boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedDec 31, 2011 10:44 pm
TomBWooD wrote:
Ok Im not quite sure if I understand this but Ill explain my situation then see if this is relevant. I used to play Project Torque on Aeria(before they pulled the plug). I have 635 AP left on my account ..I have played NFSWorld online since it came out .Both my Aeria and EA accounts are tied to the same email.So this thread is saying that I cannot redeem my aeria points into speedboost? Between those 2 existing accounts? Thank you in advance...  

yup, you need to change the email in your EA settings then create a new EA acount with the email you use with aeria games. Be sure you create a new account by pressing play now on the aerias webpage or otherwise it wont work.

Advertisement

TomBWooD

Rank 0
TomBWooD
PostedJan 01, 2012 3:37 am
well as I have a lvl 45 guy on my NFSW acct. ....creating a new account I assume restarts me at lvl 1 .. I dont see the reasoning in starting over to use the AP .. Ill put it a little easier to understand .. I spent well over 200 .00 US on Project torque before they decided to shut down .. leaving me with nothing to show for my $$ and time spent .I simply will NOT spend any more $$ on these games that offer free online and then seduce you with differant cars and upgrades ... for real $$...my only reason for attempting to transfer the AP into speedboost was for my EXISTING account..not a new one.I have a decent amount of time in and starting over just isnt going to happen.also consider the ingame $$ I have accumulated getting to lvl 45.. I mean starting a new account sounds like a ploy for just that ... to get people to setup another account ... Any chance this will change or be fixed in time?

DRIVE FAST !!! SPEED KILLS!!!!!

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedJan 01, 2012 1:37 pm
yea, I know what you mean I did the same thing but I dont think that they will be able to do it with existing accounts in the future

grimbrethren

Rank 0
PostedJan 01, 2012 2:14 pm
boldpaste2 wrote:
yea, I know what you mean I did the same thing but I dont think that they will be able to do it with existing accounts in the future  

The only way this could be "fixed" is if EA themselves agree to allow persona switches from one account to another. That way you could move your existing character to a new account and keep all the time and money put into the game.

This wouldnt be too hard to impliment providing that EA have the management tools on their accounts to be able to do this. They could even charge a small fee to do this as it would be on an as and when needed basis and couldnt be automated since it would require physical changes to accounts.

Maybe something for EA & Aeria to discuss.

Thought EA would jump at the chance to make more money, Smile

Grim

ANDERSONFS92

Rank 0
ANDERSONFS92
PostedJan 18, 2012 1:09 am

Re: Confirmed Registration Bug

Solution found
boldpaste2 wrote:
I have been looking into this for a while now. There was a problem when you logged in and pressed the play now link you get a log in screen instead of a registration screen. (new EA accounts are required to sync). This problem mostly concerns players who has HAD an EA account.

The situation is whats known as a recognition bug. If your emails for both Aeria and EA match then it triggers the log in screen instead of the register screen.

Ex: main account
Aeria Email: bunnyhopper@dipstick .com
Existing EA Email: bunnyhopper@dipstick .com
Triggers: log in screen

Ex: alt account
Aeria Email: lardlover@gravy .com
No Match in EA email database
Triggers: registration screen

This is most likely the problem as it has been tested several times but me and ryzek are only 95% sure. The only thing that can be done is to wait till its fixed.

The Fix
Anarchist69x wrote:

1. Log onto the Aeria registered e-mail on the EA website that you wish to sync together both games.

2. At the very top click on your e-mail in blue.

3. Log-in the next screen and it will show somewhere in the middle that allows you to change password or settings. Click settings.

4. Now change your e-mail to whatever you desire as long as it's not the e-mail Aeria is connected to.

5. After confirming the change clear cookies/history then walk through each of the given steps from ryzek's guide here!

This worked for me in just a short 5-10 minutes and hopefully will help everyone else. Kudos to those who tried fixing this annoying bug/issue!  

Thank you for your understanding

Don't need to make all these steps Rolling Eyes

Just use this link to go directly for the register screen:

http://world.needforspeed.com/register?utm_source=aeriagames.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=aeria&xl=/download.

</br></br>www.nfswdicas.com (Admin) / Team Rockport

youssef139

Rank 0
PostedJan 21, 2012 9:16 am
The problem is still existing , ckeck out my infos :
EA new account (registered from aeria special link) : *********@live.fr
Aeria account (different that EA's account) : ********@live.fr
I have 614 AP suffisant to buy 1250 sb
the new driver is level 1
but still says : Is seems that you don't have character ...
+ I cleared G.Chrome's all cookies and history too ..

Onslaught.

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2012 4:55 am

Buying things with AP

I have created an account using my old EA account.
Now i want to purchase things and it opens up the store to buy things with AP, when i try to purchase speedboost it says i dont have any characters.

I have tried following through some of the guide to creating a new EA account but then when trying to purchase speedboost it takes me to ea and then wants me to pay with real money and not AP.

My question is this, can i either link the original EA account to recognise my character.
Or how do i create a new character so that i can use the AP to convert to speedboost.
Preferably the first so i dont have to start again

69fisting

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2012 11:15 am
BS ............ pur BS!!!!

69fisting

Rank 0
PostedFeb 19, 2012 11:24 am
Hooo yeah BS and you have re download the game again!!!!!!!!!!

BoyDude

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2012 6:29 pm

I dont understand.

Can someone PLEASE SPECIFY the steps of how to fix the bug of converting AP to SPEEDBOOST. PLEASE! ='(

i'm 13 years old for crying OUT LOUD!.