gsirmathew

Rank 0
PostedDec 30, 2011 5:13 pm
will the score system stop at 11/01 or will it continue ?
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 30, 2011 6:01 pm
gsirmathew wrote:
will the score system stop at 11/01 or will it continue ?  

The shops are permanent till in the future it is decided to remove them. There will be an announcement before hand that they will be removed if it ever comes to that for people to spend their points.

Score is earned only during events, events will have things that players can do to earn some score. The current score event ends on the 11th of January. There will be more in the future. So you can spend now if you want or keep saving up for the higher costing score items.

King_Conan

Rank 0
PostedJan 02, 2012 7:46 am

Re: Hello top score info

?????
Saveric wrote:
boardbumtx01 wrote:
Yes can you explain the top score awards. is 1-3 do they get to name our heros, or pick from the wheel hero cards,libra,sag.scorp.. and the 4-6 are they the same red cards that you get from the 1500 score trade in or are they acualt a santa looking hero.Im sorry i just dont understand.Thanks for your time Smile  

Ranks 1 - 3
It isnt constellation card.It is a Red Hero Card on which game player can define their own name and choose their specialty.

4-6 Ranks
The hero looks like a Santa Claus.  

For Ranks 1-3, the first gets the pontential 95, the second 90 and the third 85 or it's a random red hero that can be 95, 90 or 85?

Thanks

icykold

Rank 0
icykold
PostedJan 07, 2012 8:13 am

Question about 80 h-Ell

Question about 80 H-ell
Hello I have noticed ever since your patch when it was said 80 H- ell would drop less red card/items that none have dropped when i have been on and i have asked A lot of my alliance members from every server and they seem to agree that they haven't seen any. Maybe a bug or maybe nerfed too far too bad 11th is coming soon , but if the dungeons stay the same which i hope they will because finally the difficulty is up to par. ( Before was a snooze fest)

So Can a gm or someone in charge plz ask if its broken

Saveric

Saveric
PostedJan 07, 2012 4:46 pm
King_Conan wrote:

For Ranks 1-3, the first gets the pontential 95, the second 90 and the third 85 or it's a random red hero that can be 95, 90 or 85?

Thanks  

In the order of the winners. Rank 1: 95, Rank 2: 90, Rank 3: 85.

icykold wrote:
Hello I have noticed ever since your patch when it was said 80 H- ell would drop less red card/items that none have dropped when i have been on and i have asked A lot of my alliance members from every server and they seem to agree that they haven't seen any. Maybe a bug or maybe nerfed too far too bad 11th is coming soon , but if the dungeons stay the same which i hope they will because finally the difficulty is up to par. ( Before was a snooze fest)

So Can a gm or someone in charge plz ask if its broken  

They're working as intended.
60Hell was dropped by 30% strength to bosses and red was removed.
70Hell was dropped by 20% strength to bosses and red was removed.
80Hell was dropped by 10% strength to bosses and red chances were dropped very low but they are still dropping.

jolkor

Rank 0
jolkor
PostedJan 11, 2012 9:31 am

성탄절! 어머머 2012이네요

하두 뜨길래 글을 씁니다.

모두 모두 즐거운 2012년 되기를 바랍니다.

danzare

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2012 10:05 am

Score event payouts
My alliance members are asking how the payouts take place:

How do the top scorers inform you of their spec choice and name? Do they put it in the forum here? mail you directly? What?

How will the payouts be delivered?

LittleDark

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2012 2:51 pm

about rewards

good point how do we claim rewards is a good question ?

Saveric

Saveric
PostedJan 12, 2012 3:03 pm
Greetings members, there will be a post hopefully later this evening with the list of winners and how they can submit their information for Ranks 1 - 3 on what their Red Heroes will be.

Please continue to watch the forums for this information. Thanks.

gsirmathew

Rank 0
PostedJan 12, 2012 4:44 pm
For God Sake increase the drops in h e ll dungeons!!!
I am doing h e ll 80's for a while now and most times the only drops i get it bloody items.
and i am lvl 92 atm.
What is the point of doing h e ll dungeons if we dont get good drops?

As it is now we can not even think to compete with the guys that use half their salary in 50g wheels.
Change something or you will loose a LOT of lvl 90+ players.