Author Message

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
Joined
09 Apr 2011
Posts
283
Location
Porto Portugal
PostedJan 14, 2013 4:54 pm
xOFFBEATx Rank 1.
Tr4nceHunterS Rank 2.
VodkaElite Rank 3.
Mercenary Rank 4.
Ridiculous Rank 5
Mercenaritaliani Rank 6
Gangsters™ Rank 7.
iFox Rank 8
PRESTIGE Rank 9.
S3NSUAL Rank 10.

This is the new rank of the clans

14-01-2013
Advertisement

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedJan 14, 2013 5:00 pm
bernardofj wrote:
xOFFBEATx Rank 1.
Tr4nceHunterS Rank 2.
VodkaElite Rank 3.
Mercenary Rank 4.
Ridiculous Rank 5
Mercenaritaliani Rank 6
Gangsters™ Rank 7.
iFox Rank 8
PRESTIGE Rank 9.
S3NSUAL Rank 10.

This is the new rank of the clans

14-01-2013  

Ohh your the best! I will sure edit it when I get home.

I was wondering who the rank 7 and 8 were.... ^^

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
Joined
09 Apr 2011
Posts
283
Location
Porto Portugal
PostedJan 14, 2013 5:13 pm
the_mask500 wrote:
bernardofj wrote:
xOFFBEATx Rank 1.
Tr4nceHunterS Rank 2.
VodkaElite Rank 3.
Mercenary Rank 4.
Ridiculous Rank 5
Mercenaritaliani Rank 6
Gangsters™ Rank 7.
iFox Rank 8
PRESTIGE Rank 9.
S3NSUAL Rank 10.

This is the new rank of the clans

14-01-2013  

Ohh your the best! I will sure edit it when I get home.

I was wondering who the rank 7 and 8 were.... ^^  


Np, i was wondering when someone will post the top 10 of 2013, it seems that i had to do it....

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedJan 14, 2013 5:43 pm
Ok guys The top 10 Ranking Clans, are now updated!

Once again Thanks bernardofg!

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
Joined
12 Aug 2012
Posts
1155
Location
New York City United States
PostedJan 14, 2013 7:20 pm
now how about top 50 clans Very Happy

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
Joined
09 Apr 2011
Posts
283
Location
Porto Portugal
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:55 pm
dershil wrote:
I have never heard of the rank 9 clan XD  


They were the clan called TheKingGS, do you remember? they changed the name like my clan did (TheLegendsPT to Ridiculous).

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedJan 14, 2013 8:56 pm
ImpalementOne wrote:
now how about top 50 clans Very Happy  

Lol... I'll try. But I'll probably wont get some Neutral

bernardofj

Rank 1
bernardofj
Joined
09 Apr 2011
Posts
283
Location
Porto Portugal
PostedJan 14, 2013 9:48 pm
the_mask500 wrote:
ImpalementOne wrote:
now how about top 50 clans Very Happy  

Lol... I'll try. But I'll probably wont get some Neutral  


It's not impossible but is gonna cost a lot of work, it's 50 clans if you could found the 6 or the 9 clan ranks it's going to be difficult, but not impossible, i will help you, when i see an clan rank beneath 50 i will post here...

PS: You can start puting:

Rank 1:
Rank 2:
....
Rank 50:

^^ we will fill the gaps with time

ImpalementOne

Rank 3
ImpalementOne
Joined
12 Aug 2012
Posts
1155
Location
New York City United States
PostedJan 15, 2013 6:11 pm
rank 15: reliablesoldiers Very Happy

I'm forever grateful that you taught me the art of drawing butts Master Aznteck, and thanks to Katovas for the beautiful signature

madchi26

Rank 0
Joined
28 Nov 2012
Posts
8
Location
United States
PostedJan 16, 2013 2:08 pm
i think pride just make you have more respect to other players and the rank too
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: