*pokes Chilled*

When did you start talking like that? >.>

Advertisement

zen_fry

Rank 0
zen_fry
PostedApr 11, 2012 3:45 pm
ALL CALL 2.0

This all call is going to be a little different then the last one. First off, in case you guys haven't gotten a chance to read the status report on Lime Odyssey:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1543389

In other words, it looks like we're gonna be waiting another couple months for this game to come out. What this means in terms of this guild:

You better freaking believe we're willing to wait.

Now, what I need to know is who's going to be waiting around for this game to start. That means over the next couple weeks, I'm going to need individual confirmation from EVERYONE that they're going to be waiting around for this game to start up, so I can adjust the member lists accordingly.

Now, just like last time, this can mean any number of things. You can send me a message here on the forums. You can post in this thread. You can hit me up on vent. Whatever.

Unlike the last one, this one doesn't really have a time limit. That being said, if a month goes by and I don't hear from you, I'm going to assume that you've fallen off the face of the earth and remove you from he guild list.

Anyway. Looking forward to hearing from all of you, so let me know what you're going to be doing. Thanks.

piretess

Rank 0
piretess
PostedApr 12, 2012 6:35 am
I shall wait for as long as it takes!

ChilledDarkness

Rank 0
ChilledDarkness
PostedApr 12, 2012 2:34 pm
Indeed. Lime is well worth the wait.

XxApocalypticxX

Rank 0
XxApocalypticxX
PostedApr 13, 2012 8:18 pm
I'm not giving up on the wait! So you can count on seeing me around. Having said that I'll warn you I have to work a ton in the next month or so. If I go a few days without showing up on vent it's because I will have been working like crazy! x.x

Th3.Forgotten

Rank 0
Where Wishes come true*+-*+- United States
PostedApr 14, 2012 12:40 am
Dont forget meh~ Very Happy

<a></a>

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedApr 14, 2012 4:05 am
Oooh! That sig is sooo beautiful :O The anime was cute too, tho I can't remember its name xD

Th3.Forgotten

Rank 0
Where Wishes come true*+-*+- United States
PostedApr 15, 2012 4:10 pm
Charlon wrote:
Oooh! That sig is sooo beautiful :O The anime was cute too, tho I can't remember its name xD  

thx Very Happy its Clannad.... hehehe i liked the anime too

<a></a>

fizzaye

Rank 0
fizzaye
PostedApr 27, 2012 6:57 pm
I'M WAITING.
btw is there anyone here from the pacific/oceanic region?

zen_fry

Rank 0
zen_fry
PostedMay 04, 2012 5:48 pm
Alright, time to start bumping the thread again. No sense in halting the recruiting effort after all.

Ok. This time we'll do.... quotes about music!

A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence. ~Leopold Stokowski