papuce2

Rank 0
PostedJul 17, 2012 3:41 am

downloading

When i try to download it it sais cannot instal akamai.What should i do.
Advertisement

Daikii

Rank 0
PostedSep 14, 2012 11:13 am

Akamai

How do i install Akamai?
i start the downloader and i get the error.
Btw im using windows7 ultimate. *edit*
Searched windows. both in %appdata%
and windows>search>akama
check control panel, it's not installed. so ofcourse it cannot download anything.
So can i install Akama manually somehow?
or how is it supposed to be installed normally?

Appreciate any hints or tips towards a solution!

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedSep 14, 2012 11:26 am

Re: Akamai

Daikii wrote:
How do i install Akamai?
and windows>search>akama
check control panel, it's not installed. so ofcourse it cannot download anything.

Akamai is supposed to install automatically when the downloader runs. It could be anti-virus or some setting that prevents Akamai from installing. Since Akamai doesn't offer a direct download for their software, because it is bundled with the programs that use it, I would suggest trying a mirror to download the game.

Daikii

Rank 0
PostedSep 14, 2012 1:01 pm

Re: Akamai

BigNakedBob32 wrote:
Daikii wrote:
How do i install Akamai?
and windows>search>akama

Akamai is supposed to install automatically when the downloader runs. It could be anti-virus or some setting that prevents Akamai from installing. Since Akamai doesn't offer a direct download for their software, because it is bundled with the programs that use it, I would suggest trying a mirror to download the game.  

BigNakedBob32 wrote:
Daikii wrote:
How do i install Akamai?
and windows>search>akama

BigNakedBob32 wrote:
Daikii wrote:
How do i install Akamai?
and windows>search>akama

Hm, came to the same conclusion.. tried a mirror before. But after install and update of game it crashes. while loading game, with the various errors.
Code:

FILE: d:\work\fr\4pclient\gamedata\BaseQuery.h (111)

} .\data\db\C_Item.ini ˬd(74) o{

was the error i was having.
Tried all fixes the forums had to offer.
http://www.bnb32.com/eden-eternal/eden-eternal-technical-problem-guide/

Chinese translator programs NJpen,NJstar,NJwp. visual display language install for chinese traditional and simplified chinese.
restarted and all i got was squares. and still having the file reading error.

Trying a new fresh install again from another mirror "Eden Eternal CB Installer - OnRPG".
My previous installation that got stuck after install>update complete>start game(error crash)
was also one of these. CB installers. hoping this one works better.. otherwise i don't have any clue whatsoever to fix this. kinda ripping my hair over this issue^^.
i'll update after trying a fresh install again.
*EDIT*
Tried the fresh re-install. still same error.

tarutaru824

Rank 0
PostedJun 10, 2013 4:31 pm

got it to work

i got the download to work. i went and uninstalled Akamai and then went and re downloaded the game. didnt give the the error this time

Minefire

Rank 0
Minefire
PostedJul 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Upgrade Client Error

so When i start my launcher its just checking for updates and then it says char/texture/B209AS04B.dds Downlad Error

So it just downlads everything again and i did that Then I played it was ok. Next time i wanna play shows me the same thing and its gonna re download everything what is taking like 6 hours for me :/

ibuki_lazo

Rank 0
PostedAug 07, 2013 11:07 pm

I realy need Help.

I cant find the Akamai NetSession Interface Control Panel, should i download or what? pls.

ibuki_lazo

Rank 0
PostedAug 07, 2013 11:40 pm

I'm not in the Initializing.

Guys, im just in the downloading step of EE, but im getting stuck here. it says " Starting Download" but it wont work, im getting stuck on it and in the end theres a massage like a error massage and i cant understand it. plss. Help me i realy want to play this game!

ininetails

Rank 0
ininetails
PostedDec 28, 2013 1:53 pm

Re: I'm not in the Initializing.

ibuki_lazo wrote:
Guys, im just in the downloading step of EE, but im getting stuck here. it says " Starting Download" but it wont work, im getting stuck on it and in the end theres a massage like a error massage and i cant understand it. plss. Help me i realy want to play this game!  

Im stuck there too! o: Its stuck on Starting Download and will not move. Im not getting any error messages though, its just stuck.

ftpakpahan21

Rank 0
PostedJan 09, 2014 3:16 pm

Fix 2

fix 2
I cant find my Akamai in the fix 2 Sad