neoxpt

Rank 0
PostedDec 12, 2011 6:56 am
JSFAST wrote:
Hi all, JS here Wink

And no, itīs not possible to use your APīs on excisting drivers.  

Really? I guess I'm not changing to Aeria then...
Advertisement

afterbirth

Rank 1
afterbirth
PostedDec 12, 2011 8:50 am
I must have gotten lucky then because it worked for me. I have the same email here at Aeria as I do at EA when I created a BF2 account, so as soon as they synced up all good. I would think as soon as you synched the two up it would have worked.

Talking to me,
Pyroxene wrote:
You are a true d**che bag of the Three Kingdoms!

charrua333

Rank 0
charrua333
PostedDec 13, 2011 2:38 am

How to sync?

So how do I sync my aeria and EA accounts so I can use my AP for SB? I have 3 drivers but I guess I could delete one.

jsskppnn

Rank 2
jsskppnn
PostedDec 13, 2011 4:44 am
afterbirth wrote:
I must have gotten lucky then because it worked for me. I have the same email here at Aeria as I do at EA when I created a BF2 account, so as soon as they synced up all good. I would think as soon as you synched the two up it would have worked.  

How do I do this?

I use the same email for both Aeria and EA.

Shocked Jussi

afterbirth

Rank 1
afterbirth
PostedDec 13, 2011 6:49 pm
jsskppnn wrote:
afterbirth wrote:

How do I do this?

I use the same email for both Aeria and EA.

Shocked Jussi  

Here is the weird thing, I know that the email I used here was the one I used to set up with BF2. I never tried to log into EA except through the game itself and there was never an issue. When I went through this whole process though it was like I did create a true account with EA, I even went in and clicked the verification email. So I guess the way everyone is saying it where a new account must be created is true, even though that whole concept of not being allowed to use an existing account is, well.......you know. Something must be done about this as it doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to sync up the accounts, existing or new.

Talking to me,
Pyroxene wrote:
You are a true d**che bag of the Three Kingdoms!