GMJadynn

GameMaster: USA
GMJadynn
PostedDec 21, 2011 7:53 pm   Last edited by GMJadynn on Dec 21, 2011 8:19 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Xmas Gifts for the Call of Gods Players!

Free presents!
Every player can receive Christmas Gifts!

To celebrate the Holiday, Call of Gods has prepared an Xmas Gift, Resource Package II*1 for every player in Call of Gods. All of you can visit your kingdoms leaders once a day to receive it. Hurry to get your gift when the time comes!

Please note that the Xmas Gift can only be obtained on December 23rd, 24th and 25th. You can only receive one Xmas Gift per day. The Xmas Gifts can't be traded.

NPC you should visit to get the Xmas Gift:

Necrolis – Twilight Citadel – Gantryn

Sanctaria –Palace of the Soveregin – Cyron Gondor

Arthlan – KingTree – Anaelya Celelithial

Regia Deorum –Palace of Truth – Andor Highshield

Advertisement

raezorblaedz

Rank 0
raezorblaedz
PostedDec 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Xmas Gifts for the Call of Gods Players!

Xmas Cheese for the Call of Gods Players!
So, if I'm reading this correctly, the worst boxed item in the game (Resource Boxes) are the free gift!? I must be misreading that line.
Q: Why would aeria give us what we don't need?
A: 'cause they can't make money off you, by giving you anything good.
woo freaking hoo more copper

GMJadynn

GameMaster: USA
GMJadynn
PostedDec 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Re: Xmas Gifts for the Call of Gods Players!

Xmas Cheese for the Call of Gods Players!
raezorblaedz wrote:
So, if I'm reading this correctly, the worst boxed item in the game (Resource Boxes) are the free gift!? I must be misreading that line.
Q: Why would aeria give us what we don't need?
A: 'cause they can't make money off you, by giving you anything good.
woo freaking hoo more copper  

We apologize that you feel that way however this gift is from the Call of Gods developers. The developers are the only ones that can make changes to the game. We apologize for the inconvenience.

raezorblaedz

Rank 0
raezorblaedz
PostedDec 21, 2011 8:39 pm
1st ... How would you know how I "feel"?
2nd ... You keep saying "We", not I, apologize. Why would you apologize for someone else's lack of vision and interpretation?
3rd ... The developers of this game have no vision towards their clientel's wants/needs?

Your wrong on all three.

1st ... Please never put yourself in the area of "how I feel" in support efforts. Your asking for anger there, antagonizing the issue.
2nd ... You are you. If your are going to stand up and take the heat for having no part in the choice of poor poor gifts for the players, then say I.
3rd ... This is a "in your face" joke, not a gift.

gsirmathew

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2011 5:35 am
it would be better to give us 1-2 dungeon keys or better a good item (orange, related to our lvl ) or orange/red hero card....
resource pack, lol...
sometimes i wonder...

callutos

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2011 3:32 am

WOW

JUST WOW
OK u guys are like wtf. y dnt u guys make a clicky thing i game so we can get the code without having 2 search the internet for an hour like rly guys? this is **** stupid on every level

zthen

Rank 1
zthen
PostedJan 05, 2012 5:15 pm
raezorblaedz wrote:
1st ... How would you know how I "feel"? didn't you say you felt its the worst item in game basically being useless? i'm sure this is how a majority feels but some players may find it useful.
2nd ... You keep saying "We", not I, apologize. Why would you apologize for someone else's lack of vision and interpretation? its probably meant as we in aeria since this is a partnership and aeria doesn't actually have total control which is why they usually just do e-pin events rather then give away actual items like they do in games like ddtank and other aeria games.
3rd ... The developers of this game have no vision towards their clientel's wants/needs? and how is this aeria games fault???
Your wrong on all three.

1st ... Please never put yourself in the area of "how I feel" in support efforts. Your asking for anger there, antagonizing the issue. get over it. pls don't speak for everyone in the game since no one elected you to represent the rest of us.
2nd ... You are you. If your are going to stand up and take the heat for having no part in the choice of poor poor gifts for the players, then say I. once again aeria is only a partner therefore "we" could mean the aeria team as a whole.
3rd ... This is a "in your face" joke, not a gift. then don't take the gift and stop the pathetic crying  

free is free. whether you find it useful or not doesn't mean the next person may not find it useful. Not much sense in complaining since aeria doesn't have total control over this game in the aspect of implenting content or making events or promos that are worthwhile. If players really get this angry over trivial things like a free gift then its time to find a new hobby imo.

<a>Image and video hosting by TinyPic</a>