fung2_roxas

Rank 0
fung2_roxas
PostedFeb 02, 2012 7:30 am
Amirrora wrote:
fung2_roxas wrote:
ouch.. in CB getting wiped is a waste, but it gives us the chance the try the game first and dominate everyone in OB.. lol Smile Surprised Smile Twisted Evil  

Ha ha, it does give you a chance to mess around and learn the game a bit.
Then when it goes live, you won't make as many oopsies (like buying the wrong items or something).

(PS: I have the plushie in your DP!<3)  

haha.. yeah.. have been playing a lot of games lately, but always the same mistake = wrong items and wrong stats Sad Sad

Advertisement

Blackogre

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2012 9:35 am
Ok, eu understood this, but...

Sorry about the dumb question, but, what is the actual status for lime odyssey? Alpha? Closed beta? or open beta?

XxDaRkMs3ryxX

Rank 0
XxDaRkMs3ryxX
PostedFeb 05, 2012 9:46 am
Blackogre wrote:
Ok, eu understood this, but...

Sorry about the dumb question, but, what is the actual status for lime odyssey? Alpha? Closed beta? or open beta?  

Alpha testing is over unless they plan to do another and as for now there is no testing going on for the players. Unfortunately i'm unsure when the next testing phase will be, but we should be going into CB hopefully soon. Since the Aeria Team have been working hard to get out all the bugs and to make the game the best it can be.

if anyone knows more about which phase is coming next please feel free to correct me on this or add on. Smile

MayChang

Rank 0
MayChang
PostedFeb 20, 2012 8:46 am
Does anyone know if signing up for CB earlier than others gives you a better chance to get in? I signed up fairly early and I was hoping this would mean I'd be more likely to get in than the people who signed up later than me. Or better yet, maybe CB IS for everyone... Sounds like it probably won't be though, since they ask you to sign up for Beta beforehand. Confused

greenhair

Rank 1
greenhair
PostedFeb 20, 2012 9:58 am
MayChang wrote:
Does anyone know if signing up for CB earlier than others gives you a better chance to get in? I signed up fairly early and I was hoping this would mean I'd be more likely to get in than the people who signed up later than me. Or better yet, maybe CB IS for everyone... Sounds like it probably won't be though, since they ask you to sign up for Beta beforehand. Confused  

If you signed up the first day or last day you have the same chance. Going by past CBTs if AGE does not open CBT to all AGE accounts at start, they will open it in waves. By day two or three anyone will be able to test.

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedFeb 21, 2012 11:10 am
greenhair wrote:
MayChang wrote:

If you signed up the first day or last day you have the same chance. Going by past CBTs if AGE does not open CBT to all AGE accounts at start, they will open it in waves. By day two or three anyone will be able to test.  

Most of the time Aeria just lets everyone in, even people who signed up afterwards for the CB of EE if I recall correctly...(even when it started) were allowed in

Moznic

Rank 0
Moznic
PostedFeb 29, 2012 6:24 pm
A question regarding to alpha/cbt. Will there be a OBT after alpha test or there will be another alpha test(CBT) instead of OBT?

Shinjiro

Rank 2
Shinjiro
PostedFeb 29, 2012 6:30 pm
Moznic wrote:
A question regarding to alpha/cbt. Will there be a OBT after alpha test or there will be another alpha test(CBT) instead of OBT?  

Alpha =/= Beta.
But, nobody really knows right now what comes next.
It depends on how smooth this alpha goes, if all goes well- CBT will follow up soon.

test81189

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2012 12:52 am
When does this Lime Odyssey gonna be LIVE?

Nekokin

Rank 0
PostedMar 20, 2012 5:13 am
Shinjiro your Signatur and Avatar from Tera, is very nice^^