sazyboo

Rank 0
sazyboo
PostedDec 21, 2011 7:07 am

Princess Of The Paladin's part 2

Kaslow and Ilya joined as one nation but Jale started a war. Can the princess end this war?
Violet stepped down from her horse, displaying something akin to anxiety as she entered the castle. Saeith was a terribly strong wizard, she knew she would be unable to beat him in a physical confrontation.

Her brother Winter however was an accomplished Assassin. If she could free him perhaps they would have a chance against their aggressor.

The castle was made of glistening marble, the pillars and towers connected to it reached up towards the heavens sparkling as the building tried fruitlessly to reach the sky.

Her feet touched the cold stone of the throne room. "Hello, 'Princess Of The Paladin's.' although we both know the title is not exactly accurate, my queen." Saeith taunted upon her arrival. He had long untamed silver hair, his curled silver locks were draped across his shoulder's. A gold crown rested on his head.

'Winter's crown' she recognized with anger.

Long elegant robes covered his thin visage. His eyes a dark blue, the calm before the storm in most cases. She knew how his eyes could change, black when filled with rage. Black was the colour she was most familiar with.

"At least I am not exiled filth, draining Saphael. A leach of the dirtiest kind." she hissed, she wanted to un-sheath her sword and run him through but she wouldn't risk her brother's life so recklessly.

"It's tragic that you cannot recognize the beauty in such devastation. Well you are part healer, I am intrigued as to whether I will see your warrior side." the man commented offhandedly.

"I came here for my brother, not for some banter."

"Oh? Your brother? Got the wrong castle, love." he chorused with maniacal glee. Violet knew there was something wrong, suddenly in her peripheral vision she caught the sight of several individual's before they cloaked themselves with invisibility. Assassins.

She cursed as she swung her sword aimlessly, she didn't feel it connect with anything. Cursing again she swung around attacking air once again. "Saeith! Where is my brother!" she shouted as she sprinted towards the man.

Before the villain could taunt her again she felt a sharp pain in her leg, she looked down. There was an arrow embedded in her calf, she stumbled forward. Her invisible assailants slowly appeared one by one as if rejoicing in their victory over her. "Enjoy this chaos whilst it lasts..." she whispered defiantly before falling into unconsciousness.
Advertisement

Sakura10Sands

Rank 0
Sakura10Sands
PostedSep 17, 2012 8:18 pm
aww Very Happy nice story