chakal76

Rank 0
chakal76
PostedDec 16, 2011 3:15 pm
I said that it's pure scam
5000AP purchase of jet speed boost and after three days Aeria Games do not always have me give, and worse yet he ignores all my ticket
then it is not what I buy I would point jet aeria a police internet
Advertisement

echsIncognito

Rank 2
echsIncognito
PostedJan 05, 2012 10:34 am
Okay, so, question... since I already had an EA account prior to this, and already had an Aeria account prior to this, but they are using the email, they cannot be linked, right?

So... is there any other way for me to get speedboost outside of using AP? >.<"

Incognito.XY1 - Emerald Family Guild - Cao Cao Forces

chetru

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2012 8:40 am

Contact us? no fuction, false!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Problem with Aeria Points
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no posible change aeria ponits with boost! its imposible

69fisting

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2012 3:34 pm
Dear you suck !

In my life time, and yes I am that old, I have never ever experienced such a mess to 1) received Ae points 2) switch them into SPEED BOOST.

I have so far (as told on the forum) open a new account, changed my eMail, removed the game, reinstalled the game and yet, am still not able to enjoy SPEED BOOST for it says: you do not have a player.

Well I do have two, and I can see them on.......... ""hoooo nooooo wait the page where to buy the cars in now gone!!!!!! !! ! ! ! ! !""

You suck !

- - -
I have lost 50 USD her and never again! -----> one word: GRID(google it)

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedFeb 19, 2012 11:18 am
69fisting wrote:
Dear you suck !

In my life time, and yes I am that old, I have never ever experienced such a mess to 1) received Ae points 2) switch them into SPEED BOOST.

I have so far (as told on the forum) open a new account, changed my eMail, removed the game, reinstalled the game and yet, am still not able to enjoy SPEED BOOST for it says: you do not have a player.

Well I do have two, and I can see them on.......... ""hoooo nooooo wait the page where to buy the cars in now gone!!!!!! !! ! ! ! ! !""

You suck !

- - -

1) This is a good way for why people wont help you
2) clear your cookies and make your email on AGE and EA the same.

Have a good day sir.

69fisting

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2012 3:29 am
boldpaste2 wrote:
69fisting wrote:
Dear you suck !

You suck !

- - -

Have a good day sir.  

Do not call me Sir for your lame demonstrations, explanations on on why bugs and lags are allover the game are customers responsibilities and mistakes doesn't make you worthy of calling me Sir. Unless yourself being a monkey, you like to imitate honest folks...

That said... I have sent 7 tickets about this insane account sync. Only one came back answered and sending me back TO YOU on this forum!!!
You, a freelance mod, paid with speeboosts........

Now, that explains the kind of professionalism we can expect from the company hosting this game.......

Once again, it doesn't work, and it doesn't work for lots of folks!
If anyone could start to explain the problem NOT USING acronyms like AP AEI EA AE SP and whatever - PERHAPS - that we could start to comprehend.

As a PAYING CUSTOMER why do I have to solve MYSELF a problem ? Over a week lost!!!
Some members brag about spending +30mn twitting their account to finally find a solution!!!
What part of CUSTOMER SERVICES you do not understand? Customer? Services?
Why a CUSTOMER has to spend +30mn messing around with multi-emails, cookies and what not?? (when actually it still doesn't work!!)

BoyDude

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2012 6:08 pm

WHY PUT THIS?!

WHY PUT A GAME ON AP AND U CANT USE AP SWITCHING TO SPEED BOOST?!?! WTF IS THAT!? YALL BETTER MAKE THAT WORK OR IMA TELL EVERYBODY TO STOP USING AERIAGAMES!!!

Yall made me lose 20$ and i'm 13 years old.

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedFeb 22, 2012 6:37 pm
Looks like I need to simplify my guide just a bit >.<

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedFeb 22, 2012 7:50 pm
69fisting wrote:
boldpaste2 wrote:
69fisting wrote:
Dear you suck !

You suck !

- - -

Have a good day sir.  

CENSORED  

Re wrote the guide. It should answer all your questions. Also, if you dont like the way its set up it was determined by EA, not Aeria.

BoyDude

Rank 0
PostedFeb 22, 2012 8:18 pm

HUH?!

WHAT?! Yo, i'm 13 years old. i dont know how to do techy stuff. be SPECIFIC PLEASE!