16%60 Votes
11%41 Votes
1 (Poor)
29%104 Votes
Total Votes :: 358 Votes

Superman0X

Rank 5.1
Superman0X
PostedDec 28, 2011 4:36 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Jan 27, 2012 11:40 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 12/28/11

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx
Advertisement

blueskyboi91

Rank 5
blueskyboi91
PostedDec 28, 2011 4:47 pm
uhmm voted

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedDec 28, 2011 4:52 pm
Voted 4! I think Aeria Games Service is Good.

tangomango2

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2011 5:18 pm   Last edited by tangomango2 on Dec 28, 2011 7:07 pm. Edited 1 time in total
poor. fix your website bugs that you have had for 4 years. that forum log in/log out issue is still occurring since 2007.

start replying to tickets quicker. employ more gm's if thats what is required.
you use an outdated forum software and content management system. terrible. hackable. easily. talk to your engineers about it superman

absolutely disgusting, aeria games. i am highly disappointed with the censorship that goes on here too. hmph.

p4ndx

Rank 5
p4ndx
PostedDec 28, 2011 5:28 pm
Based purely on RotT, I voted 1.

I find it astonishing how Aeria is treating and neglecting the game. That is all.

Less QQ & More PewPew!

13-13

Rank 1
13-13
Anywere you want me to be, the Netherlands
PostedDec 28, 2011 5:38 pm
Could use the name of the address the survey are send with more then the layout otherwise this makes fake emails kinda easier to make Shocked

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedDec 28, 2011 6:14 pm
Hmm.

In a nutshell...

I raised an eyebrow at what I considered to be an issue with the management of Lime Odyssey. After the thread was locked arbitrarily and I was brushed off with a "send a ticket LOL", I sent a ticket. The ticket was replied to with a "lol tl;dr thanks, team aeria".

I'm not going to press that issue, but if Superman wants to review it, the RT# is 6841737.
GM Edit: Read. Thank you.

My personal treatment in the last month:

• Being strong-armed out of Shoutbox by a certain GM who deletes everything I post, regardless of content, and then mocks me.
  • Continual unprovoked labelling and name-calling from the a few members of the GS team.
  • Ongoing scorn and contempt for the company I keep from both GS and GM staff.
  • Prejudicial treatment for things that may or may not have happened over a year ago.
  • Being regarded as a trouble-maker despite never having been banned.

Website and service issues:

• Site often logs you out when you navigate to another page.
  • Disabled meebo bar appears randomly.
  • Ongoing connectivity troubles for ALL users on the Shaiya servers.
  • No security or attempt at security against things like DDoS and SQL injection.
  • Bugs and security flaws reported ages ago still not fixed.
  • Phishing site still not regarded as a priority after a GS's account is hacked and used to mass infect other users.
  • No visible effort to improve the functionality of the website or servers.
  • Prostituting your bandwidth out to well over 9,000 different 3rd party advertisers.
  • Supporting and encouraging atrociously poor "free" offers that don't work and contain a metric ton of spam, software, and additional fees.

Repeated decisions that are actively destroying Shaiya, driving away a huge chunk of the player base and alienating the rest:

• Tiers gradually increasing in cost, as well as value for AP buyers.
  • Mini tiers increase in frequency from about 2 per month to about 2 per week.
  • Package rebates have reduced in quality and value.
  • Revolving door of staff.
  • Severe reduction in farming items in favour of buying items in Item Mall.
  • Heavy AP promotion of 'newbie zones', destroying the new player experience.
  • Rules shifting to cater to those who cry the loudest.
  • Product manager totally out of touch with reality.

Anyway, think I'm gonna have to go with 1. Please stop treating me like a convict, fix things, and reconsider your F2P model. Other, newer, companies are using methods that are superior at maintaining a balance between free users and cash shop buyers.

Dreadeddeity

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2011 6:27 pm
Voted :]

Wolfsp4n33

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2011 6:43 pm
Voted a 1 because:

-Poor/slow response time to services provided by GMs to players in 12sky2, these services are payed for and should not be delayed.

-Items purchased in the item mall for 12sky2 such as, mystery boxes. I have seen HUNDREDS of posts about people purchasing 50 or more of a mystery box and not receiving anything CLOSE to what the mystery box is there for. You want them to come back and buy more! Not have them all sad face): and going to cry in a corner because they just spent all of their ap on 20 mystery boxes and got crap from every single one!
*edit-I understand if making the chance of getting the good item every time high would ruin the fun of the boxes. But just make it so everyone has a fair chance at getting something from them..as I said, you want them to buy more. Not run away.

-GMs barley active ingame, only time they're ingame at anytime is when they feel like spawning a couple of ponies for the people in town. If needed take all that wasted ap money from us, and higher a couple of new gms. Or even better! Give some lucky fools the job of being a 12sky2 GameSage!

-Also take in more player suggestions for items or events..instead of brushing them off your shoulders and ignoring it. Some items/events that are suggested are amazing, even if its a promo for the item mall, it will increase revenue for your company! You guys just need to think about keeping your community of millions of players happy. There is a reason that there is thousands of complaint posts all over your forums. Fix em'.

-Besides that stuff, your games are awesome and I love playing it.
(:

Mad_Moosehead

Rank 0
Mad_Moosehead
PostedDec 28, 2011 6:49 pm
Start with seconding a few of Avyn's points. Also with Shaiya.

Avyn wrote:

• Tiers gradually increasing in cost, as well as value for AP buyers.
  • Mini tiers increase in frequency from about 2 per month to about 2 per week.
  • Severe reduction in farming items in favour of buying items in Item Mall.
  • Heavy AP promotion of 'newbie zones', destroying the new player experience.
  • Product manager totally out of touch with reality.

Again we have our tiered event over 20k. Oh but it's christmas! Funny how every month seems to have a special reason to raise it above the 20k point. Tiers seem to sit arround 22k now. STOP IT. I'm sick of seeing a bleed them for all they got attitude with promotions, it's depressing. I've stopped participating in tiers, I had for nearly two years now I just shake my head and walk away.

Christmas is for giving, so a special christmas tier should have lowered the price not increased it. I have a huge family and christmas is expensive, and I don't even have any kids. Asking people to spend more at christmas... Sad

Too many mini tier's, not sure how many times i've said that now... but reduce the number. Quality over quantity (that refere's to price as well as number of tiers). The more affoardable these things are the more you will sell. Asking $75 - $100 (x's repeats) every few days is making the gap between have's and have not's greater.

Álso stop blaming everything on the dev's. Yes we know they suck. BUT they don't make the promotions, that is where a lot of the problems with Shaiya have come from promotion's and AP inbalance.

A lot of people buying a little is a lot better for your company then a little buying a lot, which seems to be what's happening with the game. These few who can and will spend all the money are ruining it for the rest of us. $200 a month isn't enough to be competetive. That's sad. It's also driving away long term players.

I think you have a good GM team, no problems there. Same for GS's, although seem's a little thinly spread on some servers.

Oh and I voted 2.