Laightning

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 10:58 am

what can i buy whit in game cash

Hey , i just started to play nfw and in few h i am allredy lvl 9 but i what neons window tint and athers and i dont have speed boost ... Can i buy this items whit ingame cash ?
Advertisement

afterbirth

Rank 1
afterbirth
PostedDec 12, 2011 11:13 am
Nope, that's how they get ya! Twisted Evil The only things you can buy are a few body kits and some ugly rims. The cash options are all the way at thebottom below the boost options.

HyperSphere

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 12:01 pm
What can you buy with in game cash?

Sadly, not a whole lot now. Mainly the original cars and some boost ones that were finally released for cash. Beyond this....

- A few bodykits which are actually just the stock bodykit with a lame spoiler in most cases
- A few rim styles
- NO window tints (they do go on sale sometimes so less expensive)
- NO neons (they do go on sale sometimes so less expensive)
- NO lowering kits (they do go on sale sometimes so less expensive)
- 2 License plates

Also, there is a "Mystery Card Pack" for 50k which usually gives powerups, sometimes team escape powerups and rarely performance parts (even pro ones for very, very lucky people).

The cash cap is 9,999,999 which some level 50 players have reached. Razz

This game may be "free to play" but is definately "pay to enjoy" and more or less "pay to win"

Laightning

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2011 1:56 am
so now they give as 20% of game for free ...lame aeria.

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedDec 13, 2011 6:49 am
technically alot of good cars can be bought with in game money. boost is used if you want to get the pre styled version or to bypass the level caps if you want to increase tiers. the only items that are in the shop that requires boost are in the aftermarket shop and none dealing with performance.

SuperHeroXS

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2011 9:20 am
may i ask? how do you buy cars in game with the in game cash? like i went to the car shop and its all boost points or w/e they are called and i didnt find any tht are gold...

THEPROROUNDAR

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2011 9:37 am

Re: what can i buy whit in game cash

I'm sorry
Laightning wrote:
Hey , i just started to play nfw and in few h i am allredy lvl 9 but i what neons window tint and athers and i dont have speed boost ... Can i buy this items whit ingame cash ?  

You cannot get it IGC =( must get it with boost

Eliph1231

Rank 3
PostedDec 13, 2011 9:41 am
SuperHeroXS wrote:
may i ask? how do you buy cars in game with the in game cash? like i went to the car shop and its all boost points or w/e they are called and i didnt find any tht are gold...  

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1430457
Nice FAQ

ForTheCity

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2011 3:06 pm
i would like to know too. i haven't started playing but is ingame cash earnable? or the buyable version.

FighterRx

Rank 0
PostedDec 21, 2011 1:39 pm
ForTheCity wrote:
i would like to know too. i haven't started playing but is ingame cash earnable? or the buyable version.  

ingame cash=you earn it in races, pursuits, team escapes.

Boost= you buy it or get for aeriapoints