xjaisononx

Rank 0
xjaisononx
PostedDec 24, 2011 10:26 am

Gecko brah

Gecko brah thanks ta you i can finally start getting some ap stuff again but u sound awsome like me and my friends even though i may be a B!#@$ at times but im all ways nice at the end
i gift pple if their nice and dont if they nauty
Advertisement

juniorknilch

Rank 3
juniorknilch
PostedDec 26, 2011 7:10 am

Re: Basic event etiquette

what you should and shouldn't do in a GM event
GM_Geck0 wrote:
Hey guys,

PS: If you have name that is hard to read (ie. lots of I's and l's) do not blame me for sending it to the wrong person. It;s an honest mistake I can do nothing about. If you wish you can always change call sign.  

ILOVE U PS hahhaha nice rules Wink TY coool finaly everyone can read it ; ) i hope i can join Wink

marinosagnh

Rank 0
PostedJan 04, 2012 3:30 am

GM_Geck0 wrote:
Hey guys,

I know I'm a bit new but those of you that have seen me a around can tell Im not a noob. And since I'm the new events guy I figured it would be in everyones best interests to lay out some ground rules. Bare in mind that some other GM's have similar beliefs. So here goes.

- Don't bash my employer.
I don't go to your job and complain to YOU about something you have no control over. If you have concerns, please, just ask.

- Act the age you want to be.
Act like an adult, you will be treated like one. Act like that baby that you want to punch in the face after a 10 hour flight, you will get punched in the face.

- Don't be greedy.
You know that guy who never appears to have anything on him. You know the one. The one that every time you see him the first thing out of his mouth is "can i get a ride" with no offer of gas money or "Can I borrow..." and never give it back unless you ask, or that that guy who's first thing he types when he enters a GM event "whats gift?".

- Don't be offended
If you don't want to add you to a friends list or join your clan don't take it personally. This is a job and I have rules to follow. You guys are fun (when you want to be) and its great hanging out when we have events, but it's still a job.

- One Event per Hour
Given that most events are an hour long, this pretty much means one event per day. When I'm Paying out gifts and I see you have deprived someone from getting their chance to participate in the event I will likely send you nothing. These events are hard enough to get into without players trying to double dip.

- Your NOT entitled to anything
These events are an excuse to get to have fun and play with the community. NOT a hand out party. I want to give you gifts to REWARD you for participating in the community. If you send in an RT about not getting a gift for one of my events you will be linked to this post.

These are all straight forward and pretty reasonable, I think. I am a gamer too, and as a gamer I will do my best to take care of fellow gamers. Stay posted for new events soon.

PS: If you have name that is hard to read (ie. lots of I's and l's) do not blame me for sending it to the wrong person. It;s an honest mistake I can do nothing about. If you wish you can always change call sign.  

waiyansweden

Rank 0
waiyansweden
PostedJan 04, 2012 11:55 am

oh yah

let play it
let enjoy our event now

tnyka

Rank 0
tnyka
PostedJan 09, 2012 9:31 pm

aw

hate this
ive been trying to get into events but i never make it in, i made it into one but disconnected out everytime. why cant everyone get a turn i am not complaining or anything but is there a better way to sort out these events instead of pros bashing into the games and joining 6 - 7 times in a week.

silver.E.gold

Rank 0
PostedJan 10, 2012 1:03 am
They Asked For it , they cried for it...finally a gm that would Punch u in the face ...yea baby...u gotta teach em a lesson..Gecko.....Can i have get a gift ? :Trollface:

signature too large

waiyansweden

Rank 0
waiyansweden
PostedJan 12, 2012 3:53 am

should be great fighting

let enjoy all
First time event playing!!

waiyansweden

Rank 0
waiyansweden
PostedJan 12, 2012 3:55 am

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awaresome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never play in Event!! should be great game if i play in event now!!

nikos.e

Rank 0
PostedJan 15, 2012 1:19 am

GM_Geck0 wrote:
Hey guys,

I know I'm a bit new but those of you that have seen me a around can tell Im not a noob. And since I'm the new events guy I figured it would be in everyones best interests to lay out some ground rules. Bare in mind that some other GM's have similar beliefs. So here goes.

I don't go to your job and complain to YOU about something you have no control over. If you have concerns, please, just ask.

Act like an adult, you will be treated like one. Act like that baby that you want to punch in the face after a 10 hour flight, you will get punched in the face.

- Don't be greedy.
You know that guy who never appears to have anything on him. You know the one. The one that every time you see him the first thing out of his mouth is "can i get a ride" with no offer of gas money or "Can I borrow..." and never give it back unless you ask, or that that guy who's first thing he types when he enters a GM event "whats gift?".

- Don't be offended
If you don't want to add you to a friends list or join your clan don't take it personally. This is a job and I have rules to follow. You guys are fun (when you want to be) and its great hanging out when we have events, but it's still a job.

- One Event per Hour
Given that most events are an hour long, this pretty much means one event per day. When I'm Paying out gifts and I see you have deprived someone from getting their chance to participate in the event I will likely send you nothing. These events are hard enough to get into without players trying to double dip.

These events are an excuse to get to have fun and play with the community. NOT a hand out party. I want to give you gifts to REWARD you for participating in the community. If you send in an RT about not getting a gift for one of my events you will be linked to this post.

These are all straight forward and pretty reasonable, I think. I am a gamer too, and as a gamer I will do my best to take care of fellow gamers. Stay posted for new events soon.

ahotpenis

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2012 8:06 am

GM_Geck0 wrote:
Hey guys,

- Don't be greedy.

- Don't be offended

- One Event per Hour