PostedDec 20, 2011 1:03 am
Omnomnom! >:3

Join us. You know you want to.
Advertisement

xCatzy

Rank 0
xCatzy
PostedDec 20, 2011 1:10 am
Myraaaa! Myssssstttt! Coookkkieeesss! <333!
-glee-
Everyone, Myra's cookies are the best in the entire world.
You have to join us and love her cookies >.> To not love Myra's cookies is blasphemy!

And Fantasy, you should join us! As Myra said, we're only a little, tiny bit, crazy ;3.

xSatsu

Rank 0
xSatsu
PostedDec 20, 2011 2:40 am
I hate falling asleep for long periods of time at the most inconvenient times of the day......¬.¬
ANYWAYS Welcome ShadyTrax. Enjoy your stay and please mind all the crazies you'll encounter when taking on Obsidian. :]

piretess

Rank 0
piretess
PostedDec 20, 2011 6:13 am
Hey peeps Im the new girl ,.. prepare to get stalked wherever u go Smile Rolling Eyes

on a side note I'll be a cleric Wink so drag me into every dgn you go!

.Unli.

Rank 0
.Unli.
PostedDec 20, 2011 6:28 am

*Poof*

*A slight breeze rushes by, and a few leaves from nearby trees fall freely to the ground*

What's this? Unlei has returned?! Ninja style...

Greetings to those old and new. Previously i have been involved in a great fight against evil and therefore meant that my internet has been cut off temporarily. Do not fear! There are many alternatives to this so i will do my best to get back on asap, so until then i will be creeping around the forums, facebook and such.

As for the game i will either be a warrior or Mage, my Trade class will be a Chef. Gonna stick with human also on this one as the Turga race is...too big.

Anyhow, welcome to the new members and i also hope that there will be many future members that join us on our never ending journey! Farewell for now!

ChibiKoi

Rank 2
PostedDec 20, 2011 6:35 am
Oh lookie Paper Moon

zen_fry

Rank 0
zen_fry
PostedDec 20, 2011 7:23 am
Update: Created a space for new members we get from this thread, and added ShadyTrax and piretess to this list. I'll create descriptions for the new people once we get to know them better (and I finish creating all of the ones for the current members)

Everyone welcome piretess, the second person to join us for our voyage into Lime Odyssey.

@Cat, Myst, and Myra: Almost makes me want to reinstate the cookie rule....

@fantasy: join us, not because it's right, not because it's humane, but join because the spirits of your forefathers demand it be thus. Or because of the cookies. To be perfectly honest, it doesn't matter which.

@Chibi: Hey-o Chibi

I would like it if men had to partake in the same hormonal cycles to which we're subjected monthly. Maybe that's why men declare war - because they have a need to bleed on a regular basis.

~Brett Butler

zen_fry

Rank 0
zen_fry
PostedDec 20, 2011 10:00 am
Old men are fond of giving good advice, to console themselves for being no longer in a position to give bad examples.

~François La Rochefoucauld

zen_fry

Rank 0
zen_fry
PostedDec 20, 2011 11:29 am
Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.

~Norman Vincent Peale

xSatsu

Rank 0
xSatsu
PostedDec 20, 2011 12:27 pm
Hey Zen, instead of spouting these random quotes, wanna tell me what this cookie rule is? :O

Oh and Welcome piretess!