hitari

Rank 0
hitari
PostedMay 03, 2012 3:03 pm
okay, so on second review the complaint was about "iffy animations" for skills. But my statement still stands. The game is in review after alpha test. Things will be smoothed up and skills, abilities, and the trees will be reviewed as well. I'm not worried about it because I know Aeria has done excellent work with their other games in the past. They can handle this! O.o trust me, lol

Calesta - Muris Defense Warrior :3
Advertisement

dansummoned

Rank 0
dansummoned
PostedMay 06, 2012 12:50 am

I already read the F.A.Q.'s

I mean they make since but how were we suppose to be chosen to test Alpha?

ozbourner

Rank 0
ozbourner
PostedMay 06, 2012 10:45 am
well i just hope they will release this game till the end of this year

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMay 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: I already read the F.A.Q.'s

dansummoned wrote:

Previously, the first Alpha test chose people via application. The second one was random.

Maithly

Rank 0
Maithly
PostedMay 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Re: I already read the F.A.Q.'s

yulino wrote:
dansummoned wrote:

Previously, the first Alpha test chose people via application. The second one was random.  

Ugh. Random. And to think I only spent an hour playing the second alpha before making my merry way to vacation in Europe for a good week or so... which was pretty much the entire alpha. Abaofiawhsklfjawoifh totally took my alpha account for granted. D':

Dragnmastralex

Rank 0
Dragnmastralex
PostedMay 19, 2012 10:56 am
any Idea when closed beta will start?
If we were in alpha testing will we get into closed beta automatically or is it random?
how many phases of testing will closed beta be?
will closed beta testers be rewarded with something in open beta?

yulino

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
yulino
PostedMay 19, 2012 12:07 pm
Dragnmastralex wrote:
any Idea when closed beta will start?
If we were in alpha testing will we get into closed beta automatically or is it random?
how many phases of testing will closed beta be?
will closed beta testers be rewarded with something in open beta?  

Currently, there is no ETA on when CB will start, with all the new changes being made to the game, it's estimated for about a few months.

Usually, when it comes to AGE and CB, anyone with an Aeria account will make it into Closed Beta, top priority to the accounts who signed up for CB. CB is usually one phase, but sometimes there could be more than one.

Thinking similar to Eden Eternal's Closed Beta, it's likely for Aeria to have CB rewards when you reach certain levels, etc. Which'll be rewarded in OB. (Open Beta).

suigintou971

Rank 0
suigintou971
PostedMay 19, 2012 6:42 pm
I'm excited for this game to come out. Just hope I don't die of old age before then. LOL.

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedMay 19, 2012 11:04 pm
yulino wrote:
Dragnmastralex wrote:

Currently, there is no ETA on when CB will start, with all the new changes being made to the game, it's estimated for about a few months.

Usually, when it comes to AGE and CB, anyone with an Aeria account will make it into Closed Beta, top priority to the accounts who signed up for CB. CB is usually one phase, but sometimes there could be more than one.

Thinking similar to Eden Eternal's Closed Beta, it's likely for Aeria to have CB rewards when you reach certain levels, etc. Which'll be rewarded in OB. (Open Beta).  

not that the new sig isn't cool too, but the previous one was coolerist. Very Happy

axlspider

Rank 0
axlspider
PostedMay 25, 2012 9:38 pm

I can't wait any longer...

Guys,

This waiting is killing me... I wanted to play this game so desperately... please release it fast~~~ Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad