boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedFeb 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Re: I dont understand.

BoyDude wrote:
Can someone PLEASE SPECIFY the steps of how to fix the bug of converting AP to SPEEDBOOST. PLEASE! ='(

i'm 13 years old for crying OUT LOUD!.  

Done
Advertisement

69fisting

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2012 11:59 am
this is the second times that i have this very unfortunate experience to have to follow step by step your way on how to us AP on NFSW, yet again it deosnt make sens and it still doesnt work......

8. change your password to an email that is NOT used by aeria games. The email cannot already be used by aeria games and it has to be a real email (not made up).
there is not option to change the password to a diferent email. What can be done is to change the email or/and the passsword.

9. once that is completed close all internet windows once again. go back to aeria games and log into the site and go back to www.needforspeed.aeriagames.com and press the play now button. After that you should now see a registration screen instead of a log in screen. complete the registration screen and you should be able to transfer AP to speed boost now.
is it a re-registration or a login??
if it is a re-registration, you are now asking to re-creat a driver, i.e. new name, new cars, new score, new friends list ........

69fisting

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2012 12:04 pm
I have just logged back into aeria, i do see my new email on the top in blue.
Still, i see my three drivers but when tranfering my AP into SPEEDBOOST it still say ***It seems that you do not have any characters. Please create a character before redeeming............***

---> www.needforspeed.aeriagames.com and press the play now button.
This is asking me to download the game, not to log in for as you may know i am already in.......... from EARIA!!!

69fisting

Rank 0
PostedFeb 28, 2012 12:17 pm
well i have then re-register, new account and what not.
I have o AP on this account and IT DOES make sense!!!!

sceneryshot

Rank 0
sceneryshot
PostedFeb 29, 2012 7:59 pm
Now I see why people are irritated with you. You need to drink a cold glass of calm down, and just wait for someone to assist you. I don't see why they just don't have a GM look at the ticket claim, see that you've bought the aeria points, and just dump all 50 bucks worth into speedboost for you (presuming that's what you want?)

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedFeb 29, 2012 9:52 pm
sceneryshot wrote:
Now I see why people are irritated with you. You need to drink a cold glass of calm down, and just wait for someone to assist you. I don't see why they just don't have a GM look at the ticket claim, see that you've bought the aeria points, and just dump all 50 bucks worth into speedboost for you (presuming that's what you want?)  

yup, if people want help they need to be able to cooperate so help can be given. Also, if they need person to person assistance they could have just read the fine print because i cant see how i can explain this anymore threw the forums.

boldpaste2 wrote:
P.S. I know going threw all these steps are a pain. If you need additional help go to my profile and ping me in my message box if it shows im online. I will not respond to flamers or whiners  

sceneryshot

Rank 0
sceneryshot
PostedFeb 29, 2012 9:58 pm
Ah well, still you must agree this is particularly a big mess. Hopefully a linking system is worked out in the near future. Quite unfair to us who play on an EA account before Aeria got partnership with EA.

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedMar 02, 2012 6:41 am
69fisting wrote:
HO & I HAVE FORGOTTEN THE QUESTION MARKS? SO HERE WE GO:

http://needforspeed.aeriagames.com
WHAT EMAIL???????
WHAT PASSWORD?????????

http://www.ea.com/
WHAT EMAIL??????
WHAT PASSWORD?????

http://www.aeriagames.com/
WHAT EMAIL?????????
WHAT PASSWORD ??????????????  

Instead of spamming the forums constantly just go to my profile and talk to me through my ping box when im online. Leave the attitude.

sance90

Rank 0
PostedMar 02, 2012 10:30 am

Dafuq

Dafuq
you give a great explanation but it is about need for speed and I got the problem with the character on Battlefield Heroes..

Although it was about Need4Speed I still did it, because it perhaps was the solution to my error too, but no. I'm stuck with step 9. I don't see the register screen, I get the login screen like with step 1/2.

Could you please point me in the right direction?

Kind regards,

Sance90/Captainsance

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedMar 02, 2012 3:36 pm
Dafuq wrote:
you give a great explanation but it is about need for speed and I got the problem with the character on Battlefield Heroes..

Although it was about Need4Speed I still did it, because it perhaps was the solution to my error too, but no. I'm stuck with step 9. I don't see the register screen, I get the login screen like with step 1/2.

Could you please point me in the right direction?

Kind regards,

Sance90/Captainsance  

Certainly. the email you are trying to use is probably in the Need for speed data base and can not be removed so instead, we are going to change it.

1. go and set up any new email (it will be a distraction email)
2. go to EA's need for speed world account system and log in with the email you are trying to use
3. Go to the email section and press change.
4. change it to the distraction email
5. go to aeria and make sure its set for the email you want to use for need for speed world
6. press the play now link and it should now be a registration screen.

**note: be sure you log off of the EAs' need for speed world system. closing your browser help to be sure your logged out of everything

Let me know how it works ^^