blackgenkai

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2011 9:35 pm

GRAND FANTASIA DOWNLOAD ERROR

The download stops at initializing setup about 75% of the way through.
The main download on the main page of Grand Fantasia's web site is down.

When you try to download the main download from gf's site you will eventually reach the point of the download that will say initializing setup. This will stop at 75% and your download will not finish. Please post your complaints, comments, questions, and concerns regarding this issue below. In my personal opinion, this is one of the biggest issues with Grand Fantasia. Related to this topic is another problem I encountered when I redownloaded GF. When the launcher is running you will first see the text that states rebuild pack try fixing in red. Following this is another message stating download.version.txt. After this the update will stop on which case you will not be able to play GF. Post comments related to these topics and you will receive answers or post answers related the occurring problems. Thanks and long live Skrillex.
Advertisement

Sonicfanx1

Rank 0
Sonicfanx1
PostedDec 17, 2011 1:07 am

same with me

Yeah at 75% i also stop initializing...I'm currently trying to download another mirror but my download is **** and it stops and makes me redownload it.

Sorry for the cursing.

ChibiTaco

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2011 9:00 pm

grand fantasia freezing while initializing

I had GF on another computer a while ago and i stopped playing when i didnt hav a laptop anymore. I finnally just got a laptop for Christmas and i tried to download GF on this one. IT KEEPS FREEZING UP IN THE SAME SPOT!!! it wont go any further. Crying or Very sad Sad

GrooveTunes

Rank 0
PostedDec 22, 2011 9:24 pm
About the download, whenever i saw it froze i just paused it, and resumed, when that wasnt enough, pause, restart and go on...

About the updating error, check this thread for more info.

Although i guess whoever posted on december 8th should have already given up or solved the problem o.o

blackbere

Rank 0
PostedJan 19, 2012 8:30 am

same problem

to the technical support
please read our problems because we want play this game.some people play eden eternal too.don't dissapoint us.i am with the same problem!

Tinkaru

Rank 0
PostedJan 26, 2012 4:00 pm
the same thing is happening to me Sad
my comp isn't completly clean of viruses (i can tell there's somthing wrong, but i don't know enough, and don't have good enough anti-virus software to do anything) , do you think that that may be the problem? and does that mean that all the other people who are having this probelm all have viruses?

wrenohmsford

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2012 4:53 am

cant download GF
seriously they need to fix this problem. the GF download manager didnt even pass the "initializing" phase.. always stopped at 75%. cant even download like this. tried mirror DL but those links rlly bad. didnt even do a thng

Dystania

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2012 8:43 am

Cant Even Install It...

It always stops at the 75% mark (as previously stated Razz) does anyone no how to fix this (no clue how to resume download)...?

PandoraLegacy

Rank 0
PandoraLegacy
PostedFeb 15, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm having this problem as well. Please let me know when someone finds a way to fix it. Sad  

NEVERMIND!! I just downloaded a different mirror and it worked. You can get a link for a different mirror here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1122227

ruriru

Rank 0
PostedOct 25, 2012 1:13 am
same here, but it stopped at 90% T^T and everytime i try to run it again either the net slows down or it get disconnected