sheba021

Rank 0
sheba021
PostedDec 20, 2011 5:33 pm

Warlord pve build around Infinite Blue

Hi all,

I have decided to spend my hard earned SKB4 on this axe, so I was wondering if any of more experienced players could give me a few tips on how to maximize the potential of this weapon (and of my class of course) in pve, particularly in SMF where I plan to level my masteries (I am lvl 67 at the moment). I have no interest in pvp for the time being.

1. How far should I fortify Warlord Lega? Would 9+ be enough or should I go all the way or somewhere in between? I do plan to get the lvl 70 sprite set eventually so I don 't really want to waste a lot of funds on overpriced sage stones, MFI's and BFC's unless it is absolutely necessary.

2. What other weapons should I add to my arsenal? I currently have Armored Sentinel and Prison Axe + one SKB3 to spend.

3. What talent combo will complement the axe best, Light Axe Warrior or War Axe Warrior? I will test this myself once I get the axe just want to hear some opinions.

4. Thus far I've been using +30% atk speed sprite outfit (+15% each part), should I stick with it or change something?

That's about all I can think of at the moment. I may have some more questions depending on the tips and answers provided. Thanks in advance.

Cheers!
Advertisement

red_an3m

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2012 7:37 am
Hello,
If i were you I wouldn't spend my SKB4 on Infinite Blue, not because it's not good, but because you won't use it very much at higher levels. For example PT (Phoenix Tower) requires somehow a Leech sword (70 yellow) for more chances to survive. If i were you i would make the 65 Yellow Axe Winged Aurora Blade, which is so good for it's proc. Then get orange leech sword which you will turn in Yellow at level 70. This helps for ACV boss solo-ing as well.
1) If you can solo World Bosses like Surbora or aschen or any other boss that drop Grade A Scrolls, it's cool to forify your Warlord Legacy as much as possible. ( Not more than +9) If you need to buy your scrolls, don't bother to +9 or higher it. Just get that awesome 70 set and +9-15 it.
2) Try to get 65 yellow Winged Aurora Blade, 66 leech sword, and the most important imo, for a good dps WL get hte 68 gun. (+55% crtical damage) - Bahado Devilish Gun- if i remeber well. Unfortunately it's not tradeble, so you will need to craft it, the closest Gun sprite is 66 Cenia, which is super rare.
3) For Dual Wield use General talent setup.
4) 15% attack speed is good, but to be more epic get a -30 % deffence equipment for sprite.

This are the things i could suggest you to do! Good luck!

sheba021

Rank 0
sheba021
PostedFeb 21, 2012 2:50 am
Yeah i figured later it is merely a proc weapon so I wont bother trying to yellow it. Thanks for the response though I still hate the idea of having to dual. I may end up using the orange version in a combo with Siropas and the 75 2h sword in the end.