xSatsu

Rank 0
xSatsu
PostedMar 26, 2012 10:45 pm
LadyLynndis wrote:
Hehe ^^.

Really? Cool! Lyn is my favorite heroine from anything...Probably because I've had the game since I was a kid, lol.

Though, annoying how people don't know who she is >.>;

Doesn't surprise me really. Apart from my old anime club back in highschool, i only knew a hamdful of people who have ever even touched a fire emblem game outside of Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, let alone Fūin no Tsurugi. Tbh i had to emulate that one lol.
Advertisement

zen_fry

Rank 0
zen_fry
PostedMar 26, 2012 11:23 pm
As a series, Fire Emblem is one of the the greatest strategy rpgs of all time, which is a claim I bestow only begrudgingly, considering that my entire list of all time favorite games consists almost exclusively of strategy rpgs (and includes such classics such as the Disgaea series, Advanced Wars series, Final Fantasy Tactics series, Valkyria Chronicles series, Devil Survivor series... I could go on). I do have to say that Radiant Dawn was sickeningly awful in comparison to most of the series.

Nevertheless, I have three stipulations which I wish to be included as fact: Jaffar? Badass. Florina? Adorable. Hector? OMGROFLBBQLOLCAKES.

Charlon

Rank 3
Charlon
PostedMar 27, 2012 3:31 am

Re: Great Job!

LazyTank wrote:
Whosoever is coming up with descriptions, -hats off- simply amazing way to put it. I wouldn't be surprised to see Obsidian hitting huge numbers soon enough. Good luck, hope to see you guys in game.
Regards

PS: I would kill for a description like that, but umm too lazy honestly.  

I agree with Tank o.O *is sooooo jealous atm* If I wasn't in Silence now, I totally joined you guys xD

PS: Don't tell Jev/Kyt, she'll kill me 200 times and claim the title 'Goddess' by herself xD

LadyLynndis

Rank 0
LadyLynndis
PostedMar 27, 2012 7:38 am
zen_fry wrote:
Nevertheless, I have three stipulations which I wish to be included as fact: Jaffar? Badass. Florina? Adorable. Hector? OMGROFLBBQLOLCAKES.  

Hahaha, I see. I've actually never played Radiant Dawn, only Shadow Dragon, Sacred Stones, and my favorite. I will admit that when you try to play the game on hard mode, Florina is very squishy at the beginning...

No telling how many times I had to restart some chapters.

And yes, whoever made the descriptions is very awesome~ ^^.

My blade is an extension of my self. My armor is the covering of my heart. My goals are the driving force of my strength. And my beliefs are all that keep me strong.

zen_fry

Rank 0
zen_fry
PostedMar 27, 2012 10:21 am
Pretty much anything you see written for anything involving the guild was done by myself, including the recruit thread OP and the descriptions (as well as the formatting). Just a little love for my guildies, I guess.

Incidentally, Anything you see drawn was done by the either highly talented Catzy or one of the many talented guild artists we have lying around. ;3

I don't recommend playing Radiant Dawn. Path of Radiance, however, was a good, solid game.

LadyLynndis

Rank 0
LadyLynndis
PostedMar 29, 2012 9:48 am
Oh? Really then that's awesome! Love the descriptions a lot <3.

And those drawings, so jelly ;-;. I can't draw very well at all! xD.

Path of Radiance hm? I might just have to look that up. ^^.

Other then real life, what do you all do to pass the time till whenever LO comes out? :3

My blade is an extension of my self. My armor is the covering of my heart. My goals are the driving force of my strength. And my beliefs are all that keep me strong.

Keladry_5

Rank 0
Keladry_5
PostedApr 06, 2012 12:38 am
Bumpz for Easter~ x3

Join us. You know you want to.

Sephieroth6

Rank 0
Sephieroth6
PostedApr 06, 2012 9:27 am

Re: Great Job!

Charlon wrote:
LazyTank wrote:
Whosoever is coming up with descriptions, -hats off- simply amazing way to put it. I wouldn't be surprised to see Obsidian hitting huge numbers soon enough. Good luck, hope to see you guys in game.
Regards

PS: I would kill for a description like that, but umm too lazy honestly.  

I agree with Tank o.O *is sooooo jealous atm* If I wasn't in Silence now, I totally joined you guys xD

PS: Don't tell Jev/Kyt, she'll kill me 200 times and claim the title 'Goddess' by herself xD  

I have to agree, I love these descriptions and such as well...However...

I must report to Kyt! SHAME ON YOU CHARLON!

Power is a gift and a curse...A tool for great things, or horrible things. What do I want to use this power for, I wonder...

Th3.Forgotten

Rank 0
Where Wishes come true*+-*+- United States
PostedApr 06, 2012 11:52 pm

forgive mehhhh~

>,<
Keladry_5 wrote:
Bumpz for Easter~ x3

lol bump~ hehe o.o @ the top for awhile i guess Smile
sorry havent been up to data with the guide... i will now Very Happy....
so how ya'll doing? >.<

<a></a>

ChilledDarkness

Rank 0
ChilledDarkness
PostedApr 10, 2012 5:18 pm
Quite well indeed my good friend. What have you been up to that has withheld your illustriousness form us?