Blackogre

Rank 0
PostedMay 28, 2012 12:25 pm
I think aeria team is holding back lime odyssey open beta release on purpose.

LO is similar to Eden Eternal and Grand fantasia. GF have a strong community, but EE is pretty fresh yet, so releasing LO should kill EE.
I think aeria is buying time so EE can be so strong like GF, and releasing LO do not kill EE ^^ thus, LO can get your own new and fresh players Very Happy

I say this because GF, EE and LO attract the same type of public. (: just my opinion
Advertisement

kareian3893

Rank 0
kareian3893
PostedMay 28, 2012 3:20 pm
Nooooooo if that's the case I'm going to end up despising EE for prolonging Lime, it was announced around the same time as EE too.

I understand the unique situation for Lime but my patience is waning, if not for LO being the most promising looking game launching "soon" (at least to me) I think I might have moved on a long time ago...

sinistabg

Rank 0
sinistabg
PostedMay 28, 2012 6:31 pm
Blackogre wrote:

LO is similar to Eden Eternal and Grand fantasia. GF have a strong community, but EE is pretty fresh yet, so releasing LO should kill EE.
I think aeria is buying time so EE can be so strong like GF, and releasing LO do not kill EE ^^ thus, LO can get your own new and fresh players Very Happy

I say this because GF, EE and LO attract the same type of public. (: just my opinion  

I've recently installed EE and it was empty, I tried different servers and channels, it was really dead, I don't know if anyone still plays it. Or Last Chaos and Shaiya... maybe they should close those down and focus on new games of higher quality.

Blackogre

Rank 0
PostedMay 29, 2012 7:30 pm
sinistabg wrote:
Blackogre wrote:

I've recently installed EE and it was empty, I tried different servers and channels, it was really dead, I don't know if anyone still plays it. Or Last Chaos and Shaiya... maybe they should close those down and focus on new games of higher quality.  

No, believe me, EE is crowed. Not so much like GF, but...
You should have tried to play in new server (which one must be empty by now, its pretty new). The old server from EE (second one) is pretty crowed. Many people looking for party, going into pvp and selling/buying stuff on market... Smile

Plus, shaiya is pretty popular too.
Shaiya and grand fantasia are major titles of aeria, i think...

Dedeadman

Rank 0
Dedeadman
PostedJun 19, 2012 6:26 pm
Ugh I too cant wait.. I want to play and make a Muris

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedJun 19, 2012 7:19 pm
Patience for Perfection. D;

rippedoffbadly

Rank 0
rippedoffbadly
PostedJun 19, 2012 8:08 pm
Amirrora wrote:
Ha ha, it never stops them all. : )
But it should help slow them down a bit hopefully!  

talks about us as nubs -.-

.Dragonson.

Rank 0
.Dragonson.
PostedJun 20, 2012 2:49 am
yulino wrote:
Patience for Perfection. D;  

I like Perfection, but i am really inpatience..

powerofwii

Rank 0
powerofwii
PostedJun 21, 2012 12:18 pm
Blackogre wrote:

Hmmm EE and LO are not really the same, LO will or tries to be social, EE isnt that much social.
So even if they holding back the release it will kill EE, not kill actually but EE wont be that popular.
Im playing EE myself and alot of players i know are planning to play Lime

Guild leader of [IceCreamSociety]

AikaAnita

Rank 0
AikaAnita
PostedJun 21, 2012 7:25 pm
hope is don't have repeative quests(eden enternal),degrading armor(endurance)(shayia & many others),no third worlds economys(runescape), and no negetives found in many already mmos.

but hope it dose exeed many mmos that i tried.

like asda story: crappy fishing

top 2 on my list that i hope lime beats are wizard101,luvinia

ps: "just don't game,go extreme gaming " Cool