3000gold – one set of level 60 Orange props
5000gold – one Red gem

i got the 1000g but not the other Sad
Advertisement

apothikarios

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2011 3:39 pm
SO ABOUT THE REWARDS...
it is about the g bought during the event or the whole time ?

tbailey

Rank 0
PostedDec 19, 2011 3:54 pm
3000g is harmony suit pack

olilenus1

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2011 1:30 am
I dont understand ...
1000gold – Tome of Masksman I-IV
3000gold – one set of potential 60 Orange props
5000gold – one Red gem
Note: each account shall get rewards once in each cumulative charge margin

klamber123

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2011 4:01 am
I wonder when it will stop this ridiculous event?
The Dungeons are very difficult!
All what happens is ridiculous!
Shame on you!!!

kaer

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2011 6:50 am

EVENT...

IMHO the dungeons previously were simply TOO EASY.. now they are a real challenge (in H-ELL mode) and the rewards are worth the challenge.. orange cards, red cards, orange gear, red gear and orange gems are the regular drops for 60+.

The simple reality is, if you can not beat the 60+ bosses in Hard mode, work towards it. Take on 40 or 50 h-ell modes gear up, gem up and improve where you can.

One important tip i can give every player is finish every dungeon you can you get + 1-3 to your 'score' for every dungeon completed (kill bosses on all 3 levels). Over as month these scores can add up, especially if you are doing Hard mode every run.

This is a very good event IMO, regardless of level. To summarise, work the dungeons but find your comfort zone then reap the rewards.

For some reason this forum sensors 'h e l l' to i replaced it with h-ell

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 22, 2011 4:08 pm
Hi klamber123, you were asking when the dungeons will change. I can shed some light on this.

The higher level players like the dungeons pretty difficult while the lower level players around the 60 and 70 believe it is too hard. So this is why I believe the developers have take steps in this way for the dungeons for the next maintenance:

Event IV Catch the time to defeat Boss in dungeons
Dear warriors of Call of Gods
The time always flies so fast, our Xmas Event, now enters its final chapter, the Dungeon Carnival event will end on Dec 28 after the Maintenance.
When the event ends, the dungeons’ attributes will be modified. Here are the detail changes.

1. Level 60 - the Burning Path ****, difficulty will be lower, and the exp will be decreased a little, the Items drop rate returns to its original rate. No more Red Items/Hero Cards loot by then.
2. Level 70 - the Zaharal ****, difficulty will be lower, and the exp will be decreased, the items drop rate will be lower down a little, Red items/hero cards loot will be cancelled.
3. Level 80 - Desert Labyrinth ****, the difficulty will be lower, exp remains its present amount. Low down the Red Item/Hero Cards drop rate.
4. Level 90 - Shrine of the Elements and Level 100 Pandaemonia ****, remain its present status. No change will be done on them.

Warriors of Call of Gods, catch the last minute for this ultimate week of the Dungeon Carnival, upgrade your gears, expand your army and prepare for our New Years Challenges.

marraver

Rank 0
marraver
PostedDec 22, 2011 7:07 pm

dungeons

ty for clearing up the dungeons questions and really liking this xmas event and the fact thats they are staying the same the high lv dungeons are much better this way then they were before they were way to easy to do

boardbumtx01

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Hello top score info

?????
Yes can you explain the top score awards. is 1-3 do they get to name our heros, or pick from the wheel hero cards,libra,sag.scorp.. and the 4-6 are they the same red cards that you get from the 1500 score trade in or are they acualt a santa looking hero.Im sorry i just dont understand.Thanks for your time Smile

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedDec 30, 2011 3:27 am

Re: Hello top score info

?????
boardbumtx01 wrote:
Yes can you explain the top score awards. is 1-3 do they get to name our heros, or pick from the wheel hero cards,libra,sag.scorp.. and the 4-6 are they the same red cards that you get from the 1500 score trade in or are they acualt a santa looking hero.Im sorry i just dont understand.Thanks for your time Smile  

Ranks 1 - 3
It isnt constellation card.It is a Red Hero Card on which game player can define their own name and choose their specialty.

4-6 Ranks
The hero looks like a Santa Claus.