Soraesteed

Rank 2
Soraesteed
PostedJun 21, 2012 9:09 pm
I can't tell you how long I've been wanting to play LO...I actually lost count of how long I've been waiting o.o

Characters (Hydra): Aura Kingdom: Nikoru (Bard/Wizard), Eliize (Wizard), Cherlyn (Katar/Ravager)
Advertisement

samansa

Rank 0
samansa
PostedAug 30, 2012 7:10 am
Soraesteed wrote:
I can't tell you how long I've been wanting to play LO...I actually lost count of how long I've been waiting o.o  

I remember seeing the launch/beta date set for summer 2011 back in january/february that year... (Or was it 2010? I hope not) >,>

I wish they would release it already. Before I manage to find yet another mmorpg that keeps me addicted. I already got WoW and now GW2 (and Tera inbetween) wont have any time left to play LO if this keeps up. It looks so promising but I'm starting to lose hope that it'll see the light of day anytime soon. And it's the only game I'm interested in atm (apart from my nostalgic visits to LC from time to time).

They moved Megaten and you shut down domo so c'mon aeria give me LO so I got somewhere to play with all my old domo friends >:

If I was helpful please give me some Karma^__^

krisdee25

Rank 0
PostedOct 15, 2012 8:39 pm

When will be able to play it ?

Where it will be open beta? when will it be open ? do you have the exact date?

Amirrora

Rank 3
Amirrora
PostedOct 17, 2012 6:40 pm

Re: When will be able to play it ?

krisdee25 wrote:
Where it will be open beta? when will it be open ? do you have the exact date?  

There is no release date currently for Lime Odyssey, stay tuned and keep checking the
General Discussion announcements for updates! This is the most recent status report.

suigintou971

Rank 0
suigintou971
PostedOct 17, 2012 9:40 pm
Soraesteed wrote:

Can I just say you have a really interesting Profile pic and Signature XD

RavenCrossbone

Rank 0
RavenCrossbone
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:01 pm
is this ever coming out or what cause after this long i wouldnt be surpise if it never is frankly i given up on this game

Gonna Die Then Die With Style

xSerenitas

Rank 2
xSerenitas
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:10 pm   Last edited by xSerenitas on Nov 03, 2012 6:16 pm. Edited 1 time in total
RavenCrossbone wrote:
is this ever coming out or what cause after this long i wouldnt be surpise if it never is frankly i given up on this game  

OK then. c:

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:12 pm
RavenCrossbone wrote:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1794213

Nuff said >=o

Onewholic

Rank 0
Onewholic
PostedNov 03, 2012 6:17 pm
RavenCrossbone wrote:

If it ever come out, It wouldn't want players with this kind of attitude anyway so, good luck in your life.

jmg123

Rank 0
PostedNov 14, 2012 10:37 am
when launch this game already so outmoded that nobody will want to play, like every mmo Korean, when reached by aki already totally outdated.
I spent one year without entering the login page or the jog and to my surprise not even left the alpha test after all this time ...... really sad.