22%79 Votes
16%60 Votes
11%41 Votes
1 (Poor)
29%104 Votes
Total Votes :: 358 Votes

yudia

Rank 1
PostedJan 04, 2012 1:23 pm   Last edited by yudia on Jan 04, 2012 2:13 pm. Edited 1 time in total
what is going on with Domo?
why dont you have a full time GM assigned to Domo?
you have been borrowing GMs from other games for Domo for like the past year.
do you even care about Domo anymore?

Saltyloves wrote:
On the other hand, however, as a Sage and player of Eden Eternal, I couldn't be happier with Aeria. It's kinda part of my duty to try and be as unbiased as possible, so I say this as unbiased as I can: The EE team is THE best team I have had the pleasure of working with in over 3 years at Aeria (with one or two exceptions from my time in Shaiya). This includes some who have gone on to other games by now, but they know who they are. They've really got it together, and the EE team is the reason I didn't vote 1 for Aeria this time.  

thats because Eden has the awesome GMs gmbunbun and gmmaru. Smile

crystalpink wrote:
I agree totally with what Panda said.

My opinion for RotT:
Just like what other players said on RotT forum, TYJ (RotT's original version) is a fully released game already, and TYJ does not even have the infamous "unable to rejoin" issue that RotT has been having since CB.
Technically, you just need to get the most recent version and translate it. Voila!
There's no need to make RotT look unique with altered UI, shop category and whatsoever....
The UI and everything else on TYJ look perfectly fine. Why all the changes???

All in all, if there's no more progress for this game, I'd say just drop it.
The longer the wait is, the more people will lose interest in this game.  

I agree with crystalpink,
what is going on with Realm of the Titans?? closed beta ended long time ago and still no news on when we can play it. are they making a new game or what? what is taking so long?
Advertisement

Sojito

Rank 2
PostedJan 04, 2012 1:57 pm
Please give DOMO a GM and stop trying to act as if the server merge is entirely up to SoftStar, because the servers are not in SS's office, but in yours. You guys maintain the databases, so I am sure you could do alot more, but you just don't do it.

Make maint weekly again, montly maint glitches the game beyond enjoyment.

Also open DOMO GS applications we need some good ones. And no forever AFKers or GS that claim that PVP is not a part of the game..

rizdan

Rank 0
rizdan
PostedJan 07, 2012 2:12 am
Aeria make too many games. Look like they can't handle some games. Maybe they should stop making a new game for a moment to maintaining the service. And please release LO CBt. "t_t

ToxicStarFish

Rank 0
ToxicStarFish
PostedJan 26, 2012 11:59 pm
Voting Poll is closed and there is no new poll for Jan, but if there was I would vote 1-

Many AGE games are now forcing players to spend AP or Quit and it is costing way TOO much Ap to compete even a little now.

Shaiya used to be one of Aeria's biggest games but has been ruined by the company's greed and lack of foresight.

Ticket Response time is REALLY Bad. Especially the Billing department

No Live support chat service that other MMo's Companys offer.

The Reward system that was taken away and was supposed to be replaced shortly after, is gone forever????? no word on it from Age at all.....

The list can just go on and on...