ArticArcher

Rank 1
ArticArcher
PostedDec 14, 2011 8:58 pm
I am actually surprised that my post on the warning on the possible illegality of AP wheel relating to online gambling to minors. I hope that someone is not removing ideas they do not want to hear.

It is one thing for a few people be upset that they lost gambling not knowing the house always wins in the end, but to hide the responsibility of gambling with minors is another.

Discuss this here and decide of this is a smart move for an video game with minors rather then censorship please.

ArticDefense, ArticMagics, and more!
Advertisement

Booya39

Rank 4
Booya39
PostedDec 14, 2011 9:37 pm
2 spins
45ap won
75ap won
The wheel is a bit choppy for hoping it to slow enough on any given prize.

198ap spent,120 won with a loss of=78 ap.
I vote we trash this wheel.

ProfessorAustin

Rank 0
PostedDec 14, 2011 9:39 pm
brad102 wrote:
I think 99AP is a bit to much.  

I agree; what I've noticed many many times with how events and such are done in Eden is that there is a noticeable gap between risk and reward - where the player tends to risk much to not get very much in return. This particular loot wheel is a prime example.

I've seen, in game, so many times where someone has spent lots of money on the game to end up not very well equipped while those who spend nothing of real money and end up rich because they spend the time crafting, and selling their stuff to buy good equipment and such.

For me, in total, I've spent $400 on this game and I can say for certainty I won't be spending any more money because I don't realize a noticeable difference at all with my character's status in game. With my relatively bad luck and how low the rates are on this game, it's hard for me to get anything decent in game while those who are lucky or don't spend much money get a lot. But I digress...

If this loot wheel cost maybe 50AP I could see that it would be more worth spending the time to spend AP trying to get the grand prize without risking losing too much AP in the long run. But that number is just the first number that popped in my head, I'm not good at math but I know a thing or two about risk and reward.

Booya39

Rank 4
Booya39
PostedDec 14, 2011 9:43 pm
Make AP lootwheel 1ap per spin and retain the current prizes please.
Everyone's happy

goodguy817

Rank 2
PostedDec 14, 2011 11:22 pm

QQ

thx
OMG i am very lucky win jackpot 4 times today! yahooo. even know i spend alot of it back. still come out top! just watching my ap going up and down bit off all my nails. Yahoo. thx u AP loot wheel!

RosaliaFlame

Rank 0
RosaliaFlame
PostedDec 15, 2011 12:04 am
I like how it is never an even number you spend. You always have odd amounts of AP to spend somehow. Kind of like how you can buy $10 dollars worth of AP at a time if you choose, but EE outfits are $11.... So then you need to buy $20 or always save the left overs. I would rather pay the extra penny to have it an even 100 than always having some random amount. Just my own little gripe there.
On another note, most every competition does talk about so many out of so many will win, but I guess online it is harder to judge. I would like the percentage odds though just to see what it really is.

smiffy073

Rank 0
smiffy073
PostedDec 15, 2011 2:01 am
why does it get a sudden speed boost when it's gonna land on the jackpot? could it be any more obviously rigged?

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
PostedDec 15, 2011 6:13 am
smiffy073 wrote:
why does it get a sudden speed boost when it's gonna land on the jackpot? could it be any more obviously rigged?  

The actual spinning is just an animation. What you win, i guess, is decided when you hit the button. So it has a preset spin. Its not like its actually spinning for you. Unlike the show Wheel of Fortune, this is a computer thing. Therefore it can calculate things a lot faster.

<div><marquee><a>-->>>>Come Hang With Us At Myriad<<<<--</a></marquee></div>

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
PostedDec 15, 2011 6:36 am
wish there was an edit button cuz i hate double posting.

I just tried this new wheel.

1st spin, got 20 AP.
2nd spin, got 50 AP.
3rd spin, got 70 AP
4th spin, got 500 AP.

I stopped spinning after that. I mean, on one hand, this thing just payed for me to spin some more. And on the other hand, i'm about 1/4 of the way winning back the total amount i lost from the other wheel. So, do i stop now or spin Very Happy

<div><marquee><a>-->>>>Come Hang With Us At Myriad<<<<--</a></marquee></div>

ghozlan

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2011 6:46 am

900 ap

ghozlan
[b][u][i]