LozAndrews

Rank 1
LozAndrews
PostedDec 24, 2011 12:28 pm   Last edited by LozAndrews on Jan 12, 2012 7:38 am. Edited 4 times in total

Signature of the Week #1 ENTRIES

[Closed] Theme: Pokemon
Signature of the Week Entries
Hey there kiddo, I'm Loz. You might know me from places such as the Lime Odyssey or Creative forums.

Now, I havn't been here long and the best part of the community so far has been the awesome competitions (for Example). So, I'm making a Signature of the Week/Fortnight/Month competition.

My problem is, you see, I have no idea how many people are likely to get involved, so I'm just going ahead and hosting this competition (as an SotW) to find out. I will adjust the length as necessary. If there are no entries then obviously I wont host it again. If there are a few but not enough then it will be a monthly competition and if there are lots of entries it will be weekly etc.

The way this competition will work is as follows:
  • This is the entry thread. You will be able to enter to this thread for 7 days.
  • I will give you a theme or picture requirement so that all competitions aren't the same.
  • I will then create a separate voting thread with all of the entries for you to vote on. This will be open for 3 days.
  • The winner will receive a personalized trophy I've made with their name, a picture relating to the week's theme and the SotW number on it to put in their signature or avatar. Everyone will see this and go "Wow, what a stud/babe." Who knows, this competition could go on for years and you could be perceived to be a God for having won one of the first 10 SotW's.

The rules of the competition:
  • All forum rules apply of course.
  • You may only enter ONE signature.
  • Your entry must be 500 x 200 pixels or smaller.
  • You may not vote for yourself (not that any of you would).
  • Your entry must comply with the selected theme or requirement.
  • You may edit your entry before voting begins by simply editing your post.
  • Obviously your entry may only be your own work. Anyone found to be using another artist's work as their own will not be flamed (that's against forum rules), but you will fill everyone with silent hatred and regret for ever knowing you, no questions asked.
  • Underneath your entry image please post the following in code tags:
Code:
USER NAME HERE [img]URL HERE[/img]

Embedding Images
For anyone who doesn't know, you may embed your image in a post by uploading it to somewhere like www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com then surrounding the link you're given by [IMG] tags. I will use the contest prize as an example.
Code:
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/bgwt8x.png[/IMG]

And the trophy I know you're all dying to see! *drumroll*

Size may vary.

This Signature of the Week's theme is:

So whatever you make, it must be obviously related to pokemon, whether you use a human character, a pokemon, a well known location, or just a name e.g. Team Rocket.

All entries will recieve karma.
Because it's cool to get stuck in and not turn your nose up at errr'thang.
Advertisement

yopat_kOol

Rank 2
yopat_kOol
PostedDec 24, 2011 1:18 pm   Last edited by yopat_kOol on Dec 30, 2011 5:03 pm. Edited 3 times in total

pikachu was here

EDIT:

LozAndrews

Rank 1
LozAndrews
PostedDec 24, 2011 1:25 pm
Awesome. Looks like I've got Pikachu himself endorsing the competition!

I make new signatures every day so I find it hard to pick which one to put here.

Lili.Baybee

Rank 2
Lili.Baybee
In your head, under your bed. United States
PostedDec 24, 2011 2:57 pm
The prize is a pikachu trophy?

chigoo1

Rank 2
chigoo1
PostedDec 24, 2011 3:07 pm
i would but... ya no thank you Very Happy

LozAndrews

Rank 1
LozAndrews
PostedDec 24, 2011 3:11 pm
Lili.Baybee wrote:
The prize is a pikachu trophy?  

Yep c:
Pretty much just a competition for fun

chigoo1 wrote:
i would but... ya no thank you:D  

Hey cool man Wink

I make new signatures every day so I find it hard to pick which one to put here.

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
PostedDec 24, 2011 3:29 pm
eh...I would love to, since i have a nag for making sigs but really can't since due to Christmas and family time and stuff.

LozAndrews

Rank 1
LozAndrews
PostedDec 24, 2011 3:34 pm
No problem buddy, that's understandable! I'm really busy at the mo' but I'll probably just take like half an hour out of the time I would've been doing something useful in aha

Lili.Baybee

Rank 2
Lili.Baybee
In your head, under your bed. United States
PostedDec 24, 2011 3:37 pm
i will enter for the karma.

LozAndrews

Rank 1
LozAndrews
PostedDec 24, 2011 3:43 pm
Weee! Thanks Lili, I look forward to seeing your entry <3