NoSpaX

Rank 0
NoSpaX
PostedDec 13, 2011 5:44 pm
zinakolzz wrote:
ok so instead of changing my EA email add i changed the Aeria email add. and im still stuck with this same prob. what do i do?  

This actually does work, because I just did that.

- Have you verified the new email used for Aeria Games?
- Did you logout after the email has been successfully verified?

If you use Firefox, delete all cookies from aeria (or all, if you remember all your passwords) :
In the list, there will be some from world.needforspeed.com too, these have to be removed as well.

Log back in Aeria, visit: http://needforspeed.aeriagames.com and click "Play Now"
Should work now. Very Happy
Advertisement

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedDec 13, 2011 6:49 pm
@Sanesight for some reason i cannot quote, anyway you got to log into the game and set up a character from within. all you have done so far was create an account

Sanesight

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2011 6:59 pm
I thought I mentioned that I created a new character and have been playing it in an earlier post, if not then my bad. Although at this point I'm having trouble remembering the string of steps I went through yesterday trying to work this out. For what it's worth, I just logged into the Aeria website on a laptop that has just been reformatted, never touched with anything EA or AGE related. When I click on Play Now in NFSW it immediately puts in my Aeria email, and accepts my Aeria password, then shows me my in game character's stats and lets me redeem gifts. When I go back to browse items in the shop and make a purchase it still tells me I haven't made a character. At any rate, thanks for the help guys. At the end of the day not having some Boost points won't break the game for me. Smile

DaManRiteThurr

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2011 2:11 am
Yep I did all the steps. Cleared cache and everything. It finally worked and let me creat a new account instead of having it ask for login info. I hit play now. It wants to download. So I download. Play game. Create a driver in game. Guess what even though the account is linked it still says i need to create a new driver.

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedDec 24, 2011 9:27 am
Do what I did and level up a few times to unlock several restrictions

Sanesight

Rank 0
PostedDec 24, 2011 4:16 pm
DaManRiteThurr wrote:
Yep I did all the steps. Cleared cache and everything. It finally worked and let me creat a new account instead of having it ask for login info. I hit play now. It wants to download. So I download. Play game. Create a driver in game. Guess what even though the account is linked it still says i need to create a new driver.  

You may wind up having to do what I did, which was kiss my previous account goodbye. Following the instructions held within this thread and others to a T clearly hasn't worked for everyone (I fully believe it worked for some of you, doesn't change the fact that it hasn't worked for all of us). I filed several support tickets weeks ago and they've been ignored. Hopefully your original EA account wasn't at a very high level, it doesn't take particularly long to level up in the game.

mamboroy

Rank 0
mamboroy
PostedDec 25, 2011 9:12 am

heloo help

help
hello I can not run the game need for speed me why its a window send my report how I can do.

NoSpaX

Rank 0
NoSpaX
PostedDec 25, 2011 11:24 am
Sanesight wrote:
When I click on Play Now in NFSW it immediately puts in my Aeria email, and accepts my Aeria password  

The email is the same, but the passwords should not - except you used you Aeria password for the EA account, too.

-

I also found a bug: If you are already logged on with a (different) original EA account, then login in Aeria and hit "Play Now", you will be redirected to the mainpage... with the other account logged in.
If you have 2 accounts (I needed to make a new one, because of the sync bug) this is quite annoying.

So log out on http://world.needforspeed.com first, if you need to switch.

I am also in the german EA Forums, helping with technical problems.

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedDec 25, 2011 11:36 pm
Just to let yall know. anything concerning NFSW is handled by EA so you will have to use their ticket system.

TomBWooD

Rank 0
TomBWooD
PostedDec 31, 2011 8:22 pm
Ok Im not quite sure if I understand this but Ill explain my situation then see if this is relevant. I used to play Project Torque on Aeria(before they pulled the plug). I have 635 AP left on my account ..I have played NFSWorld online since it came out .Both my Aeria and EA accounts are tied to the same email.So this thread is saying that I cannot redeem my aeria points into speedboost? Between those 2 existing accounts? Thank you in advance...

DRIVE FAST !!! SPEED KILLS!!!!!