Lucario_Player

Rank 2
Lucario_Player
PostedDec 21, 2011 10:09 am   Last edited by Lucario_Player on Dec 30, 2011 11:00 am. Edited 1 time in total

Fan Art contest!

Original topic is opened again!
Before I go into detail if the Forum Mods want to remove this because there is already a topic on the main AGE boards that is fine but also remember that not everyone goes to that board either, which is why I am posting this on all the Creative ==> Fan Art boards on all games as well. (wanted it on the main boards though because any game can participate as I said) And since the contest has been going on since the beginning of November with hardly any entries as of now… I figured I needed to make a few other topics >_<

Link to the event

Right now I’m hosting a fan art contest where I want you to draw my character (original idea from DoMO, but slightly edited costume). If you want to enter be sure to read the sections titled as follows in the post of the topic (Will be in bigger and colored letters so easy to find lol): Rules (know what to do and what not to do), How the art will be graded (this way you know what you should draw exactly), Descriptions on what to actually draw (References are located here), What you should try to draw me doing (Poses that I am looking for), Prizes (umm… kinda obvious lol)

If you can, try to read all of it but those are the most important sections I’d say out of the whole post. Contest also ends on January 3rd at 9 pm AGE time (January 4th 12 am my time) So be sure to enter quickly! (I’m not extending the contest even though as of this post not many entries are in the contest yet)

Note: You cannot edit your posts in that forum so be sure that if you post, you know what you are saying lol
Advertisement

Lucario_Player

Rank 2
Lucario_Player
PostedDec 27, 2011 6:39 pm
Due to some problems in the original thread that topic has been closed down, however I am still doing the contest until January 4th at 12 am Eastern time (9 pm January 3rd AGE time) for entries to come in so be sure to be prompt because I will be checking my inbox until then.

However, if the GM's do unlock it feel free to post your entries on there too and if I get any entries from my inbox during the time they closed it I'll be sure to post them on that thread as well. You may also post entries on either here or any of the other contest posts I've made throughout the forums.

I am terribly sorry for anyone that was trying to enter this contest and wish I could make it up but I guess you can say that one action can cause more than one person to get affected :/

Note: posting same post in all the other boards as well

Lucario_Player

Rank 2
Lucario_Player
PostedDec 30, 2011 11:01 am
Just an update to let everyone planning to enter know that the original topic has been reopened and if you want to enter be sure to hurry before the deadline is reached next week!