1 (Poor)
29%104 Votes
Total Votes :: 358 Votes

RomarioKastrati

Rank 2
RomarioKastrati
PostedDec 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Voted 3!

I'm playing metal assault from 9month never quit, and I think I will play for quite some time. The GS are very friendly, very helpful and always online. But many people are starting to leave the game, there are many problems in this game that must be solved.
Server crashes constantly
Spammers / Bots
Laggers (a new server yeah, this would be nice)

Advertisement

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
PostedDec 30, 2011 1:43 pm
Dalincan wrote:
Long post.  

I agree with most of this, but I would have given a lower score to GM performance and Bug fixes.

The game is literally full of bugs still, with almost no fixes being added every week. You can not make a new character and play for more than 15 minutes without noticing bugs and localization errors, and the fact that this has been happening for months is appalling.

Also, the GM performances tend to vary from day to day. We constantly have the GMs acting more immature than the users in-game and in the shoutbox, and much of the high-leveled playerbase is fed-up with at least half of the current team. Even last week we had GMs openly criticizing players in the shoutbox (players who, I might add, are some of the most informed about the game's economy and hold a large percentage of the main server's gold and items) about how they knew nothing about the economy. Then you get days when things actually get fixed, and the GMs listen to players. This 2nd options only happens roughly once a week or so though. :/

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedDec 30, 2011 1:52 pm
robsus8 wrote:
[*]No security or attempt at security against things like DDoS and SQL injection.background reason why ts1 closed, however I remember you claimed protection is only a nuisance for hackers which wouldnt stop them and would harm mostly normal gamers, so this doesnt make sense  

SQL injection can be prevented by using good programming practices... like using paramaterized SQL statements. That essentially solves SQLi 100%...
The problem is... that programmers can be lazy. They'd rather add new wedding and christmas content... Neutral

DDoS attacks can be more difficult... and more expensive to solve. The problem in this case (generally) is that people are generating a large quantity of packets... and no matter what filters and stuff you have on your router, you've still got to deal with the packets somehow. That takes time... and causes lag (unless you spend some $$$).

You're clearly not very educated on this topic, as hacking protection software would not prevent either of these things Neutral

The protection that is being referred to as 'only' a nuisance for hackers is a completely different type of protection... and yes, they are generally harmful to normal gamers. For example... as soon as you put GameGuard, PunkBuster, HackShield, etc... on your game... you are immediately cutting off all Linux and Mac users from playing the game.
If the hacking prevention is just an afterthought (like it was with Shaiya), there are usually just a few lines of code that a hacker has to fill with NOP instructions out to get past the protection... Neutral

So for normal users... you're taking up resources on their computer... and potentially adding vulnerabilities to their system with the rootkit-like nature of some of the hacking prevention software. On top of that... hacking prevention software sometimes has conflicts with other programs that are completely legitimate Neutral
And for hackers... you're adding 5 minutes onto the amount of time it takes to get started hacking... AND they don't have to bother with the issues that the normal users get! Surprised

gamerdragon99

Rank 0
gamerdragon99
PostedDec 30, 2011 3:02 pm
Im still a little confused that the Only Aeria game that can actually bring in Revue and become an esport is being neglected.
I noticed my first post When i voted made no sense because it was 4 in the morning and i was tired from work causing my english to be awful.
The reason Why i voted 1 was that Rott is just not being cared for enough, by aeria. As to why i dont understand... From the information i have gathered on the Rott forums is that aeria doesnt know if it will be a success. Unless aeria puts in effort to rott it will fail For example Dota 2 and LOL look how polpular those two games are ... Lol is a f2p and yet it still one multiple nominations and pc gamers awards for best f2p Its know in Esports and has multiple tournaments.
Rott Has so many better mechanics in general is a better game and yet aeria could careless about it at this point unless things change Most people are hoping you guys drop it so another company can pick it up to launch it. Considering that ive been in every testing phase and its been playable it should at least be out for us to play Fixes and changes can be patched in but the way things are going your going to lose your fanbase. I know i spend alot on skins on lol I just feel that rott is a cash cow/ golden egg that aeria is obviously neglecting even though .
Take a look at the pool results so far So many of the votes are 1-2-3 ... this means you need to make some changes now imagine how many people dont actually vote or comment.
I also have to say on the forums we were assured to get some weekly updates but our first update saaid no changes . I should just stop here because i could continue to write an essay.
Also I change that i would like to see in rott besides it release would be I higher Time on VIP
i know i essentially want VIP for more than 3 months But id rather not have to buy an AP card every three months Can you also add a 6 month and a year for VIP in rott i now people would buy it if the game actually launches .
Besides that the voice acting is garbage but its not really a major problem it can always get fixed.
Thanks again hopefully going to see Rott Launched and actual changes

<a> </a>

Kafkar

Rank 2
Kafkar
PostedDec 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Make major changes please

without them, Shaiya EN continue to remain poor
you need to implement major changes to Shaiya EN.

-Make leveling above lvl50 3-5x faster. This way end-game pvp will be more populated. Also, more gear, enchants, linking will mean more AP income for Aeria. Win-Win!

-Implement a way to use Perfect Linking Hammer and Letter Enchants in-game without requiring a ticket. Implement an additional window in Blacksmith NPC specifically for these items, so that users can consume them in-game.

-Make at least once a month in-game raffle for valuable in-game or AP items.

-Fix pot lag (Many button tapping is required for a potion to work)

-Fix bugs. For example, when my assassin goes invisible with a lvl51 helm, its head becomes empty!!!

-Make interpretation lvl1-2-3 all obtainable at lvl15. I play all the time in pvp1-15 zone and I am sick of writing "hhhhhhhheeeeeeeellllllllllooooooooooo" for a simple "hello".

Dalincan

Rank 3
Dalincan
PostedDec 30, 2011 5:30 pm

Re: Make major changes please

without them, Shaiya EN continue to remain poor
Kafkar wrote:
you need to implement major changes to Shaiya EN.

-Make leveling above lvl50 3-5x faster. This way end-game pvp will be more populated. Also, more gear, enchants, linking will mean more AP income for Aeria. Win-Win!  

And less player retention from the free players, which matters as much or more than the AP buyers. Lose-Lose >.>

Kafkar wrote:
-Implement a way to use Perfect Linking Hammer and Letter Enchants in-game without requiring a ticket. Implement an additional window in Blacksmith NPC specifically for these items, so that users can consume them in-game.  

Not possible. Perfect Linking Hammer and Enchant letters require actual modification to that particular piece of equipment to make work.

Kafkar wrote:
-Make interpretation lvl1-2-3 all obtainable at lvl15. I play all the time in pvp1-15 zone and I am sick of writing "hhhhhhhheeeeeeeellllllllllooooooooooo" for a simple "hello".  

This was implemented since day 1 of Shaiya's creation to promote leveling. Solution: Stop bracket camping.

Kimkar

Rank 0
Kimkar
PostedDec 30, 2011 5:31 pm

i voted

i voted 5 stars ^^ , dd tank is awesome the way it is , nothing is wrong with it .

<a></a>

ILoveMindless91

Rank 0
ILoveMindless91
PostedDec 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Daily Task 12/30

Daily Task 12/30
Name:ILoveMindless91
Character name:£Pi¢SaMmYØ®

Lee100

Rank 4
Lee100
PostedDec 30, 2011 7:11 pm

19sankymaus88

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2011 7:17 pm

5 Star (Excellent)

Vote
I voted 5 Star because DDTank sevices have been good to me so far.