polkmjn3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2012 1:38 pm
Tht mirror take takes a while but i might as well try it... Sad ugg i try top make new post once it is done.
Advertisement

polkmjn3

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2012 4:22 pm
Thx tht mirror realy worked thanks now i can begin my jurney of Eden eternal Smile SmileSmile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile.

meatbag69

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2012 8:43 pm

FORUM INDEXEDEN ETERNALSELF HELPTECHNICAL ISSUES Does your

thank you very much that was very helpful

TrishMoonshadow

Rank 0
TrishMoonshadow
PostedFeb 14, 2012 9:44 pm
YAY! IT WORKED! <33 finally! thank you!

l.babe

Rank 0
l.babe
PostedFeb 17, 2012 7:52 pm

turn firewall off.

you dont need to do all that complicated stuff. all you need to do is go into your computer security be it Norton or whatever, go into your firewall and turn it off until your download is finished. then turn it back on. it worked for me !

Railenthe

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Problems reinstalling

Uninstalled to fix progressive mouse incompatibility
And the downloader, well, downloaded successfully, ending with a message box that said to 'install the application now', but nothing else is happening. I can't get it ton install even though apparently everything is downloaded now.

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedFeb 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Re: Problems reinstalling

Railenthe wrote:
And the downloader, well, downloaded successfully, ending with a message box that said to 'install the application now', but nothing else is happening. I can't get it ton install even though apparently everything is downloaded now.  

By default the Aeria downloader will save the installer to C:\AeriaGames\Downloader
The current installer is titled edeneternal_us_install_20111205.exe if it isn't in this folder then it is possible your antivirus has caused it to be deleted or some other error.

If it didn't save it try using the OnRPG mirror or one of the other alternate downloads listed on the original post.

Railenthe

Rank 0
PostedFeb 26, 2012 6:03 pm

Re: Problems reinstalling

BigNakedBob32 wrote:
Railenthe wrote:

By default the Aeria downloader will save the installer to C:\AeriaGames\Downloader
The current installer is titled edeneternal_us_install_20111205.exe if it isn't in this folder then it is possible your antivirus has caused it to be deleted or some other error.

If it didn't save it try using the OnRPG mirror or one of the other alternate downloads listed on the original post.  

Ah--found it. Avast! quarrantined it on me without notification (I need to tweak the new build to stop doing that.)

Installing now. Thanks!

Skullkid097

Rank 0
PostedFeb 29, 2012 6:41 am

Uninstalled but diddnt work

I uninstalled it and tryed it again but it got stuck in the same place... should I try uninstalling it again and using a mirror?

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedFeb 29, 2012 9:38 am

Re: Uninstalled but diddnt work

Skullkid097 wrote:
I uninstalled it and tryed it again but it got stuck in the same place... should I try uninstalling it again and using a mirror?  

Could also be blocked by your antivirus or firewall as well. Could try disabling them and trying again or just skip straight to a mirror.