16%60 Votes
11%41 Votes
1 (Poor)
29%104 Votes
Total Votes :: 358 Votes

jasa885

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2011 9:57 pm
To Be honest AGE is the worst company ives played games wit, they rip you off every time. The GM's are so lazy and PM's just make the games unfair ive been at KH since CB and ive watched embla ruin it, The level 120 cap was awesome then the lvl 150 cap came out and GM's and PM's ruined it with GM items which made people who spend AP 10x powerful than free players i would rate a 0 if i could
Advertisement

Minmum

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2011 9:58 pm
Pros:
Great Games and Community

Cons:
Slow Ticket Response
Lots of bugs in games
Everything is about AP now
Lack of care for the gamers
Need more random AP events so non-payers can compete
The get free AP offers rarely work

tangomango2

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2011 10:12 pm
HERE IS A SUGGESTION: Very Happy

change "Press Release" to "Press ReleaseS" in the footer of all aeria games website pages.

mangacrazy1

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Feedback Poll

Service
I would give AeriaGames' service a 1 or 2. Closer to 1. Most of the GM's (that I meet) and GS' (that I meet) are rude, unfriendly, and always come up with some excuse as to why your predicament cannot be looked at for a few days (or not at all).
For Request Tickets:
1) Very slow response time. If y'all get 'swamped' with RT's, then hire more people.
2) 1/3 of the time we never get an actual response from a person, only an automatic message.
3) the instructions in the e-mails y'all send out are not clear, nor helpful. Example: **Notification of purchase suspension **
Your account has been placed on temporary hold (Suspension) for purchases. For security purposes, please contact us immediately at: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing and select the issue type 'My account has been place on temporary hold for security purposes'. (Account verification may be required)
-----The reason is not stated in the e-mail. it says "contact us immediately...", but we do not get a response until a few days later.
4) For missed promotions, the promo prize is hardly ever ACTUALLY given to someone who was gonna buy items to reach the next tiered splendor level.
5) THE EMPLOYEES at AGE(the company) ARE VERY LAZY, UNHELPFUL, AND FULL OF THEMSELVES. Y'ALL AIN'T GOD! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT THEN US PLAYERS, WHO PROVIDE SOME OF THE REVENUE WHICH PAYS Y'ALL!!
6) Y'all do NOT fix Banned account errors. I somehow was sent 2 emails at literally the same exact dang hour and 1 minute apart. #1 said your ban is lifted. #2 said you have been banned. If someone cannot even play an online game, HOW DOES HE/SHE GET BANNED FOR NOT BEING ON?
7) Good games, but bad people running the games.

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedDec 28, 2011 10:42 pm
WolfTeam:

What was it I said last month?

djashes wrote:
Although we did just get a new GM and such, I'll keep doing 1 until we have some real changes in game.
OP AP as ever.  

Oh yeah. That.

Edit:
This I believe was a bit disappointing.
Yes, of course, he is right. But telling the people you are servicing "this will never happen" and later make/let it happen. . . *Sigh*
No real changes have been made in the last -what was it - eighteen months?
Its just sad.

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedDec 28, 2011 11:35 pm
I voted a 1.

I've decided that it's not Choi Rock's fault for ruining Shaiya.

If you were really worried about retaining new players... then you wouldn't have
"Plus 1 max 19" enchantments as an option on your tiered events Neutral

Lets see... a monthly tiered for $220... I think I'd rather make 14 WoW accounts... and make my own raids. Or maybe I'll buy 11 lifetime F2P subscriptions to Guild Wars... every month.

And inserting dreamy tops into the free loot box...
Great. You've deflated their price in-game to 20M in less than a month.
Now that you've learned the basic concepts of supply and demand, how about you use it to reduce the price of items that actually make a difference in closing the gap between non-AP and AP buyers.

Still waiting for the so-called improvement. Smile
Or maybe in the mean time I'll just hop on one of those private servers that has ~70% of the population of the Shaiya US servers. Seeing that no one is taking any legal action against them... and seeing that they actually make an effort at improving the game... doesn't seem like such a terrible idea.

Short_Amigo

GameSage: Forum
Short_Amigo
PostedDec 28, 2011 11:48 pm
Rated: 1

RT Ticket: 6879715

Feel free to respond if any questions.

Kouhei_Kagami

Rank 3
Kouhei_Kagami
PostedDec 28, 2011 11:58 pm
1. Megaten Based.

Please be more generous with Weekly Event rewards, also, stop the petty "mini tiers" and make promos as strong or stronger than they used to be. I know you guys can do better than this.

xuphor

Rank 3
xuphor
PostedDec 29, 2011 1:34 am
4, Based on General ban appeal and Lime Odyssey updates/support/gm appearances on the SB/forums.

Overall my ban appeal went smoothly, the only complaint I have about that was how delayed the response times were. Ban appeals should be considered higher priority it seems than to not reply in 4 days. If there are too many tickets to reply in a decent time period, then you just need to hire more support representatives, it's that simple. I'd be glad to be one, I'm looking for a job. Lime Odyssey's GM appearance around the forums and shoutbox is great, GMNyago in particular appears a lot, and is very nice and helpful to everyone. The gamesages.... well, that's another matter entirely, but that's not actual AGE staff, so I don't let it interfere with the scoring.

In the past 30 days, the GS's were chosen for LO, which dramtically negatively effected the overall SB/forums. The ONLY good gamesage there is Auxillary, all the rest either are unfriendly or don't know anything about the game they should know a lot about. I went into more details on that in the email survey I got since it actually asked about them.

Overall 4/5, the only reason I knocked off a point was the extreme delay of replies for ban appeals.

duggy40

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2011 2:34 am

i voted 4 because this site is deff not perfect i have had a few issues with buying ap using or have items not in bank when it says its delivered. Then i have to have proof like im making it up, you can suspend me from buying ap on my account but u cant look at my purchase history. Then i feel like there are no GS and GMs in specific servers if there is. They are there for maybe 30 minutes then there gone. Then the new Yang form i cant stand how long u have to wait for 1 section you want. Getting rid of GM enchants getting Super PCs so we actually spend more AP and in game silver on buying them there a ripoff. getting rid of tiers and getting overly expensive ap micro promotions. Dont get me wrong i always buy a good one but the Christmas tier was a joke it was probably the worst tier for a holiday i have ever seen. Almost all the tiers are way overpriced and if you played in Redemption server you would realize some of these tiers are worthless. Hanbok is litterally worthless along with CP or a s5 mystery box that never gets your faction. We are the ones spending the money the least thing you can do is appreciate us for doing it. But all in all i still voted a 4 i always get help in SB when people are on. Same with that contact us option i always get help with in a full day at least. All in all its still a great game for me.