Frostyfires

Rank 1
Frostyfires
PostedDec 19, 2011 12:48 am   Last edited by Frostyfires on Dec 19, 2011 1:54 am. Edited 1 time in total

[Guide] Black Sheep Commander - Lv. 81 - 85

A guide on how to complete the Lv. 81 Black Sheep Daily
So, I recently discovered that the Black Sheep Commander daily was finally fixed (yay : D) but then I discovered another problem, I have no idea how to do it... After about 2 hours of playing around in this shiny world I finally got this daily done - -;; . To save you the trouble of confusion and reading what Kosa says over and over again(what he says is misleading :l ), I am going to make a guide!

The Guide - Part 1
Note: This dungeon requires two or more players to complete.

1. Locate Jarso, the portal NPC to Glimmershine Valley, select Glimmer Shine Valley, then press OK.

It's where the heart is

2. You'll be teleported to an awesome snow-land with crystals and shiny things everywhere *-*

3. After that you will see two NPCs, a Sprite and Kosa. The sprite is useless so don't even bother reading what it says. Kosa is the NPC you turn in your kills to receive a note which allows you to summon Black Sheep Commander.

There are also floating orbs called "Crystal Valley Gems", these when destroyed give you buffs, ie. +25% Movement Speed, +25 Stats, +50% Evade, +50% Melee Attack Speed.

4. So now, this is where it gets confusing. To sum it up you need 30 Protecting Sheep or 30 Protecting Ram buffs(The top row of things under your name). Also: 10 Killing Fake Sheep OR 10 Killing Fake Ram debuffs you can not get both.

So what each player needs is:

• Player 1: 30 Protecting Ram and 10 Killing Fake Sheep
  • Player 2: 30 Protecting Sheep and 10 Killing Fake Ram

How to get Killing Fake Sheep or Ram:

• In order to obtain Killing fake Sheep or Ram buffs you have to kill mobs called Baa or Ewe. If you look closely you will see that not all sheep/ram are named "Sheep" or "Ram" and that some are named "Baa"(Sheeps) or "Ewe"(Rams)

Advertisement

Frostyfires

Rank 1
Frostyfires
PostedDec 19, 2011 12:48 am
The Guide - Part 2 (Continued)

How to get Protecting Ram or Sheep buff:

• In order to receive Protecting Ram or Sheep Buff, it is more difficult and requires a lot of defense or evade, or a way to HP leech. This is because you have to hit Baa or Ewe during its transformed state show below:

Note: Baa or Ewe only transform into this state when they are attacking you.

5. After achieving the requirements (30 Protecting Sheep or Ram and 10 Killing Fake Sheep or Ram) turn in your kills to Kosa. If you have 10 Killing Fake Sheep debuffs, press "I have "Killing Fake Sheep"" button and if you have 10 Killing Fake Ram debuffs, press "I have "Killing Fake Ram".

If you turn in Killing Fake Ram, you will receive a debuff that is called "Black Sheep Commander Summoner" and an Item called "Black Sheep Fraternity Ransom Note(Part 1)". If you turn in Killing Fake Sheep, you will receive a debuff that is called "Black Sheep Commander Summoner" and an Item called "Black Sheep Fraternity Ransom Note(Part 2)".

6. Once each player has one part of the note, move the player with part one to (107, 295) and the player with part two to (107 , 285). The system is really picky on exact coordinates so make sure you are directly on these points if you get Location Errors.

Where the hearts are are areas you can right click the note

7. Now you want to get the player who has Part 1 of the note to right click the note in their inventory at the coordinates (107 , 295). After that, you want the player who has Part 2 to go to the coordinates (107 , 285) and also right click the note in their inventory. Congrats! Black Sheep Commander is now summoned, good luck killing it.

8. Now your dailies should be done, but you should get a warning saying the spirit of the Black Sheep Commander is attacking Kosa, now you can either kill this really cool transparent, Lv. 90 version or the boss, or you can just leave. You really don't even get anything for killing it but a thank you from Kosa so yeah xD. Kill it if u want, or just skip it

Well Good luck with your Black Sheep adventure! Hoped I helped and If you have any questions, post them below!

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 19, 2011 2:48 am
Jess Jess! Ty for the guide. *-*

I gave up after 1 hour. >:

triuna

Rank 0
triuna
PostedJan 02, 2012 2:13 am
Well written and clear guilde, thanks for the info. I did not know it was broken all this while and can't solo. >.< Gd effort here! Smile

wiwin11

Rank 2
PostedJan 02, 2012 6:09 am

Added for your convenience. This is what you have to do to complete the quest. Granted, at that time i raged so bad since the quest is bugged despite me and konyo completing it (possible the first two players in Gaia to complete it).

TIPS : You can cure the debuff on the lower status bar with Mystic/templar/prophet cure skill. You can also reset the upper status bar debuff by dying (in case you messed up).

mauiceee

Rank 1
PostedJan 07, 2012 12:16 pm
Jess so pro. Now do black sheep for me because I'm too lazy. ):
P.S you need a new siggy, Christmas was WEEKS ago. :3

xxxzagato

Rank 0
PostedMar 11, 2012 8:26 am
there's another method to remove the debuff, kill a sheep.