Author Message

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
1296
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: Top 10 Ranking Clans!

Current One
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
xlJ31Glx wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans


Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 6- Mercenaritaliani
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL


Note: This list is the Top 10 RANKING Clans. Its based on Pride Points, Not Skill, Proness etc.

Another Note: I will keep editing this Thread, when the Ranking changes.

Credits to bernardofg  
The only clan that deserves to be there.  

Haha thank you mate, I'll be sure to tell Masterchief that Mercenary is still doing well and respected. Over the last few days we are becoming like we once were, clan waring 20 - 30 wars a night. I'm started to remmeber why I loved this game so much, though need to get mc back on the action.  
yeah i saw you guys playing on ch 14 really happy to see that the best clan is active again Razz (there are 2 more tops clan atm with you so you can also make a great FG matches Razz EF and TeamDanger Razz)  



Tomer,the clans who are up there,deserve to be up there more than you do,now please shush,and the last time i played this game i thought i told you that you ain't allowed to play freedom games cause you are a lil cuunt.  


Oh. Aren't we a little butt hurt over here? Lol i agree with him 100% actually. The only clan that went to the top 10 not because of their ap. And because of their skill is mercenary. The rest are just wallets with guns  


the number 1,2,3,9 have been around for ages,before all of the ap came,when you were still learning how to masturbate,please shut up before you talk,now go suck tomers 1inch diick some more.  


Been to all those clans. They are walking wallets. Lol Ala. please. Just apply the cold water to the butt hurt area in silence.  


You were there,but after the ap came,before the ap came they had different names you dumb fuuck,btw don't talk you lil biitch,btw isn't your butt supposed to hurt from all the diick you got in there?  


You really need to learn how to legit comeback. Because this is just embarrassing for you. Continue harassing. I'm just SSing btw Smile  


Man all you say is basically a fancy version of "you mad",i don't even know how you got time for wt with your dad r@ping you 24/7.Go ahead and report me,it will probably be the 500th time somebody reports me,btw you're still trash.  


Well i say it in a fancy version, Cause I'm fancy. Oh. And atleast i have a dad. Owned, Nuff said

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return
Advertisement

ala123467

Rank 1
Joined
24 Apr 2012
Posts
276
Location
Israel
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: Top 10 Ranking Clans!

Current One
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
xlJ31Glx wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans


Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 6- Mercenaritaliani
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL


Note: This list is the Top 10 RANKING Clans. Its based on Pride Points, Not Skill, Proness etc.

Another Note: I will keep editing this Thread, when the Ranking changes.

Credits to bernardofg  
The only clan that deserves to be there.  

Haha thank you mate, I'll be sure to tell Masterchief that Mercenary is still doing well and respected. Over the last few days we are becoming like we once were, clan waring 20 - 30 wars a night. I'm started to remmeber why I loved this game so much, though need to get mc back on the action.  
yeah i saw you guys playing on ch 14 really happy to see that the best clan is active again Razz (there are 2 more tops clan atm with you so you can also make a great FG matches Razz EF and TeamDanger Razz)  



Tomer,the clans who are up there,deserve to be up there more than you do,now please shush,and the last time i played this game i thought i told you that you ain't allowed to play freedom games cause you are a lil cuunt.  


Oh. Aren't we a little butt hurt over here? Lol i agree with him 100% actually. The only clan that went to the top 10 not because of their ap. And because of their skill is mercenary. The rest are just wallets with guns  


the number 1,2,3,9 have been around for ages,before all of the ap came,when you were still learning how to masturbate,please shut up before you talk,now go suck tomers 1inch diick some more.  


Been to all those clans. They are walking wallets. Lol Ala. please. Just apply the cold water to the butt hurt area in silence.  


You were there,but after the ap came,before the ap came they had different names you dumb fuuck,btw don't talk you lil biitch,btw isn't your butt supposed to hurt from all the diick you got in there?  


You really need to learn how to legit comeback. Because this is just embarrassing for you. Continue harassing. I'm just SSing btw Smile  


Man all you say is basically a fancy version of "you mad",i don't even know how you got time for wt with your dad r@ping you 24/7.Go ahead and report me,it will probably be the 500th time somebody reports me,btw you're still trash.  


Well i say it in a fancy version, Cause I'm fancy. Oh. And atleast i have a dad. Owned, Nuff said  


Dat comeback,2 good, just go back to your abusive dad,that fuucks you all day Razz

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
1296
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Re: Top 10 Ranking Clans!

Current One
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
xlJ31Glx wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans


Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 6- Mercenaritaliani
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL


Note: This list is the Top 10 RANKING Clans. Its based on Pride Points, Not Skill, Proness etc.

Another Note: I will keep editing this Thread, when the Ranking changes.

Credits to bernardofg  
The only clan that deserves to be there.  

Haha thank you mate, I'll be sure to tell Masterchief that Mercenary is still doing well and respected. Over the last few days we are becoming like we once were, clan waring 20 - 30 wars a night. I'm started to remmeber why I loved this game so much, though need to get mc back on the action.  
yeah i saw you guys playing on ch 14 really happy to see that the best clan is active again Razz (there are 2 more tops clan atm with you so you can also make a great FG matches Razz EF and TeamDanger Razz)  



Tomer,the clans who are up there,deserve to be up there more than you do,now please shush,and the last time i played this game i thought i told you that you ain't allowed to play freedom games cause you are a lil cuunt.  


Oh. Aren't we a little butt hurt over here? Lol i agree with him 100% actually. The only clan that went to the top 10 not because of their ap. And because of their skill is mercenary. The rest are just wallets with guns  


the number 1,2,3,9 have been around for ages,before all of the ap came,when you were still learning how to masturbate,please shut up before you talk,now go suck tomers 1inch diick some more.  


Been to all those clans. They are walking wallets. Lol Ala. please. Just apply the cold water to the butt hurt area in silence.  


You were there,but after the ap came,before the ap came they had different names you dumb fuuck,btw don't talk you lil biitch,btw isn't your butt supposed to hurt from all the diick you got in there?  


You really need to learn how to legit comeback. Because this is just embarrassing for you. Continue harassing. I'm just SSing btw Smile  


Man all you say is basically a fancy version of "you mad",i don't even know how you got time for wt with your dad r@ping you 24/7.Go ahead and report me,it will probably be the 500th time somebody reports me,btw you're still trash.  


Well i say it in a fancy version, Cause I'm fancy. Oh. And atleast i have a dad. Owned, Nuff said  


Dat comeback,2 good, just go back to your abusive dad,that fuucks you all day Razz  


Wrong, A dad can't do that to a child. Also i am a male. Impossibru. So many things wrong with your brain. And yes. Thank you for admitting i am good at comebacks..

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
Joined
26 Feb 2013
Posts
268
Location
United States
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:51 pm
Woooow this is getting ridiculous

~Request Lock~

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
1296
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedMar 06, 2013 1:55 pm
Yeah sorry about that. Don't lock the thread. Ill keep quite Razz

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

ala123467

Rank 1
Joined
24 Apr 2012
Posts
276
Location
Israel
PostedMar 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Re: Top 10 Ranking Clans!

Current One
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
xlJ31Glx wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans


Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 6- Mercenaritaliani
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL


Note: This list is the Top 10 RANKING Clans. Its based on Pride Points, Not Skill, Proness etc.

Another Note: I will keep editing this Thread, when the Ranking changes.

Credits to bernardofg  
The only clan that deserves to be there.  

Haha thank you mate, I'll be sure to tell Masterchief that Mercenary is still doing well and respected. Over the last few days we are becoming like we once were, clan waring 20 - 30 wars a night. I'm started to remmeber why I loved this game so much, though need to get mc back on the action.  
yeah i saw you guys playing on ch 14 really happy to see that the best clan is active again Razz (there are 2 more tops clan atm with you so you can also make a great FG matches Razz EF and TeamDanger Razz)  



Tomer,the clans who are up there,deserve to be up there more than you do,now please shush,and the last time i played this game i thought i told you that you ain't allowed to play freedom games cause you are a lil cuunt.  


Oh. Aren't we a little butt hurt over here? Lol i agree with him 100% actually. The only clan that went to the top 10 not because of their ap. And because of their skill is mercenary. The rest are just wallets with guns  


the number 1,2,3,9 have been around for ages,before all of the ap came,when you were still learning how to masturbate,please shut up before you talk,now go suck tomers 1inch diick some more.  


Been to all those clans. They are walking wallets. Lol Ala. please. Just apply the cold water to the butt hurt area in silence.  


You were there,but after the ap came,before the ap came they had different names you dumb fuuck,btw don't talk you lil biitch,btw isn't your butt supposed to hurt from all the diick you got in there?  


You really need to learn how to legit comeback. Because this is just embarrassing for you. Continue harassing. I'm just SSing btw Smile  


Man all you say is basically a fancy version of "you mad",i don't even know how you got time for wt with your dad r@ping you 24/7.Go ahead and report me,it will probably be the 500th time somebody reports me,btw you're still trash.  


Well i say it in a fancy version, Cause I'm fancy. Oh. And atleast i have a dad. Owned, Nuff said  


Dat comeback,2 good, just go back to your abusive dad,that fuucks you all day Razz  


Wrong, A dad can't do that to a child. Also i am a male. Impossibru. So many things wrong with your brain. And yes. Thank you for admitting i am good at comebacks..  


Yeah,he can't fuuck you in your a$$

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedMar 06, 2013 2:50 pm
Guys, can you please not argue here. I dont want to close this thread because of you guys flaming. If you want to argue do it somewhere else, but not here.

Katovas

Rank 1
Katovas
Joined
26 Feb 2013
Posts
268
Location
United States
PostedMar 07, 2013 8:40 am
psshh >.>



spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
Joined
25 Jun 2012
Posts
1296
Location
Toronto Canada
PostedMar 08, 2013 3:49 am
Well no need to continue commenting on the argument. Back on topic please.

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

areka1

Rank 0
Joined
18 Apr 2012
Posts
2
Location
Portugal
PostedMar 08, 2013 4:09 pm
Ridiculous <3
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: