neoxpt

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 1:17 pm
HyperSphere wrote:
@neoxpt
All of this is just to create a NEW ea account that is linked to your Aeria account. Per Aeria, you can not link an existing EA account with your Aeria account to use AP.

Thats... Pretty dumb lol
Advertisement

afterbirth

Rank 1
afterbirth
PostedDec 12, 2011 2:16 pm   Last edited by afterbirth on Dec 12, 2011 2:34 pm. Edited 1 time in total
HyperSphere wrote:
@neoxpt
All of this is just to create a NEW ea account that is linked to your Aeria account. Per Aeria, you can not link an existing EA account with your Aeria account to use AP.

@zinakolzz
Did you try clearing your browser's history/cache? I assume you are trying to create a new account on EA with your new email address you set your Aeria account to.

----
afterbirth mentioned on another thread that he was able to link his existing EA account to his Aeria one when he signed up for Battlefield Heroes.

Maybe this is an alternative option to use an existing EA Account for NFS World?  

Battlefield 2. That account is years old just like this Aeria one, so I'm not sure what is going on with some trying to register and sync now. Razz

EDIT: Strange....I'm havng to verify this name through EA and it says I'm a member since Dec '11, so I'm not sure what's going on. Don't lynch me, but maybe this wasn't the email I used for BF2? I thought it was though, it's the only email I've had active since my first one 11 years ago. Would EA delete an account after certain inactivity?

HyperSphere

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 2:32 pm
Oh....oh well, nvm then

Was BF2 ever on Aeria? Seems like the BFH ppl were having sync issues too.

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedDec 12, 2011 4:22 pm
zinakolzz wrote:
ok so instead of changing my EA email add i changed the Aeria email add. and im still stuck with this same prob. what do i do?  

Its the EA email that needs to be changed

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedDec 12, 2011 5:50 pm
Didn't even know you could change your AGE e-mail. Either way, like posted before me you must change your EA account e-mail to something else then follow the steps posted in the link of my other post. When you reach step #4 and it's not the same as Ryzek's then look at the alternative route here. If this does not work then post with some details and we'll try and assist you further.

Sanesight

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2011 11:24 am
I followed all of the steps. I changed my Origins email so that it was not the one associated with my Aeria account, cleared the browser history/cache, followed the links provided by Aeria's website to register a new account. I've been playing with the newly created character for a day, but nothing shows up in the store. I won't be making a third character on this game, that's simply not fair to me as a paying customer here at Aeria. I've given up a character I already liked, then followed roundabout instructions that still didn't do the job (though thank you for the info, I have no doubt that it has worked for some and it's appreciated), and my attempts to contact Aeria about the problem have all been ignored so far. I don' mean to offend, I'm just really hoping Aeria doesn't decide to look the other way ont his issue and not provide some support to their customers.

HyperSphere

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2011 2:26 pm
What do you mean by "nothing shows up in the store"?

In order to buy things in NFSW, you need speed boost. To get speed boost as an Aeria customer, you can use the AP->Boost conversion page to add speed boost to your linked EA account.

http://needforspeed.aeriagames.com/itemmall

If the above conversion page is still not working for you, then yes, someone from Aeria should help you.

Sanesight

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2011 3:19 pm
HyperSphere wrote:
What do you mean by "nothing shows up in the store"?

In order to buy things in NFSW, you need speed boost. To get speed boost as an Aeria customer, you can use the AP->Boost conversion page to add speed boost to your linked EA account.

http://needforspeed.aeriagames.com/itemmall

If the above conversion page is still not working for you, then yes, someone from Aeria should help you.  

My wording was poor, I mean that no characters are showing up. It says I haven't created any, even though I created one via the instructions in this forum. Consequently I can't convert any AP into Boost. I'll wait to hear from Aeria, thanks for the advice.

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedDec 13, 2011 3:23 pm
After you changed your EA Origins e-mail and cleared cache/cookies you logged onto AGE then went through the link from the NFSW Aeria website and the page still showed log in rather than set up a new account?

Sanesight

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2011 4:07 pm
Anarchist69x wrote:
After you changed your EA Origins e-mail and cleared cache/cookies you logged onto AGE then went through the link from the NFSW Aeria website and the page still showed log in rather than set up a new account?  

After I changed my EA Origins email and cleared the cache/cookies I logged into AGE then went through the link from the NFSW Aeria website and it wanted me to set up a new account. I setup a new account, logged in, made a new character. When I try to purchase something in the shop, it tells me I have not yet made a character. *shrugs*