Author Message

Amarllis

Rank 1
Amarllis
Joined
09 Dec 2011
Posts
352
Location
United States
PostedFeb 15, 2013 5:01 pm
made a new premade ,please only request for it if your actually going to use it
Advertisement

Fluffy.Zombie

Rank 0
Fluffy.Zombie
Joined
09 Jan 2013
Posts
71
Location
Brazil
PostedFeb 15, 2013 5:42 pm
Amarllis wrote:
made a new premade ,please only request for it if your actually going to use it
 

Name:Star *-*

Amarllis

Rank 1
Amarllis
Joined
09 Dec 2011
Posts
352
Location
United States
PostedFeb 15, 2013 9:41 pm
Fluffy.Zombie wrote:
Amarllis wrote:
made a new premade ,please only request for it if your actually going to use it
 

Name:Star *-*  

do you want the *-* on it too?xD

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
Joined
17 May 2009
Posts
1961
Location
District Twelve Poland
PostedFeb 16, 2013 5:38 pm
Amarllis wrote:
Healer_11 wrote:
yay Amaaaaa ♥ are you doing couple sigs? o:

Avatar or Signature: sig
Gender Of the Render: female / male
Anime y/n: preferably yes
IGN: Mathy & Aradon
Picture: this or just any other sad couple render
Text: "Don't think of the months ahead, think of the days after the months." <-- this is kinda important so pweeze try to fit it in ♥
Additional info: sorry for the difficult request ._.  

the quote was a bit difficult to put in however i think i managed , just tell me if you want it to pop out more or any changes overall c:

 


thanks hun, i love it <3 i couldn't get that render to work at all, you're amazing :3

Fluffy.Zombie

Rank 0
Fluffy.Zombie
Joined
09 Jan 2013
Posts
71
Location
Brazil
PostedFeb 18, 2013 5:17 pm
Amarllis wrote:
Fluffy.Zombie wrote:
Amarllis wrote:
made a new premade ,please only request for it if your actually going to use it
 

Name:Star *-*  

do you want the *-* on it too?xD  

No xD

<center></center>

Amarllis

Rank 1
Amarllis
Joined
09 Dec 2011
Posts
352
Location
United States
PostedFeb 19, 2013 12:43 am
Fluffy.Zombie wrote:

Name:Star *-*  

enjoy <3

Fluffy.Zombie

Rank 0
Fluffy.Zombie
Joined
09 Jan 2013
Posts
71
Location
Brazil
PostedFeb 19, 2013 3:29 pm
Amarllis wrote:
enjoy <3
 

Thank you!

<center></center>

Amarllis

Rank 1
Amarllis
Joined
09 Dec 2011
Posts
352
Location
United States
PostedFeb 20, 2013 12:17 am
new premade , please dont request if your not going to use it (:

Lumiere.Diva

Rank 1
Lumiere.Diva
Joined
26 Mar 2012
Posts
366
Location
Romania
PostedFeb 20, 2013 6:43 am
Amarllis wrote:
new premade , please dont request if your not going to use it (:
 


ING: -Lumiere
Quote: No fear. No distraction.

that ish amazing amaaaaa <333

Amarllis

Rank 1
Amarllis
Joined
09 Dec 2011
Posts
352
Location
United States
PostedFeb 20, 2013 5:28 pm
Lumiere.Diva wrote:
Amarllis wrote:
new premade , please dont request if your not going to use it (:
 


ING: -Lumiere
Quote: No fear. No distraction.

that ish amazing amaaaaa <333  

sorry but the quote didnt really work out , hope you like it anyway =]
and thank you <3
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: