spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 05, 2013 10:50 pm
I remember watching every ones crazy conversations. Being too lazy to join forums.

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return
Advertisement

xlJ31Glx

Rank 3
xlJ31Glx
PostedMar 06, 2013 5:58 am

Re: Top 10 Ranking Clans!

Current One
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans

Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 6- Mercenaritaliani
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL

Note: This list is the Top 10 RANKING Clans. Its based on Pride Points, Not Skill, Proness etc.

Another Note: I will keep editing this Thread, when the Ranking changes.

Credits to bernardofg  
The only clan that deserves to be there.  

Haha thank you mate, I'll be sure to tell Masterchief that Mercenary is still doing well and respected. Over the last few days we are becoming like we once were, clan waring 20 - 30 wars a night. I'm started to remmeber why I loved this game so much, though need to get mc back on the action.

I'm here to help, if you have a problem please message me.

tomerelazar

Rank 4
PostedMar 06, 2013 7:38 am

Current One
xlJ31Glx wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans

Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL

Note: This list is the Top 10 RANKING Clans. Its based on Pride Points, Not Skill, Proness etc.

Credits to bernardofg  

Haha thank you mate, I'll be sure to tell Masterchief that Mercenary is still doing well and respected. Over the last few days we are becoming like we once were, clan waring 20 - 30 wars a night. I'm started to remmeber why I loved this game so much, though need to get mc back on the action.  
yeah i saw you guys playing on ch 14 really happy to see that the best clan is active again Razz (there are 2 more tops clan atm with you so you can also make a great FG matches Razz EF and TeamDanger Razz)

ala123467

Rank 1
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:06 pm

Current One
tomerelazar wrote:
xlJ31Glx wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans

Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL

Credits to bernardofg  

yeah i saw you guys playing on ch 14 really happy to see that the best clan is active again Razz (there are 2 more tops clan atm with you so you can also make a great FG matches Razz EF and TeamDanger Razz)  

Tomer,the clans who are up there,deserve to be up there more than you do,now please shush,and the last time i played this game i thought i told you that you ain't allowed to play freedom games cause you are a lil cuunt.

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Current One
ala123467 wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
xlJ31Glx wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans

Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL

Credits to bernardofg  

Tomer,the clans who are up there,deserve to be up there more than you do,now please shush,and the last time i played this game i thought i told you that you ain't allowed to play freedom games cause you are a lil cuunt.  

Oh. Aren't we a little butt hurt over here? Lol i agree with him 100% actually. The only clan that went to the top 10 not because of their ap. And because of their skill is mercenary. The rest are just wallets with guns

What happened to wolfteam? every one was the fun jerk kind, Now you're all nice freaks. Go away. No one talk to me you guys disappointed me big time in my 3 days return

ala123467

Rank 1
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Current One
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
xlJ31Glx wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans

Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL

Credits to bernardofg  

Oh. Aren't we a little butt hurt over here? Lol i agree with him 100% actually. The only clan that went to the top 10 not because of their ap. And because of their skill is mercenary. The rest are just wallets with guns  

the number 1,2,3,9 have been around for ages,before all of the ap came,when you were still learning how to masturbate,please shut up before you talk,now go suck tomers 1inch diick some more.

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:23 pm

Current One
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
xlJ31Glx wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans

Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL

Credits to bernardofg  

the number 1,2,3,9 have been around for ages,before all of the ap came,when you were still learning how to masturbate,please shut up before you talk,now go suck tomers 1inch diick some more.  

Been to all those clans. They are walking wallets. Lol Ala. please. Just apply the cold water to the butt hurt area in silence.

ala123467

Rank 1
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:28 pm   Last edited by ala123467 on Mar 06, 2013 12:29 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Current One
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
xlJ31Glx wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans

Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL

Credits to bernardofg  

Been to all those clans. They are walking wallets. Lol Ala. please. Just apply the cold water to the butt hurt area in silence.  

You were there,but after the ap came,before the ap came they had different names you dumb fuuck,just don't talk you lil biitch,btw isn't your butt supposed to hurt from all the diick you got in there?

spiralkings

Rank 3
spiralkings
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:29 pm

Current One
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
xlJ31Glx wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans

Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL

Credits to bernardofg  

You were there,but after the ap came,before the ap came they had different names you dumb fuuck,btw don't talk you lil biitch,btw isn't your butt supposed to hurt from all the diick you got in there?  

You really need to learn how to legit comeback. Because this is just embarrassing for you. Continue harassing. I'm just SSing btw Smile

ala123467

Rank 1
PostedMar 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Current One
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
spiralkings wrote:
ala123467 wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
xlJ31Glx wrote:
tomerelazar wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
The Top 10 Ranking Clans

Ranking 1- xOFFBEATx
Ranking 2- Tr4nceHunterS
Ranking 3- VodkaElite
Ranking 4- Mercenary
Ranking 5- Ridiculous
Ranking 7- Gangsters™
Ranking 8- iFox
Ranking 9- PRESTIGE
Ranking 10- S3NSUAL

Credits to bernardofg  

You were there,but after the ap came,before the ap came they had different names you dumb fuuck,btw don't talk you lil biitch,btw isn't your butt supposed to hurt from all the diick you got in there?  

You really need to learn how to legit comeback. Because this is just embarrassing for you. Continue harassing. I'm just SSing btw Smile  

Man all you say is basically a fancy version of "you mad",i don't even know how you got time for wt with your dad r@ping you 24/7.Go ahead and report me,it will probably be the 500th time somebody reports me,btw you're still trash.