Author Message

KILLER91100

Rank 0
KILLER91100
Joined
28 Sep 2009
Posts
38
Location
Ecully France
PostedDec 15, 2011 11:27 pm
I hope that GM does not check all your complaints that ordinary players ..
Otherwise, I really wonder how much confidence you have in you ...
In short, i think, you still play with words ...

I have a very interesting experience for you:
Make a cardboard wheel exactly the same as that of Aeriagame$, 1500 laps later, you can be sure, once time (and more!) you win the jackpot, and a lot of times the 2nd price.
You can try this experience 50 times, same result...
near 0% luck to have nothing...

So, it's not luck or not. it is a only scam!

and Mr Superman (GM) said a lot of jackpot winner dont post there screenshots..
Mister Supermann , i ve got 2 questions for you:
-How much Winning price? (for all>total?)
-How much loot wheel turn (for all>total?)
but we'll never have this info Smile

I have never seen anything like the casino, play scratch, money machine, or lotto
I'm sure Aeriagame$ are happy about financial fallen $$ (& companies shareholders too!)
And with the profits of these swindles, they make other swindles


All must stop defending the indefensible ...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On start of Wolfteam, who remembers that with 30€ / month, you was equiped like a prince... (or king)
Now, you have only 1 armor for a char (without char), OR a sz at 30days, nothing much...
The profits are disgusting!

The logic:
- Raw materials: if + of persons want it, the prices will go UP. > > (as the rice or the corn)
> pas assez pour tous!
- produced finished: if + of persons want it, the price falls because the production cost and the price of components will go down( stronger ordered quantity) > > (as a tv LCD, an iPod)

Wolfteam is like rice or corn, it's raw materials!
The more we are many, the more the price rises!
Maybe, they don't have enough steel ( to made armor) for everybody! ahah! (we are so stupid?)


Merry Chrismas sheeps! (I'm include in this sheeps)




ZB or PS:
I am sorry for the faults, English is not my motherlangage...
I try to do my best...
Advertisement

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
Joined
17 Aug 2009
Posts
7366
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedDec 16, 2011 12:04 am
KILLER91100 wrote:
I hope that GM does not check all your complaints that ordinary players ..
Otherwise, I really wonder how much confidence you have in you ...
In short, i think, you still play with words ...  

It's not about playing with words.
It's called logic.
It's clear as day that the loot wheel is a lie for many people, except for the two jackpot winners, who posted in this topic.




KILLER91100 wrote:
I have a very interesting experience for you:
Make a cardboard wheel exactly the same as that of Aeriagame$, 1500 laps later, you can be sure, once time (and more!) you win the jackpot, and a lot of times the 2nd price.
You can try this experience 50 times, same result...
near 0% luck to have nothing...

So, it's not luck or not. it is a only scam!  

No, the loot wheel doesn't work that way as what you design in your experiment.

Did you even read what Dakr Mage explained a few pages back?
I believe that's how the loot wheel works.


Also, please read what I said again.
Did I stop you from calling it a scam? Did I disagree with you for saying it's not scam?
I didn't disagree with you at all, but you keep thinking I disagree with what you said....


WTB> Reading skill at maximum level...

KILLER91100

Rank 0
KILLER91100
Joined
28 Sep 2009
Posts
38
Location
Ecully France
PostedDec 16, 2011 12:39 am
... you dont understand since start, i said i can prouv, not like all people says ive win 10 times jackpot, and dont want be bann, but ive understand now i've right to say:
aeria scam us!
Ok, a GS is like others players.. ok ..

For my little experience, it's only for show this result is impossible in "a real fate"
and want say all people, this is a scam not much..
*ive seen Dakr MAge mess, but with my 1500turns exemple, it's more clear or illustrate Smile

nobody delete the false winner's message??
Who is winning in reality without delete false winner's mess?? aeriagame$ like all times...
it stimulate sales!!


I hope some GM (superman) will answer... about my questions and give reaction about what we said..

And i hope people will open eyes about all this !
I think my demo about price's (with rice & corn) & history prices about wolfteam says a long about aeriagame$ honesty and gratitude : and illustrate all what i want say... SCAMs SPOTTED!!!!

**!!! We are fed up to be a sheep!
**!!! We are not children and they too... > They will assume their responsibilities. (They already know this)

SilversoulGS

Rank 2
SilversoulGS
Joined
14 Oct 2010
Posts
564
Location
Houston United States
PostedDec 16, 2011 1:08 am
Hey guy, you are ruining the thread for me, can you take all of your crazy conspiracies to another forum? It would be much appreciated ^^

Nick: SilverSoul.WU1/Rank: Support General

MuseX88

Rank 4
MuseX88
Joined
01 Aug 2009
Posts
2167
Location
Denmark
PostedDec 16, 2011 1:40 am
Spins: 960 AP each (10x Spins)
Payout:

655
630
580
950
540
495
550
670
555
685
1,350

Total AP spent: 11x 960 = 10.560 AP
Total Winnings: 7.660 AP

Balance total: -2.900 AP

$('#postSignature').hide();

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
Joined
18 Nov 2007
Posts
1264
Location
IN United States
PostedDec 16, 2011 4:54 am
Would just like to post this as clearly as i can.

