sance90

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Dafuq

Dafuq
Ok thank you mate, so to do this on need4speed it will help my issue on Battlefield Play4Free, so I can buy Funds with my AeriaPoints?
Advertisement

sance90

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2012 5:48 pm

Dafuq

Dafuq
Ok thank you mate, so to do this on need4speed it will help my issue on Battlefield HEROES, so I can buy Funds with my AeriaPoints?*

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedMar 03, 2012 11:14 pm
Unfortunantly i don't play battle field heroes so i don't know anything about it Sad

sance90

Rank 0
PostedMar 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Dafuq

Dafuq
boldpaste2 wrote:
Unfortunantly i don't play battle field heroes so i don't know anything about it Sad  

****, is there some way to get in contact with Aeria folk who does know? I've been tryin' to contact some but I had nothing, not with the billing support etc.

Kind regards,

Sance90

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedMar 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Re: Dafuq

Dafuq
sance90 wrote:
boldpaste2 wrote:

****, is there some way to get in contact with Aeria folk who does know? I've been tryin' to contact some but I had nothing, not with the billing support etc.

Kind regards,

Sance90  

When I find the time. Ill try to reproduce the problem and come up with a fix like i did with nfs Wink

triton999999

Rank 0
PostedMar 24, 2012 11:59 pm
this seems totaly sux
i play lords of ultima and it all times say " you dont have a charakter"
i have try to make a new eq account change e-mail and all other **** but it dont work.
aeria say its all ea vault but i say eria sell ap to player and dont get a sync so its not ea vault.
the support from aeria is very bad they only send link for need of speed and cant help with the problem. any of you may can help solf that **** problem ?

Ashokthomas

Rank 0
PostedOct 15, 2012 10:08 am
SO u mean we can buy boost into an account that we already created earlier?
HyperSphere wrote:
@neoxpt
All of this is just to create a NEW ea account that is linked to your Aeria account. Per Aeria, you can not link an existing EA account with your Aeria account to use AP.

@zinakolzz
Did you try clearing your browser's history/cache? I assume you are trying to create a new account on EA with your new email address you set your Aeria account to.

----
afterbirth mentioned on another thread that he was able to link his existing EA account to his Aeria one when he signed up for Battlefield Heroes.

Maybe this is an alternative option to use an existing EA Account for NFS World?