TrIpMo

Rank 5
TrIpMo
PostedDec 09, 2011 4:54 am

Explain plz

Why AGE has an EA Game.
Ok this is really weird.

I have NFSW on my laptop. But it's the real EA version. And they have international servers.
Why did AGE get license for NFSW, if it is already International???

I find this all weird. And sorry no offense AGE. But your NFSW is so so small compared to the NFSW hosted by EA itself.

Ex AGE 12sky player. Devotion server. Faction: Fujin. Guild Leader Panda ATM Playing TS1 Korean. Faction: Fujin. Guild: (Korean name, AGE forums can't read korean)
Advertisement

SapphireThunder

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2011 5:04 am

Re: Explain plz

Why AGE has an EA Game.
TrIpMo wrote:
Ok this is really weird.

I have NFSW on my laptop. But it's the real EA version. And they have international servers.

I find this all weird. And sorry no offense AGE. But your NFSW is so so small compared to the NFSW hosted by EA itself.  

NFSW on AGE and on EA are ONE and the SAME. Other doesn't have more content than other.
AGE simply gives more players and alternate ways to purchase SpeedBoost once all the problems have been solved.
Also will later provide more servers, making game work better and be more stable.

TrIpMo

Rank 5
TrIpMo
PostedDec 09, 2011 5:07 am

Why AGE has an EA Game.
SapphireThunder wrote:
TrIpMo wrote:
Ok this is really weird.

NFSW on AGE and on EA are ONE and the SAME. Other doesn't have more content than other.
AGE simply gives more players and alternate ways to purchase SpeedBoost once all the problems have been solved.
Also will later provide more servers, making game work better and be more stable.  

no offense little one. More content. How is that.
AGE just released a Chevy SS. That is a Tier1 car that is out on NFSW EA for long time.
EA there version is way much further then AGE theirs. Ok they don't have the game that long. But they will always stay behind EA their version. Like the old game I played here TS1. TS1 is a game that is original Korean. They always had more content. This will be the same here with NFSW.

Ex AGE 12sky player. Devotion server. Faction: Fujin. Guild Leader Panda ATM Playing TS1 Korean. Faction: Fujin. Guild: (Korean name, AGE forums can't read korean)

SapphireThunder

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2011 5:11 am

Why AGE has an EA Game.
TrIpMo wrote:

no offense little one. More content. How is that.
AGE just released a Chevy SS. That is a Tier1 car that is out on NFSW EA for long time.
EA there version is way much further then AGE theirs. Ok they don't have the game that long. But they will always stay behind EA their version. Like the old game I played here TS1. TS1 is a game that is original Korean. They always had more content. This will be the same here with NFSW.  

The content on both is completely the same. What was just released awhile ago, is the El Camino. It hasn't been for that long yet in game. Was added this week.
AGE simply copied the news later in here from EA's site.

AGE is simply just another host, kind of like back-up host, for NFSW.

jsskppnn

Rank 2
jsskppnn
PostedDec 09, 2011 5:32 am

Why AGE has an EA Game.
SapphireThunder wrote:
The content on both is completely the same. What was just released awhile ago, is the El Camino. It hasn't been for that long yet in game. Was added this week.  

On the Tuesday maintenance to be exact. I got it the minute it appeared in the store. Country boy needs a country ride.

Wink Jussi

TrIpMo

Rank 5
TrIpMo
PostedDec 09, 2011 5:43 am
If they content is exactly the same. Why play here and not on the more populated EA version?

Or AGE has better boost deals. I doubt it

SapphireThunder

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2011 6:08 am
TrIpMo wrote:
If they content is exactly the same. Why play here and not on the more populated EA version?

Or AGE has better boost deals. I doubt it  

Though you might not get the top-up gifts cars if purchasing through AGE, for some people it is cheaper to purchase through AGE than through EA.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedDec 09, 2011 6:30 am
EA is working with us to help expand the reach of their game. We are able to reach customers that they would otherwise not be able to reach. This is true for all of our developers.

TrIpMo

Rank 5
TrIpMo
PostedDec 09, 2011 6:43 am
Ah ok thanks for the replies. I get it now. That is actually a smart move EA and AGE
Marketing wise then. More customers is more income.

Last question. If I have purchased certains cars on the EA version
I cannot get them transferred if I wanna go play the AGE version.
Right?

SapphireThunder

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2011 6:45 am
TrIpMo wrote:
Ah ok thanks for the replies. I get it now. That is actually a smart move EA and AGE
Marketing wise then. More customers is more income.

Last question. If I have purchased certains cars on the EA version
I cannot get them transferred if I wanna go play the AGE version.
Right?  

EA version = AGE version
They are still one and the same.