@KILLER91100

From what i have been reading, there is a big language barrier between you and crystalpink. Shes not getting angry at you, and nobody is. Nobody will probably ban you for telling things like that. From everything i read she mostly agrees with you.

For the most part, we believe that you didn't win anything. Because if you did win anything, you wouldn't be complaining on here. I myself have spun the wheel 200 times so far. I have only lost a total of 1k AP. Its still a loss, but that's what you get for gambling. I didn't get my first 1kAP prize until 156 spins in or so. And i only got 2 of them. Total.

When she said she didn't need it, she was just joking around because we all know it takes a lot of luck to get it. Hence the troll comment and picture.



On a side note, you can not and should be ever be banned for saying "Aeria scams us." That's your opinion and you are allowed to have it. Its when you start forcing it apon people, and causing trouble when things need to be done. Like poor SilversoulGS's comment. Even he posted to try and stop you from posting because its making him feel uneasy about things. Its against the TOS to stop other people from enjoying anything Aeria has. That's the only thing i can see you getting in trouble for.

You cannot be banned for anything you have said so far. But I am just a GS. I can only give my opinions against these matters. Its not up to me, or any other GS. GM's have final say and that's it.


KILLER91100 wrote:
I have a very interesting experience for you:
Make a cardboard wheel exactly the same as that of Aeriagame$, 1500 laps later, you can be sure, once time (and more!) you win the jackpot, and a lot of times the 2nd price.
You can try this experience 50 times, same result...
near 0% luck to have nothing...  

The difference between your experience and the Aeria Loot Wheel is that you can physically touch and modify your chances. Aeria Loot Wheel is all coded into a program. There is no way for you to be able to modify your chances in your favor. Like my previous post Click here to read it you will see how i believe the system works.

Sorry for the extremely long post, i just wanted to clarify some things for you. As for the answer for your question, it can be found in this post. When you push the button, it gives you a random number. That number is sent to the server. That number is then verified against a whole list of numbers. Whatever it matches, is what you get. Unfortunately the gap to win the big money is very small. So a lot of people wont get it.

Oh and a side note for your comments about Aeria Games and money, of course they will do that. They are a Free To Play Game hosting company. The only way they can make money is through Advertisements, and Cash Shops. If they don't get money, they can't host games. And right now, Aeria has a lot of games. So its very unfortunate they have to try different things to get money. Anyway, i hope you don't misunderstand anything in my post. Have a good day.

<div><marquee><a>-->>>>Come Hang With Us At Myriad<<<<--</a></marquee></div>

KILLER91100

Rank 0
KILLER91100
Joined
28 Sep 2009
Posts
38
Location
Ecully France
PostedDec 16, 2011 7:53 am
"Aeria Loot Wheel is all coded into a program" >> i've understand
with 1500Turns without 2nd price (and sure no jackpot), we can said it's not fate..
>very beneficial for aeria..

For prouv again it's a SCAM (without cardboard and others...)

Price of turn/ 2nd jackpot / 1st Jackpot
25 AP > 500AP > 10000AP
99AP... 1000AP > 20000AP (it should be by logic : 50/1000/20000)

not much wininng players than last lootwheel... all is said...

I expect a comment a little more serious like a GM ... or real players (without gs)
Volunteers players, GS, I doubt that you will not go against your hierarchy (or so with kindness)


@silversoul the GS...
poor man... Maybe Aeria give you for free "AP brain" x)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
with this comments, it is easy to understand why Aeria laughs at us...
almost no person prevents the scam ... all is near "normal" ...

Great sheep community!

LilianMcK

Rank 4
LilianMcK
Joined
12 Jun 2008
Posts
3121
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 16, 2011 8:54 am
Ok bored now Crying or Very sad

anymore exciting winners please?

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
Joined
10 Sep 2008
Posts
15073
Location
Balegem, flemish region Belgium
PostedDec 16, 2011 10:56 am
LilianMcK wrote:
However I am sure as with many other online gambling establishments procedures are followed to keep in line with legal requirements. I somehow do not see a company like Aeria being foolish in this area. It would be rather reckless and not good business.  


since when is AP being seen as a currency in the world market ?

signature of xybolt

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
Joined
10 Sep 2008
Posts
15073
Location
Balegem, flemish region Belgium
PostedDec 16, 2011 10:59 am
// no edit button Neutral

KILLER91100 wrote:

I have a very interesting experience for you:
Make a cardboard wheel exactly the same as that of Aeriagame$, 1500 laps later, you can be sure, once time (and more!) you win the jackpot, and a lot of times the 2nd price.
You can try this experience 50 times, same result...
near 0% luck to have nothing...  


the loot wheel works really differently then that card board wheel. How would you compare the results if the circumstances aren't equal ? Neutral



crystalpink wrote:

Did you even read what Dakr Mage explained a few pages back?
I believe that's how the loot wheel works  


i'm sorry, but PacMan's theory is more close of it Razz
that's what i think because i thought the same too and a program cannot switch to an another value or it would be pretty obvious Neutral

signature of xybolt
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: