ryzek

Aeria: Product Manager
ryzek
PostedDec 09, 2011 5:35 pm   Last edited by ryzek on Dec 13, 2011 3:43 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Using AP in Need for Speed World:

Having trouble?
Need for Speed World Fans!

If you have a previous EA account and are using it to play NFSW, please be aware that you cannot use your AP to buy Speedboosts. If you want to use AP to buy EA funds, you need to create a new EA account through the Aeria portal. Please see steps below for a detailed explanation.

**IF THE BELOW STEPS ARE NOT WORKING FOR YOU, CHECK THIS THREAD: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1429315**

Step 1: Login your Aeria Account

Step 2: Select Need for Speed World

Step 3: Click 'Play Now'!

Step 4: Create a New EA Account

Step 5: Play Need for Speed World!

Advertisement

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedDec 09, 2011 6:31 pm
Still does not work unfortunately.

Step #4 is where people get messed up on. Personally, my screen does not allow me to register a new account it simply asks me for the log-in and a link that allows me to receive a new password in case mine is forgotten.

Ticket :#6755135
Has screenshot of what I see and more details inside about the problem I'm experiencing. I'm sure the others having issues still are seeing the same result as me as well.

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedDec 09, 2011 7:22 pm
Anarchist69x wrote:

Step #4 is where people get messed up on. Personally, my screen does not allow me to register a new account it simply asks me for the log-in and a link that allows me to receive a new password in case mine is forgotten.

Has screenshot of what I see and more details inside about the problem I'm experiencing. I'm sure the others having issues still are seeing the same result as me as well.

yup, same problem here. when i clicked play now it wanted me to sign in as if I already had an account. I have played nfsw previosly though.

ryzek

Aeria: Product Manager
ryzek
PostedDec 09, 2011 7:39 pm
boldpaste2 wrote:
Anarchist69x wrote:

yup, same problem here. when i clicked play now it wanted me to sign in as if I already had an account. I have played nfsw previosly though.  

Did you try clearing your private browsing data and cookies? It sounds like EA's website is remembering you from when you last played NFSW.

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedDec 09, 2011 7:40 pm
ryzek wrote:
boldpaste2 wrote:
Anarchist69x wrote:

Did you try clearing your private browsing data and cookies? It sounds like EA's website is remembering you from when you last played NFSW.  

Nope, cleared all cookies and browser data. problem still exists

Edit, I tired it with an alt and I get the registration screen, just not for my main

Edit again: To everyone with this problem. I have talked to ryzek and may have found the bug. It would help if you can tell us if your aerias accounts email is the same as EAs email *do not post your email

this is just a possibility but it will take time to fix.

tribalracer

Rank 0
tribalracer
PostedDec 09, 2011 8:39 pm
i have the same problem and yes both accounts are the same email.

deadmoroz14

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2011 5:56 am

Re: Using AP in Need for Speed World:

Having trouble?
ryzek wrote:
If you have a previous EA account and are using it to play NFSW, please be aware that you cannot use your AP to buy Speedboosts.  

That's not good.
When we'll have an ability to attach nfs world profile to aeria games account?
I don't think that this is very hard to do.

Anarchist69x

Rank 4
Anarchist69x
PostedDec 10, 2011 10:47 am
In case the above instructions do not work specifically step #4 read this. Should solve any issues with syncing your AGE account with EA.

zinakolzz

Rank 0
zinakolzz
PostedDec 12, 2011 7:35 am
i just want to get something clear here: if i wish to buy speedboost through the use of AP points for my EXISTING EA/BB NFSW account, i have to actually CREATE a new account in EA/BB NFSW?? im confused Shocked

boldpaste2

Rank 4
boldpaste2
PostedDec 14, 2011 7:07 pm
zinakolzz wrote:
i just want to get something clear here: if i wish to buy speedboost through the use of AP points for my EXISTING EA/BB NFSW account, i have to actually CREATE a new account in EA/BB NFSW?? im confused Shocked  

you cannot transfer AP to an existing account. it has to be new.