01, 2012 8:12 pm
I voted 4. I have generally had good service from Aeriagames.
When my account was compromised by gold farmers, it was quickly closed (note that I did not share my information with anyone). Although it did take some time to restore it and replace my stolen AP, it was done both shortly before and after the 48 hour deadline.
They were very helpful in terms of restoring what was mine (except for the items taken from my Eden Eternal account) so I am relatively pleased with my service.

All things considered, I believe 4 is a fair grade for the service. Overall very very good, but of course, it is not flawlessly perfect. Always room for some improvement, but still worthy of praise for the work that the gm's do. Smile

My Dance Music Blog (Tumblr): firstgumsound.tumblr.com

Kuzunoha.Lee

Rank 3
Kuzunoha.Lee
PostedJan 02, 2012 12:11 am
Voted 3.

If only someone would work on MegaTen's Item Mall from getting cheap to freaking expensive rates....

agl4ia

Rank 4
agl4ia
PostedJan 02, 2012 1:28 am
I voted 1 and I see no reason to repeat why, people on this thread have already spoken it for me.

Everyone sees who you seem to be but few know you. -Machiavelli