DuDraig

Rank 0
DuDraig
PostedDec 15, 2011 1:47 pm

Mara Cult Altar (Daily Quest) problem

Has anyone been able to complete this quest?

When you use the tweezers in Sunset Desert, you get the Cactus Spine but the Aerocarrion Flower never appears. Even though you have the spine you can not complete the quest since you have not defeated the Aerocarrion Flower and, since the tweezers disappear when you get the spine, you can no longer try to summon it.

Am I missing something or is this a bug?
Advertisement

DuDraig

Rank 0
DuDraig
PostedDec 15, 2011 1:54 pm
<sigh> Found it.

You have to right-click the spine when you return to Achemist Tono and THEN the Flower appears for you to fight. Completely backwards.

Oh well. <chuckle>

(If you find my posts helpful, please click on my name and then on the Karma star you think appropriate (rightmost is better) - Thanks)
Llelan D. wrote:
Magic of sufficient complexity is indistinguishable from technology.

supercz1118

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2012 12:30 pm
where could you use that tweezer?

Agnishwattas

Rank 0
PostedFeb 09, 2012 12:33 pm
Uh, yea, that quest is pretty horrible on the translation part. The spine doesn't even have a name, lol.

Anyway, supercz1118, you can use the Tweezers in Sunset Desert, close to the ...plucked bears? Or whatever the name was. You know, the first mobs you encounter there, the cacti. Not sure if it works anywhere there, but when I run to the place from the camp I use it just on the open field before any mobs are in range.

supercz1118

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2012 6:38 am
Agnishwattas wrote:
Uh, yea, that quest is pretty horrible on the translation part. The spine doesn't even have a name, lol.

Anyway, supercz1118, you can use the Tweezers in Sunset Desert, close to the ...plucked bears? Or whatever the name was. You know, the first mobs you encounter there, the cacti. Not sure if it works anywhere there, but when I run to the place from the camp I use it just on the open field before any mobs are in range.  

thx man

safermike

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2012 12:43 am

About Tweezer

Cant get it to work, 114,407 is blocked aswell i tried walking through the ally to click and see if it helps but nothing. Any guide on this or help please

safermike

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2012 1:34 am

About tweezer

Nvm i figured it out, the tooltip says 114, 407 but its 114, 107