CMACKENZIE

Rank 0
CMACKENZIE
PostedDec 09, 2011 3:52 am

7-Day Tier 3 BMW M3 GTR Rental

This message body came from the official forums for Need For Speed World, posted by the game's Community Manager, Ling Chang.

Milestone! We've reached 75K on our Facebook! To celebrate, here's a universal code for a 7-day rental of the BMW M3 GTR!

4PXL-YJZ4-YKPV-2Q5N

The code expires in one week, so make sure to redeem it asap.

Thanks everyone for being a part of the NFSW community! We really appreciate it!

This code is nearing its expiration. So redeem the M3 GTR now before the code expires!

Enjoy Aeria members Very Happy
Advertisement

jsskppnn

Rank 2
jsskppnn
PostedDec 09, 2011 5:21 am
My rental period expires sometime tonight or tomorrow morning, but week was enough to set some track times to leaderboards. They're not amazing, 'cos I mainly just ran the tracks once with no powerups. My plan is to catch those times with my Tier 1 Silvia, if possible.

Smile Jussi

afterbirth

Rank 1
afterbirth
PostedDec 10, 2011 8:10 pm
Where do I put this code at? Is it for new accounts only or existing accounts too?

Talking to me,
Pyroxene wrote:
You are a true d**che bag of the Three Kingdoms!

CMACKENZIE

Rank 0
CMACKENZIE
PostedDec 10, 2011 8:35 pm
Either both of them.

Try redeeming it here with your EA account logged in: www.world.needforspeed.com/codes

If the code has been disabled, unlucky you XD

CMACKENZIE Cool

World Handle (In-game-name): CMACKENZIE Level: 30+ (Level changes a week or two) Current Car: Nissan GTR R35 Spec V World Garage Member (www.world-garage.com) Project Hyper Active crew member Official Need For Speed World Forums forum dweller

neoxpt

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 6:58 am
Is the promotion ended already? I can't active the code Sad

afterbirth

Rank 1
afterbirth
PostedDec 12, 2011 8:17 am
Yeah it expired on the 9th I believe. I couldn't put the cose because it kept routing me to a different page, but I finally figured it out after paying attention instead of getting annoyed lol. Maybe another code will be issued after that whole mess that happened in game/on the forums yesterday. Seems like last time it happened they did, and some players have high hopes.

Talking to me,
Pyroxene wrote:

neoxpt

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 8:19 am
afterbirth wrote:
Yeah it expired on the 9th I believe. I couldn't put the cose because it kept routing me to a different page, but I finally figured it out after paying attention instead of getting annoyed lol. Maybe another code will be issued after that whole mess that happened in game/on the forums yesterday. Seems like last time it happened they did, and some players have high hopes.  

Oh snap, I really wanted that BMW :/

afterbirth

Rank 1
afterbirth
PostedDec 12, 2011 8:36 am
I noticed alot of Porsche's yesterday driving around, it was only my 2nd day to play but still that seemed weird enough where someone mentioned it in chat. It makes me wonder if a code was for a rental for that also. The thing is both my silvia and Mazda burned it, so I'm thinking even though the stats are good it doesn't hold up against either of my cars. I'm starting to notice the speed, accel, and handling stats lie. If thats the case then weight needs to be included.

Talking to me,
Pyroxene wrote:

JSFAST

Rank 0
JSFAST
PostedDec 12, 2011 10:48 am
afterbirth wrote:
I noticed alot of Porsche's yesterday driving around, ..... The thing is both my silvia and Mazda burned it, so I'm thinking even though the stats are good it doesn't hold up against either of my cars. I'm starting to notice the speed, accel, and handling stats lie. If thats the case then weight needs to be included.  

New players get that car as a 3 rental. You might have it, too, check the Gift section of the in-game boost store.

And yeah, it´s a weak car, check my car rankings.

afterbirth

Rank 1
afterbirth
PostedDec 12, 2011 11:12 am
Naah didn't have it, only had a cash amplifier which has came in handy.

Talking to me,
Pyroxene wrote: